CHIT CHAT CLUB
                     Image result for Welcome Friends

Welcome to a new inningsπŸ€—
All Backbenchers πŸ˜† 

Image result for backbenchers song

Look who all wants to listen to our chats  πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Can we ever lose the temptation of drooling over Zashaf β€οΈ

Image result for zaroon and kashafImage result for zaroon and kashaf

AND the CUTEST, HOTTEST COUPLE that really spurred LOT of discussions on CC #3 β€οΈ

THEY GAVE US NUMEROUS MEMORIES... CHERISHABLE  FOREVER!!!!!!  HUMESHA!! πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ  

THEY REALLY GOT US GONERS TOGETHER πŸ€—

AND DEVAKSHI...the most recent buzz in T-TOWN  

I hope all are attending Devakshi's wedding πŸ€”

The Parineeta's smile  
And her Deb Babu in sehra β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

AND MANY MORE NON-MARATHI SERIES THAT WE COME HERE TO DISCUSS πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

BUT THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR US...MORE THE MERRIER, SO WELCOME TO ALL NEW COMERS 

Image result for Welcome Friends

AB GROUP HUG TO BANTA HAI NAA 

Image result for group hug

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FRIENDS??!!
CONTINUE THE CHIT- CHATTING, SAYS AN EXCITED ME πŸ˜› 

You witnessed my excitement of starting a new thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by .Neela. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for opening this beautiful thread Neela.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seeing Zashaf above, it reminded me Sona after engagement fiasco, imo Kashaf would have given exactly same tides to Dev there, she was shown very strong in that scene but CVs ruined her character during breakup track.Thumbs Down...but they excelled afterwords when baap beti fed their own medicines to maa- beta, I liked that particular segment very much, and one thing is good that CVs don't drag any track unnecessarily like rubber band here.Thumbs Up

I am sure the track they are showing of Ishwari-Sona-Dev and Ishwari's over possessiveness was already written , they are doing as planned bcoz initial promos hinted something like that.
veena0129 thumbnail
Neela...beautiful thread !!!...amazing creativity⭐️...
neela...yaarrr!!!!...all beautiful GIF's of all our fevs...❀️...
though not following Devbabu and Sonakshi...
and...Old friensd r gold...saying holds so true...ans so sweet of u to welcome new ones for this craziness ours's...specially ManNan❀️...
I was holding my self so much not go ga..ga. over again for ManNan...bt ur beautiful thread made me  go on flash back☺️...
Parth in BB?...then Niti shd also follow...πŸ˜‰...show is going to get highest TRP...πŸ˜†

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow..Very nice thread Neela taiπŸ˜ƒ Loved it πŸ‘

Nothing much to say as I am not watching any serials currently..So just Hellooo to you all πŸ˜†
veena0129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

Nothing much to say as I am not watching any serials currently..So just Hellooo to you all πŸ˜†

awww...kimiπŸ€—...
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Thanks for opening this beautiful thread Neela.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seeing Zashaf above, it reminded me Sona after engagement fiasco, imo Kashaf would have given exactly same tides to Dev there, she was shown very strong in that scene but CVs ruined her character during breakup track.Thumbs Down...but they excelled afterwords when baap beti fed their own medicines to maa- beta, I liked that particular segment very much, and one thing is good that CVs don't drag any track unnecessarily like rubber band here.Thumbs Up

I am sure the track they are showing of Ishwari-Sona-Dev and Ishwari's over possessiveness was already written , they are doing as planned bcoz initial promos hinted something like that.

Thank you all πŸ˜³πŸ€—  Looking forward to more fun filled conversations πŸ˜›

Zoey good to see you, hope you are regular now on.

Hi Kimi,
Abhasaat busy kaa? πŸ‘πŸΌ

Coming to Devakshi world...Sangeet was totally OTT πŸ˜” except Dev's expressions on seeing Sona (πŸ‘πŸ‘ to Shaheer, he aces in emotional scenes).  I did not like it at all.  It was all over the place, there was no serious effort into a proper planning.  Just OTT randomness.

Veg vs non-veg drama looks like is going to be a perpetual one πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, the spoiler of fish in the gifts πŸ€’🀒  They have lost it, seriously in an attempt to catch up the TRP race.

Anyhoo...although Shahrica look very good together, I feel sad for the actors...bichare look so tired carrying the heavy jewellery and sweaty attire.

πŸ€— to Devakshi, more to Sona for the agnipariksha that she's stepping into 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gfUU69LW8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww Neela what a beautiful thread you have created...a thousand likes for it  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ  Oh yes, the current jodi is setting the TV screens on fire...my sister just adores them 
Zoey good to see you...so how did the exams go?

Anni welcome back πŸ€—  
Kimi, Veena πŸ€—

And yes friends a group hug toh banta hai πŸ˜‰

Edited by vidya0906 - 7 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neela...πŸ€—
dear... badi wali jhappi...

what a wonderful opening to the new thread... i just louuued it...

and that friends quote... β­οΈ

and gifs and images...πŸ‘

and having MaNan is mandatory now but so good to see Zaroon and Kashaf...

I agree with whatever zoey said... they r not dragging any track too much... i also liked the way baba gave the dose of their own medicine to maa beta but i doubt whether the dose will have any effect on ishwari... as she has become the most dumb mother from a caring and sensitive one...

but the most illogical thing was showing sona suddenly just to incorporate the track of pregnancy complications... and that too for one time... but then again why should we even expect logic from CVs... 

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
P.S.  shaadiyon ka season is on full swing and that too in pitru paksha...
yahan pe DevKshi ki shadi ho rahi hai wahan dur vha madhe finally durwa2 is getting married to keshav2 even before confessionπŸ˜†

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

Hey Kimi, welocme πŸ€— tu to eid ka chaand ho gayee.πŸ˜”...but yes it's your career making time so concentrate on that first, baaki sab baad mein, aur Sairaat bhi mat dekhna.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†