Is Bazigar really gonna end tomorrow???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Guyz, Is Bazigar really gonna end tomorrow?? the way, the show is running, it seems that it is gonna end tomorrow. I read an article where it is clearly stated, that the show is going to off-air on 23rd sept. I hope not. It will give me a heartache..😭😭 The makers of the show is really fastening things up,they did not even properly develop the climax.  Bazigar is running like a speedboat,feels like if they can they would have finished it today.. The new bond, feelings, romance, emotions between Arav and Arundhati is not properly or thoroughly shown in order to finish it soon. Love the new avatar of Arav and his growing love towards Arundhati. hope the show will take time to finish. can't even properly hold the glimpse of the duo Arav and Arundhati in love a little long. I still don't have enough of them. want to see them more.. I hope tomorrow is not the last episode of Bazigar.. what do you think guyz??? Edited by sukanya.sarker1 - 7 years ago
No I don't think so but I am really worried about it now
Don't know πŸ˜² but their shooting is ended it seems... As the lady who played Aarav's daadi role said, after baazigar was over she got offer for a role in Kuch rang pyar ke n she accepted... That means its gonna end soon πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ noooπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Mera Vatsal πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
oh no!!!! really a sad news for us.. Good things don't last long.. seriously i can't imagine , we won't get to see Vatsal after today...😭😭😭 feel so sad... atlst they could finish it next week and show us good moments of Arav n Arundhati.. lets hope for the best...
Well it looks like it's over. But I do agree with you. I hope it had run for another week because they had really started developing Aarav's growing love for Aru well. And the way they showed Siddharth accepting that Aru loves Aarav...I would have loved if he had been the one to arrest Parul. They could also have spent a few more days really explaining how Parul did everything with Hariram instead of just rushing through it.

And what I would really have liked for an ending is Aarav getting arrested, but in court being given either a reduced sentence or being let off since prison is about reforming people, not just punishing them.

I don't know. The last 2 episodes just seemed so rushed. Even an hour long episode would have been better than this rushed ending.
Originally posted by KS_Minion

Well it looks like it's over. But I do agree with you. I hope it had run for another week because they had really started developing Aarav's growing love for Aru well. And the way they showed Siddharth accepting that Aru loves Aarav...I would have loved if he had been the one to arrest Parul. They could also have spent a few more days really explaining how Parul did everything with Hariram instead of just rushing through it.

And what I would really have liked for an ending is Aarav getting arrested, but in court being given either a reduced sentence or being let off since prison is about reforming people, not just punishing them.

I don't know. The last 2 episodes just seemed so rushed. Even an hour long episode would have been better than this rushed ending.
yes, I totaly agree with u. The last 2episode were a mess and they should strech the show for a week more to explaining all the things. And ya Killing is not a normal sin,that one can do and get over of it by realizing their mistakes.Whether u r in ur right sense or not,nothing justifies killings. It would have been like this that Arav realized his mistakes and told Arundhati to wait fr him till he finishes his sentence and surrendered himself to the police. And for his self-realization of his crime, the court would have reduced his sentence or let off to. yes, prison is about reforming people not just punishing them.. I am not satisfied with the ending. Though i will miss them. thanx fr the opinion. totaly appreciate with you.. 
p.s- If we guyz were the directors, the story would have been much more interesting and didnot end so soon like this..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ @KS_Minion.

Originally posted by ArdentDreamer

Don't know πŸ˜² but their shooting is ended it seems... As the lady who played Aarav's daadi role said, after baazigar was over she got offer for a role in Kuch rang pyar ke n she accepted... That means its gonna end soon πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ noooπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Mera Vatsal πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Saw Vatsal's post on instagram.. It really ended. will miss them a lot.. hope to see him soon. but love this show, because of this, I get this forum where I shared my views and love towards them with u guyz.. It really feels great to know someone who shares the same feelings about the show and ofcouse Vatsal..😳😳
Originally posted by sukanya.sarker1

yes, I totaly agree with u. The last 2episode were a mess and they should strech the show for a week more to explaining all the things. And ya Killing is not a normal sin,that one can do and get over of it by realizing their mistakes.Whether u r in ur right sense or not,nothing justifies killings. It would have been like this that Arav realized his mistakes and told Arundhati to wait fr him till he finishes his sentence and surrendered himself to the police. And for his self-realization of his crime, the court would have reduced his sentence or let off to. yes, prison is about reforming people not just punishing them.. I am not satisfied with the ending. Though i will miss them. thanx fr the opinion. totaly appreciate with you.. 
p.s- If we guyz were the directors, the story would have been much more interesting and didnot end so soon like this..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ @KS_Minion.

I'm sure we all could have worked together and put together a much better ending than what they showed. πŸ˜‰ Though maybe I'll take over from Tuesday or Wednesday and write out a better ending in the next week or two if I have time...πŸ€”