Dear Email .... Inform Mumma I lead a double life - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Dear Email ... Inform Mumma I lead a double life

Ashish is delivering news he hid from his mother for the last 12 years.  He never shared it with her - perhaps because he thought she should not know about it.

Now that his mother is arranging his rishta with Neela; probably she does not want to hear, read, or receive any information about his 12 year old news!  

What Ashish does not realize is that how and when you choose to deliver a message can influence its response.  Of course, from his perspective it is better late than never and the quicker the rishta with Neela is broken the better.

Both Ashish and we the viewers know that his mom Dayaben. would prefer this news be delivered directly to her preferably face-to-face or in the worst possible case by phone.  And, some where Ashish too knows that no matter how unwelcome, unwanted, and horrifying this news would be to his mother he needs to deliver it directly because it is a big embarrassment to her considering that she has gone ahead with Neela's rishta.

Given how spineless coward Ashish is - he has chosen email to convey his news.  And, instead of stating the fact upfront, apologizing, and promising to rectifa- he is weaving a story of circumstances, romance, and fatherhood!

Now there are a few scenarios that may come into play:

1.  Ashish does not have the guts to send the email or the server goes down and the email is never sent.

2.  The email is sent - but Ashish has typed the wrong address so Dayaben never receives it.

3.  Email is sent - Dayaben receives it and is so furious she decides to have her way at any cost!  

Irrespective, the relationship between Ashish and his mother is strained forever.  If he continues to live with his mom - he has to turn his back to Avni and Asha or make them the least priority in his life.

If he has the courage to walk out of his mom and live independently with Avni and Asha - then he will face a lot of upheaval.

Either way - his karma has come full circle and it is time for him to choose whether he wants to continue this double life!

I don't think he will send that email ..
Originally posted by nep3

I don't think he will send that email ..

I too suspect he will not send that email.  Darpoke kahin ka!😉