In love with Ashish Asha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys 
Totally new here and omg when i saw the promo for the show i thought it looks so boring but after watching the show i am stumped this show has taken me and my heart with it... I am in love with this couple Asha so simple so innocent and Ashish her prince charming and the warmth they share in the relationship its so magical 

Ashish may not give his daughter and Asha his name but he would never leave them alone no matter what, i think even if his mother ordered him to break all ties with Asha he would not leave her or Avni thats what I love.. I love the fact that they have created a small little world for themselves it gives me such a warm feeling 

And Avni that cute little angel lol she is the life of the show. I love the child who is playing her all actors are fabulous Viraf hot as ever Barkha looks like a fallen beauty 

what a spin cant wait to see what happens next :) I am a writer as well and i Cant wait to start writting ff's on Asha and Ashish this show is amazing 
pls comment on Brakha profile 

Barkha Bisht SenguptaBiography

Barkha Bisht Sengupta actor of Pyar Ke Do Naam Ek Raadha, Ek Shyaam... She debuted on the small screen with Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi

Read the full biography

Television Celebrity Ranking

• Current:  132 
  • Last Week:  283
  •  
I am watching it just for Viraf and the fabulous acting by everyone in the show!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Sorry but there is nothing romantic in it!!!!😔 😔 😔

The show is depressing to say the least and predictable!!!!   

The characters are grey and while such a story is fantastic when seen in a 3 hour movie, when watched every day at the day's end makes one even more depressed!!!!🤢 🤢 🤢

Honestly you want to see romance and cheer for a hero and heroine!!!!😊 ❤️

Not a weak hero who cannot speak to his mom and would marry another girl!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

Not a heroine who is a doormat and fine with being hidden away as a mistress!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

The weakling brother who is constantly bullied (mind you Puru is a great actor who we liked even more than the male lead in his last show and that is saying something considering the fact I was only watching it for the male lead)!!!  

The dominating mother who never cares about what her children think or feel!!!!😈 😈 😈

The irritating rich girl after the hero!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

The only characters who are positive in this show are Avni and Hasmukh who are totally right in their place!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

At this rate the show won't be able to sustain itself as it does not make one want to watch it!!!!🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱

Originally posted by Shaina_b

I am watching it just for Viraf and the fabulous acting by everyone in the show!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Sorry but there is nothing romantic in it!!!!😔 😔 😔

The show is depressing to say the least and predictable!!!!   

The characters are grey and while such a story is fantastic when seen in a 3 hour movie, when watched every day at the day's end makes one even more depressed!!!!🤢 🤢 🤢

Honestly you want to see romance and cheer for a hero and heroine!!!!😊 ❤️

Not a weak hero who cannot speak to his mom and would marry another girl!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

Not a heroine who is a doormat and fine with being hidden away as a mistress!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

The weakling brother who is constantly bullied (mind you Puru is a great actor who we liked even more than the male lead in his last show and that is saying something considering the fact I was only watching it for the male lead)!!!  

The dominating mother who never cares about what her children think or feel!!!!😈 😈 😈

The irritating rich girl after the hero!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

The only characters who are positive in this show are Avni and Hasmukh who are totally right in their place!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

At this rate the show won't be able to sustain itself as it does not make one want to watch it!!!!🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱

agree with you ..
here we are talking about characters not actors ..Asha and ashish are so week that i can't enjoy their love life or any scenes

The show is very well dramatized and the acting is overall very good!
But it is hard to watch the selfishness of Asha and Ashsish and the longing of Avni for a normal family!

Ashish's spineless behavior is pathetic!  If in Saas Bahu serials, the female lead is shown weak, sanskari and etc. - here it is the male lead who portrays all those qualities!