Jane Na Dil Se Door

its a great show & A must watch show -Best show Ever

Robstenloveu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
this show is coming from a greatest origin. 
who have knowledge of hindusm mythology they only can understand its each and every characters because may be the story totally dont taken but the maxicimum characters inspired by  that myto.

at first want to clarify the 2nd fake marriage with ravish -

Vividha charecter showing may as symbol of A goddess who was only for her  real husband ,I feeling it completely because in this show they are clearly shown Athrav As Shiv '' They showed at first full marriage With Athrav with all rituals and original vows with their own vows.
Then in force marriage they only highlights her thinking her feelings where she actually did all rituals with Athrav again. She never felt that there was Allen. According Hinduism marriage rules A marriage will approve when A girl must have feel every vows with consciously with the man whom she is marrying. So vividha did that she did everything by thinking and feeling Athrav as subconscious mind.'' And in the law of Human Rights- Any force marriage is same like mudder .anyone can case as mudder if she faced any force marriage. 
A force marriage won't get any marriage certificate by the #HumanRightsLaw

and according religious- no religions allow any force marriage as marriage  

now come character -

as writer said

it will be something which you never watch be4 in indian daily show. they will show each and every character realistic. it wont filmy atall.

in reality base any girl wont forget a guy who teach her true love and sacrifice himself totally for her and her family . 

vividha charecter - honest family girl, 1 men lover
i dont think any other think need to point out to introduce vividha -
her mother words- 
she never will give the rights any others even their shadow to touch her except Athrav
it is most enough word to introduce vividha.
may she can make friends except that she never can make any filmy relationship πŸ˜†but 
she can do anything for her soulmate husband athrav . noting is important to her than her husband Athrav with whom she join with 7 janam and for whom she made .her soul breath body even  mind only 4 one men.πŸ‘

athrav sujata is first Indian male character whom you cant describe in word. he is justice giver, for every one he have a specific love .he come with every relationship perfectly 

he is best lover
he is best son
he is best brother in law
he is best person
he is best human being with all best qualities
he is best husband 
he is best perfect balanced guy
he is justice giver
he is one who show all equal eyes
he is strength of weak 
he had insulted every min but he never left the weak soul ever. he support each and everyone
he spreed the unconditional love for all
he inspired everyone 
but any  ill threat of society or person he never will support 
untill his last blood he will fight for all
his family love  for the honesty and locality
actually he is shadow of God , you cant describe him in word
πŸ‘

even show maker already shown the difference between 

Athrav & Ravish 

with the entry of ravish...

ravish will be a great guy but not like Athrav 

there will be always a largest difference between this two 

because

ravish will be part of Athrav πŸ˜‰

athrav wont part of ravish 

this sentence only understand those who knew about the story.πŸ‘

Athrav Symbol is - Rudhaskash , Cows, Love equally to all, make justice and fight for every well thing .

ravish symbol comes from athrav things - 
athrav jullia 
athrav payel
athrav gunjan

this 3 julia payel and gunjan was medium of vithrav 1st chapter love story

again

they showed this 3 with the entry of ravish .πŸ‘ in 2nd chapter opening 

ravish characteristic- good heart , mother love ,  chief of army, half brother of athrav( they dont say he is step bro of athrv ,)

πŸ˜ƒ

which i want to say

try to understand this characters.

i said that

they wont going to show any romantic relationship with vividha .

they will always make it clear that 

they are both making a clear limitation.

its wont any relationship despite two good hearted understand their levels

because 

show makers said - no fimy triangle .. it will emotional rolercoster with arthrav reentry
and i am giving you hints ravish will always give support athrav even than vividha πŸ˜‰

because he have pure connection with athrav  than vividha.

just for athrav he joined with vivvidha.So he will always support Athrav more than others.

in reality scale _

a strange good boy when understand that a girl isnt interested on you but she bound to join with u .so ofcaz he just giving support you .

and is not filmy world they honestly showing 4 sureπŸ‘

and show totally looking like athrav went somewhere but he will surely come back 
save like shiv was gone for sometime but he was return for his loving wifyπŸ˜ƒ
in this time his right hand took care of his new born love ofcaz this fake marriage symbol of  a new born vividha who is shadow of AthravπŸ‘

now feel who was this right hand of shivji πŸ‘
i feeling like that . and giving respect its every characters with which they deserving 

because show never changed its rules, it showing their own way.
concept still the same and each characters they clarified 100% πŸ‘  
Edited by Robstenloveu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaysrija thumbnail
wonderful post it will describe a perfect package really awsome post superb
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hope they portray well and give all the characters justice rather ruining them ... till now they have not disappointed us.
Mehek134 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Robstenloveu

t

now come character -

as writer said

it will be something which you never watch be4 in indian daily show. they will show each and every character realistic. it wont filmy atall.

in reality base any girl wont forget a guy who teach her true love and sacrifice himself totally for her and her family . 

vividha charecter - honest family girl, 1 men lover
i dont think any other think need to point out to introduce vividha -
her mother words- 
she never will give the rights any others even their shadow to touch her except Athrav
it is most enough word to introduce vividha.
may she can make friends except that she never can make any filmy relationship πŸ˜†but 
she can do anything for her soulmate husband athrav . noting is important to her than her husband Athrav with whom she join with 7 janam and for whom she made .her soul breath body even  mind only 4 one men.πŸ‘

athrav sujata is first Indian male character whom you cant describe in word. he is justice giver, for every one he have a specific love .he come with every relationship perfectly 

he is best lover
he is best son
he is best brother in law
he is best person
he is best human being with all best qualities
he is best husband 
he is best perfect balanced guy
he is justice giver
he is one who show all equal eyes 
but any  ill threat of society or person he never will support 
untill his last blood he will fight for all
his family love  for the honesty and locality
actually he is shadow of God , you cant describe him in word
πŸ‘

even show maker already shown the difference between 

Athrav & Ravish 

with the entry of ravish...

ravish will be a great guy but not like Athrav 

there will be always a largest difference between this two 

because

ravish will be part of Athrav πŸ˜‰

athrav wont part of ravish 

this sentence only understand those who knew about the story.πŸ‘

l  you know Ravish is good but you want to prove your Atharv better? dont you ?I pity you people , 
Ravish is not Atharv's part he is not his son πŸ€£

From which angle Atharv is better than Ravish ?Ravish is a good  , noble , sensible , wise , calm , patient , brave , understanding , selfless , responsible , dutiful, always fights for the rights of others , protects his whole nation , respect woman immensely , never leaves other in distress , is a  perfect leader , an ideal son , an ideal brother ,  an ideal husband, an ideal grandson   .. Ravish is perfect  There is no flaw in him Nothing is less in him and Vividha's love is not some greatness medal if Vividha does not fall for Ravish so it means Atharv is great   God's shadow πŸ˜†I am sure Ravish will get someone like him, someone deserving  him  and who will love  him immensely in case cvs decide Vitharv is the end game 

harmanjot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing post. I hope the makers will not disappoint us.
Robstenloveu thumbnail
I or you are not writter.
I am not established Athrav charecter it's what writter write.
And Are you mad ?
Show totally depends on Athrav & Vithrav
And do you ever have idea  
This charecter which great legends indecating

Even you don't know what story said 1 to 145 episode till
Every episode trun with Vithrav
Well I won't actually interested to make fight because there have no sance to fight for those charecter which clearly described. 

Athrav is Symbol of Lord shiva
And
Ravish isnt his Son but ofcz his part of life
Do you know why ?
Ravish isnt ramakant Real son because till now ramakant gives the khandani viasaat to Athrav.
And most mover
Ravish mom is reason for which Athrav never got his dad love.
They showed ravish family 
Is Athrav part join with Athrav 
And always will be. 

You nd me if said Ravish is Evil or Good
It won't matter. 
Matter is what story saying.
And story saying 
Athrav is Symbol of Lord shiva
And ravish is his part.
Whom in future will join with Athrav mostly
And you and I wasn't show that 
It's show clearly shown -
When ravish come to mandap when
Dadi asked - where r you Athrav ?
And they showed Athrav bike pyell Gunjan 

Do you have any idea what is the meaning of it ?

Do you know ravish charecter also indicate some great charecter & sshowing totally same way
Go and find out who of nandi in the story of Mahadev
Then come to talk.
Look full story wasn't shown by mythology story but yes 
They mostly gapped the charecters from it.

And 2nd ly 
Who we are to make difference between Athrav & Ravish ?

Writter own self shown in the way of ravish personality & Athrav bbest personalities 

Athrav gave full respect of love each and every person which they deserving even full & complete care for them with full seance of view 
example 
Uma was vividha's mom but - He give him respect As his another own mom.

And for Ravish every one same view- Hello men

both Are Good but between both personalities difference is like jameen Asmaan

This is what writter shown and difference this two personality

As you call a fighting 
Then Also Ravish never will win to Athrav? 
Do you know why He established symbol of Lord shiva
And any others God isn't better than him according Hinduism. 
He is number 1 Lord to them 
So never think about fight with Athrav Charecter for your personal choice 
And which I said 4 ravish will show as A important part of Athrv. 

No one can Change it.

You happy or not 
It's noting matter 
Edited by Robstenloveu - 7 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Atharv is perfect..the change in kashyap ladies shows wat tharv is...
he is not only a gu human but gud son,son-in law brother in law...dadi's romeo,a fighter who didnt learn to fight on family's influence..but from his life where he was insulted every minute..

he doesnt need anyone to speak their mind ..he himself senses his beloved ones mind...

atharv is atharv...no.comparison😳

Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek134

l  you know Ravish is good but you want to prove your Atharv better? dont you ?I pity you people , 

Ravish is not Atharv's part he is not his son πŸ€£

From which angle Atharv is better than Ravish ?Ravish is a good  , noble , sensible , wise , calm , patient , brave , understanding , selfless , responsible , dutiful, always fights for the rights of others , protects his whole nation , respect woman immensely , never leaves other in distress , is a  perfect leader , an ideal son , an ideal brother ,  an ideal husband, an ideal grandson   .. Ravish is perfect  There is no flaw in him Nothing is less in him and Vividha's love is not some greatness medal if Vividha does not fall for Ravish so it means Atharv is great   God's shadow πŸ˜†I am sure Ravish will get someone like him, someone deserving  him  and who will love  him immensely in case cvs decide Vitharv is the end game 

u have an abundant amt of information on sm1 who's been on d show for wat? Like 5-6 episodes?

Apart 4rm d army bits n his love 4his mother,his character has hardly developed on d show 4 ny1 to recognise wat kind of a person he is. Besides,keeping Atharva n ravish aside,  any love story wud revolve around Vividha,where's d question of another sm1 coming in 4 ravish?

Edited by Ezria_Fan_4ever - 7 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail
Nice post dear
atharv is my most fav character on indian Television
Robstenloveu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ezria_Fan_4ever

u have an abundant amt of information on sm1 who's been on d show for wat? Like 5-6 episodes?

Apart 4rm d army bits n his love 4his mother,his character has hardly developed on d show 4 ny1 to recognise wat kind of a person he is. Besides,keeping Atharva n ravish aside,  any love story wud revolve around Vividha,where's d question of another sm1 coming in 4 ravish?

you know guys i wont call you but you come here for fighting over two charecters who showing symbol of two greatest idols based of them it will comparing.

but normal eyes like you who are become addicted to see fimly story they havent qualities to find out it. best is that i ask you politely get lost  from my post dear.you are some one who are dream over the main writer .so that type of dreammy filmy people i cant tolerate .sorry please leave

and yes ravish may also get a girl as it is also a show.ofcaz dont take tension he may get a another heroine