Favourite Suits Character

Poll

Who is your favourite character?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay, so my vote goes to Louis because he is probably one of the most underappreciated characters on television. His character growth has been immense and he is the character, that I relate with the most. 
I love all the characters though and I'm gutted that Jessica's leaving - love Gina Torres. Hope she will be back soon. 

There are also two side characters that I would love to see return in S6B, and those are Harold and Katrina. Harold is hilarious and Katrina and Mike had a great working dynamic that I would love to see again. 

Thoughts? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymeria- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: parthianglory.

Okay, so my vote goes to Louis because he is probably one of the most underappreciated characters on television. His character growth has been immense and he is the character, that I relate with the most. 

I love all the characters though and I'm gutted that Jessica's leaving - love Gina Torres. Hope she will be back soon. 

There are also two side characters that I would love to see return in S6B, and those are Harold and Katrina. Harold is hilarious and Katrina and Mike had a great working dynamic that I would love to see again. 

Thoughts? 

@bold - ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜² what

That's the S6 mid-finale? I got bored of Suits (kind of) so didn't watch the new episodes, but there's no more Pearson in PSL?? :'(

About the poll - It really varies. ðŸ˜† Harvey and Mike are obviously favourites, and tbh they've kept mike's growth pretty consistent. Also Harvey, to an extent. Louis - they occasionally kept making him do something stupid/horrible to move the plot forward or create drama, but otherwise he's pretty good too. Jessica is <3 (i heard we got a lot more Jessica this season?)

Donna and Rachel - Donna used to be one of my favs. (This is a Darvey shipper), but if they could have given her a plot line that revolves around HER for once, and not Harvey/Louis problems + clean up their mess it would be so much better.
Similar problem with Rachel - not to mention how Rachel post S2 was all about Mike and crying :/

Voted for Jessica :D
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Nymeria-

@bold - ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜² what

That's the S6 mid-finale? I got bored of Suits (kind of) so didn't watch the new episodes, but there's no more Pearson in PSL?? :'(

About the poll - It really varies. ðŸ˜† Harvey and Mike are obviously favourites, and tbh they've kept mike's growth pretty consistent. Also Harvey, to an extent. Louis - they occasionally kept making him do something stupid/horrible to move the plot forward or create drama, but otherwise he's pretty good too. Jessica is <3 (i heard we got a lot more Jessica this season?)

Donna and Rachel - Donna used to be one of my favs. (This is a Darvey shipper), but if they could have given her a plot line that revolves around HER for once, and not Harvey/Louis problems + clean up their mess it would be so much better.
Similar problem with Rachel - not to mention how Rachel post S2 was all about Mike and crying :/

Voted for Jessica :D

Oh no. I should have put spoiler alert in the subject folder! Apologies, if I ruined it for you!

Jessica did leave in the mid-season finale, but it was executed beautifully and with great logic. Korsh and Gina have said that there will always be room for a return for Jessica. 

I know how you feel about the characters. I love all of them. Even Rachel has grown on me in S6 and she was great in the first half of the season. 

Jessica will forever remain one of the most iconic television characters, and a great symbol of female empowerment. 

PS. As a Darvey shipper, you might want to watch the mid-season finale! ðŸ˜†