Asian Age:Ayaz Ahmed takes ill on Santoshi Maa sets

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Sep 23, 2016 - Sameena Razzaq

Weather seems to be playing truant, as far as the overworked daily soap actors are concerned, with many of them falling sick. Latest in the long list is Ayaz Ahmed, lead actor of Santoshi Maa. The actor had apparently been suffering from viral fever, and continued to shoot, despite his bad health. The stress took a toll on the actor, and he fainted on the sets. The shoot came to a standstill and the crew immediately rushed to his aid and summoned a doctor on the sets.

Says a crew member, "Since we don't have a bank of episodes, there's pressure on everyone to complete the shoot, no matter what the situation is. We don't have the luxury of taking days off and tending to ourselves, even when sick. Ayaz's situation is much more demanding since he plays the lead. Even though he was running a high temperature, he had no option but to shoot. Beyond a point, his body gave up too and he fainted. We all rushed to help him and called a doctor. He advised Ayaz bed rest and told him to get some blood tests done. We're hoping the tests don't show signs of dengue. We told him to take an off, but he paid no heed and continued shooting."

Confirming the incident, Ayaz said, "I had high fever, but I still went for the shoot because I didn't want to trouble anyone. I was administered medicine and then I rested for a while. I resumed shooting later because otherwise the show would've suffered. At the end of the day, it's my work and I'm dedicated towards it."

Thank you dear for sharing the article 😊
I hope it dont turn out be dengue.Hope Ayaz gets well soon.
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

I hope it dont turn out be dengue.Hope Ayaz gets well soon.

I read some where many actors are sick with Dengue 
It sounds like these actors get sick a lot.  I guess the long hours and conditions don't help.  Well he must be better as he is partying in Dubai.
Originally posted by oceanus85

It sounds like these actors get sick a lot. I guess the long hours and conditions don't help. Well he must be better as he is partying in Dubai.
What? Partying in Dubai? Well thats good news Ayaz our Dhairya sir is well now 😊

What? Partying in Dubai? Well thats good news Ayaz our Dhairya sir is well now 😊

Sor ??? Sir ???😡

Alll ths bloody ppl  they r unhealthy anyways in alll matters.

Drinks affairs  go partying as soon lotl well no proper rest
All time in fkn bad AC etc

he should be resting after falling sick ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

Sor ??? Sir ???😡

Alll ths bloody ppl they r unhealthy anyways in alll matters.

Drinks affairs go partying as soon lotl well no proper rest
All time in fkn bad AC etc
Modsji 🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago