Sanyukt

|| Happy Birthday Maninder Singh Thread ||

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Did you ever think a day would come when a stranger would walk into your life & slowly become the most important part of your life? Have you ever given it a thought of why we get attached to a person whom we have never met or seen in person? Have you given a ounce of thought that why a stranger becomes so important in your life that just without the mere mention of the stranger your life seems incomplete? Why is it so? Have any of you ever wondered? There is a popular film dialogue where the Heroine says - 'Tum Meri Zindagi Mein Ajnabi Bannkar Aaye The Lekin Aaj Tum Iske Maalik Ho', Has anyone ever given it a thought that if something like this is remotely even possible or can be deemed as plain outright filmy. With answers to these questions & some other tales we present to a very special fanclub, for a very special celebrity on this very special day the 27th of September 2016
he handsome, the humble, the modest, the sweet, the cute, the adorable, the inspirer, the down to earth, the guy next door, the icon, the guide, the teacher, the happening cool dude,  the guy who always has his head on his shoulder, the guy who  is the dream man of umpteen fans,

Edited by Kapillian_girl - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
FAN LETTERS:
By me (Dishi),
Back in 2014, i was a die hard fan of CID & loved it to the core. I still remember the date of the telecast of CID i.e 4th april 2014, as i watched the episode, the show was introducing two new officers with some heroic stunts & all. And there appeared a guy in blue shirt, cream jeans and goggles on and was in his bike & i was like 'show off' but then there was a scene where the same guy got off a jeep and removed his goggles and the i was like 'kitna handsome hai yaar' and after the dialogues i was like kitni amazing voice hai!! Over all it was a love at first sight for me!! Before CID i havent heard of you but after CID i nearly staljed you. I am that crazy fan who cries seeing your character hurt onscreen. I even watched your movie despite of having exams!! And now like a true fan i watch your show sanyukt . Anyway,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..🤗
The way I see it, you should live every day like it's your birthday Celebrate your life...today and tomorrow and every day afterward Enjoy every moment of your birthday and life..  On your special day, learn to celebrate your life... The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate..
"The greatest gift that I wants to give You is the gift of Unconditional Love and Happiness.. Now that  life experience will take you places you never imagined. HAPPY BIRTHDAY..🥳! 
Thanks for playing Rahul mehta in Best Show Sanyukt.. 👏
All the Best for Your Future Life..👍🏼
Be Happy ..Keep Smiling Always..😆,
XingStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
~***HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANINDER SINGH***~
I saw you in CID and start loving you in the very first site...I became a fan of you...loved you as Senior Inspector Dushyant Hemraaj in CID...your way of talking in that role was quite different from other officers...I also loved ur voice...then I searched about u on Google and came to know of ur another show "2612 & 2613" in which u were playing the role of Inspector...OMG...u were looking dashing in that role and u totally nailed it...I can say that noone could have played that role better than u...I loved ur chemistry with tejaswi... thanks then I came to know about ur upcoming film "hey bro"...I was excitingly waiting for it to release and when it released, I took no more time to watch it...
A BIG APPLAUSE TO U FOR UR WORK...
and now I am happy to see u again in Sanyukt..
KEEP ROCKING...LOVE U..

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...

~Annie~Edited by Hazal_kaya - 7 years ago
XingStar thumbnail
~On your special day,i wish you a good luck.. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings... Have a fantastic birthday.. celebrate the happiness on every day of your life...~

***You are very special and that's why u need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face...***

~May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year..~

~*~Happy birthday Maninder Singh~*~Edited by Hazal_kaya - 7 years ago
XingStar thumbnail
~*~HAPPY~*~BIRTHDAY~*~MANINDER~*~SINGH~*~
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Wish him  best in life
TunesOfHeart thumbnail