janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
   Guys will you like to prefer the love story of Madhu and RK in other style ,in a different situation.new love,would you prefer friends,tell me friends.soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I would just love that...all I want is Rishbala uniting!
Very eager to read another story from you...post it fast ðŸ˜ƒ
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes ...yes...yes.   Always ready for rishbala story.
janani04 thumbnail
   The morning rays of sun piers through the window and falls on the photo kept in the bedroom.it is the photo of two people not together but collaged into a single frame.the girl in the photo looks very much innocent and cute while the man looks really handsome and elegant but inspite of his handsome look.His eyes says lots of stories to us.
      "Madhubala is not that innocent as before Mr, so you better tell the real state of our business to me clearly ,I need the explanation in two hours,our company should not be the stars in market it should be the sun,one and only sun in the market " says Madhu cutting the call ,she sees the car parked outside the lawn."Madam,today Mr Chander called you for a party "says one of the servant with a phone in her hand .Madhu turns from the window,she was wearing a blue printed cotton salwar looking beautiful and simple.
    " It is my prestige issue Mr.Bitto,I won't lose anymore time to that company,its a issue of Mr,RK Rishab kundra,the managing director of RK promoters,food products, got it "shouts the man on hearing about the lose in business over phone to his secretary.he says" once when I am back in India,I need to be first in every thing,I don't want to be the twinkling stars but the one and only Sun ".he cuts the call angrily,RK sees the arrival of flight and walk towards a international flight to meet his business partner in London from America.

vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting continue soon
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start, loved it, waiting to know if Rishbala are married or business rivals.
Congrats on the new story.
janani04 thumbnail
   Bitto asks the employees do their  work correctly with all of their works because RK is coming back in a day ,so they must be very perfect in each and every work.He sees call from RK again and lick it with so much tension,he scold a lady for working slowly when his phone rings.
"hello Bitto,my American appointment is canceller so I will come to India in twelve hours". Bitto almost faints on hearing the news and says" yes chief ".
    Madhu comes out from the bedroom with her laptop and orders the servant to make food for ten to twelve people who are coming tonight for a small get together.she walks outside and takes the car from shed." I won't lose this time"murmurs her and drives towards her office.the servant thinks"Madhu madam has become so rough nowadays ".
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting start.Madhu n rk both wants to be sun of business world.waiting for their clash.
vishuv thumbnail
Interesting start Jananai! I loved both their attitude how they wanted to be the Sun in the Business..and not just the twinkling stars. Very tough competition indeed!
vishuv thumbnail
It seems that both were together before...hmm...Madhu doesn't want to lose this time means she lost it before?
Hahah Bittuji is the same...scared of his Chief as always! Nice to see RK as Business man than Superstar...