Brahmarakshas

Article:Brahmarakshas to die; Parag Tyagi's character to end?

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Brahmarakshas to die; Parag Tyagi's character to end?

The no 1 show on Indian television, Brahmarakshas (Zee TV and Balaji Telefilms) has already become viewers' favourite.

The storyline and suspense factor is keeping masses glued. And the upcoming twist in the drama will shock the viewers.

Read on...

As per our sources, in the coming episodes, Ajay (Sahil Uppal) would return and Rishabh (Ahem Sharma) will think he is the Brahmarakshas (BR).

On the other hand, Aprajita (Kishwer Merchantt) will find a book in which she will discover a way to kill the BR.

The book will reveal that they will have to find a girl who is married, yet a virgin.

It will strike to her that Raina (Krystle Dsouza) is the one whom she can use as a bait. She will try to trap Raina to finish off the BR, but to her dismay she would be unable to trap her.

Meanwhile, viewers will be shocked to know that Rishabh's sister Rakhi (Charu Mehra) is still alive. This will be the reason why Ajay would comeback.

Rakhi would confide to Ajay about her whereabouts. However, Apu will get to know that Rakhi is still alive. Apu would sacrifice Rakhi to lure the Brahmarakshas.

At the end, Apu will manage to kill Brahmarakshas but sadly even Rakhi would die.

The role of Brahmarakshas, played by Parag Tyagi will thus also reach its climax. Does this mean that his character will also come to an end.

For now, we have heard that Parag has wrapped up his shoot but you never he might comeback (as usually happens in TV shows).

Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Charu cannot pull a BR in her. May be BR is in Raaki's body but needs to come out when required. I can't imagine charu roaring like a BR. And what about the story 20yrs before?
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nimmu96

Charu cannot pull a BR in her. May be BR is in Raaki's body but needs to come out when required. I can't imagine charu roaring like a BR. And what about the story 20yrs before?

I second that...how can they end parag 's character just like that. It's his revenge story.. revenge of sanjay thakur who has become BR. So how can someone separate Sanjay Thakur n BR..he is the main character along with Rishna here and parag is doing complete justice to his role.  U can't end his role like that.. I think there is some mistake in the article.It is possible that he leaves his present body n posseses a different body n comes out when required.. the crux of the story will be gone if they end parag 's character in my opinion
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think the last missing page of the book will play a key role here.. remember the last page when phooli was reading the book with raina...it contains some condition related to BR's death ...and I think that condition will not be fulfilled and BR will be back..
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If BR dies, there is nothing left in the show.. 
Rishna may be the leads but BR is the soul of the show, this is too early for him to die and the show to end..
Like others said, BR will bounce back again.. This time with some more powers..
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gaurav84

I think the last missing page of the book will play a key role here.. remember the last page when phooli was reading the book with raina...it contains some condition related to BR's death ...and I think that condition will not be fulfilled and BR will be back..

Yes I too feel the same . He will definitely comeback
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This artcile is full of confusion😕
How are they going to justify Rakhi's death? Her dead body was shown for one complete episode😕
Virgin to Appu bhabi b hai😛 why not her? and in case Bhaiyya tapak jate hai what will be left in the story?😕

Edited by romaila - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

This artcile is full fo confushion😕
How are they going to justify Rakhi's death? Her dead body was shown for one complete episode😕
Virgin to Appu bhabi b hai😛 why not her? and in case Bhaiyya tapak jate hai what will be left in the story?😕

Just wild thought socha share kar loon what if appu bhabhi becomes the new BR ??
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akshi.

Just wild thought socha share kar loon what if appu bhabhi becomes the new BR ??

Gender change hua toh huare Armano ka kya hoga?😭🥺
Bhaiyya and Bhabi will become a history😭...NO LAST WISH, End of Bhaiyya's trademark dialogue 'MEIN TUMHEIN CHODUNGA NAHI' and NO MORE BHAIYYA'S NAUTANKY😭 hum toh lut gaye barbaad hogaye

P.s: I will loose interest in the show if such change is shown
akshi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

Gender change hua toh huare Armano ka kya hoga?😭🥺
Bhaiyya and Bhabi will become a history😭...NO LAST WISH, End of Bhaiyya's trademark dialogue 'MEIN TUMHEIN CHODUNGA NAHI' and NO MORE BHAIYYA'S NAUTANKY😭 hum toh lut gaye barbaad hogaye

P.s: I will loose interest in the show if such change is shown

Firstly it was just my own thought k aprajita may become New br later I found out actually we have an spoiler like this. Well on second thought lots of suspense regarding sanjay story is yet to b solved he will definitely comeback but after a brake till that time New br se kam chana hoga .