Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful emotinal part..
Maan gussa ma bahut kuch boal deta hai kisi ki baat vi nahi sunta aur phir apne galti jane kar sorry kehna vi thoda muskil hai uska liya and geet na kabir ko msg kar dia tha ana ka warema usa pata hai ana ka bros tense honga uska liya and maan geet ka ghar wapas aata hai taki wo check kar sake ana thik hai ya nahi and ana arjun ka saath apne break up story geet sa share karti hai and geet vi apne story share karti hai asu aagaye humna toh kabhi vi movie ma tina ka pov ma socha hi nahi tha usa kitna pain hua hoga kitni akeli hogi wo😭 hope dono ek dusra ka pain share karka thoda khusi mila.. Geet ka maan ka pa ki duty end hua hai and maan na night ka incident sa usa koi work vi nahi dia naki samna hua dono ka but maan ko geet ka work pasand hai.. Hope next part sa maaneet hi maaneet ho and maan thoda badla apne behavior geet ka liya usa samjha..
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...ana was sleeping but geet could not so she sent message to karthik & he told maan about ana with  geet...ana wake up & saw geet sad...both  shared their sad love story... sad for geet as she alone suffered a lot...maan with karthik again visited geet for ana...in KC maan was not interfere in geet's work remembering night's incident & geet's secretary job also ended...hope to see maan may come to know geet's true life besides his assumptions... excited for update...!!
sugivarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
painful update :(, ana charector travelling drom immaturity to maturedness and geet as a guidance in her dark phase of life, well 2 months relatiinship? How depth she gone i was wondering, i can feel only pity, but geet story is quite different she still has friendship she didnt loose completely,actually i liked pooja charector more in mujse dosti karoge movie :), u took a brilliant story plot and mirroring the geet pain in kareenas pov, excellent aish darling. Yeh dil maange more update
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update yar...te way geet consoling ana but who will console her shattered heart..te way geet texting kabir and who came with my maan to see ana was lovely..te way ana pouring her heart but wen geet open her painful heart she forgot her own pain and te way geet narrating how her life became very painful was lovely emotional..opps my maaneet ki loofness and distance was lovely,yes geet ki hurt not making her to greet him..i love te update dear
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though I didn't like the previous chapter much but this is very nice sachii 👏
Ana n geet bond is so deep n strong now as they are suffering from same decease called love but one sided
As two frnds r keeping their bitter experience, I think now they feel light at heart. Hope they will let go things n move on for their betterment. What I assumed was wrong in case of ana thnk god
I'm curious wat maan will do after knowing truth.
Seems like maan know he was wrong but he will not accept this so soon.
Don't know what you will give us on next update but I wanna say thnks for giving us back to back updates n please maaneet ki misunderstanding resolve kar dijiye
Update soon
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u for the back to back updates
The new update was very important in terms of the understanding between the two friends, hope their friendship stays strong!
Btw does Kabir really like Geet or am i just feeling that way😉
Did Maan feel bad about his behavior?? I dont think so but I hope he does! Cant wait for a Maaneet update though lol ;-)
Edited by anmirza - 7 years ago
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing, painful n wonderful update...beautifully written
Edited by priyasree - 7 years ago
priyasree thumbnail

Continue soon please
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Painful update aishu ..both had lost der first love ...only both can understand each other now ...I know Ana will learn to let it go ...even though pehla pyaar Ki sugandh kahi na kahi dil Mein basi rahegi ..

Maan may later understand Ki few things can b shared nd can b understand by friends only ...they can heal them nonjudgmentally...

Geet's had lost herself ...she had broken beyond ...that shows in her work ...hope she finds her goals

Kanha is doing his Job ...pasa tho daal diye hai bas chaalein chalna baaki hai ...and tym will never stop doing so ;)

Loved the flow of story.