NEW UPDATE ON PG 6 OS: THAT STRANGER IN MY ROOM - Page 8

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

OK. dear. i wont ask for continue this story. but plz write more n more on RaYa. plz

Thanks for understanding dear! I will surely write whenever any new idea strikes my otherwise diffused mindπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Kiruthikaaaru

Superb...yar really no words to say
your reading and commenting is enough.. Thanks😳
Originally posted by SakshiAddict

Aww awesome
Raya are so cute
Loved it πŸ˜›
Keep writing
thanks for liking the concept ... Wanted to bring back the Raya we know and love so much. I will try to keep writing time and mood permitting πŸ˜ƒ
Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow and more Wow for you dear
This part was fabulously written which contain every emotion of a wife
The way Priya emotes her feeling from the beginning to end was so touching. Her monologue at every interval was superbly describe especially some which i feel super hilarious 
'If i say something he goes straight to dadi to complain ( facepalm) thankfully dadi being the wise woman that she is just tells him "dekh putter Priya Teri biwi hai aur hur husband ko apni biwi ki baat mannani chahiye!" ( I love you dadi! )'
seriously is Ram a five year old child who always complains to their mom like he did to Dadi πŸ˜†
Another one where he calls her as Hitler and teacher πŸ˜‰

It was so realistic the way u show when a wife was thinking about her husband and had gradually fallen for him but for that realization also she has to listen her students thought to confirm whether she is in love ❀️ with Ram or not. But finally both RaYa think so alike and it was so out of world of Ram to do for Priya while decorating their room to feel where she belong.

Their love got the symbol in the form of their beloved daughter and still Ram is getting naughtier day by day with his beloved wife Priya πŸ˜‰ 

Thank u dear for the pm 
Originally posted by jodude

Wow awesome... wonderful journey of raya...
Thanks for the update
 thank you for taking the time to read and comment!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by LovingRaYa

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow and more Wow for you dear
This part was fabulously written which contain every emotion of a wife
The way Priya emotes her feeling from the beginning to end was so touching. Her monologue at every interval was superbly describe especially some which i feel super hilarious 
'If i say something he goes straight to dadi to complain ( facepalm) thankfully dadi being the wise woman that she is just tells him "dekh putter Priya Teri biwi hai aur hur husband ko apni biwi ki baat mannani chahiye!" ( I love you dadi! )'
seriously is Ram a five year old child who always complains to their mom like he did to Dadi πŸ˜†
Another one where he calls her as Hitler and teacher πŸ˜‰

It was so realistic the way u show when a wife was thinking about her husband and had gradually fallen for him but for that realization also she has to listen her students thought to confirm whether she is in love ❀️ with Ram or not. But finally both RaYa think so alike and it was so out of world of Ram to do for Priya while decorating their room to feel where she belong.

Their love got the symbol in the form of their beloved daughter and still Ram is getting naughtier day by day with his beloved wife Priya πŸ˜‰ 

Thank u dear for the pm 
.   That's what I was looking for...An ardent reader and supporter like you Aanchal. Your comments and feedback always brings a smile on my face. I am so glad that you enjoyed Priya's monologue as I enjoyed writing it.  Thanks again for taking the time to read and comment...your efforts are always appreciated!
Originally posted by DiehardRaYafan

.   That's what I was looking for...An ardent reader and supporter like you Aanchal. Your comments and feedback always brings a smile on my face. I am so glad that you enjoyed Priya's monologue as I enjoyed writing it.  Thanks again for taking the time to read and comment...your efforts are always appreciated!
Thank u for the compliment dear πŸ˜‰
I just love to read whenever a good piece of writings are come and you are one of them writers whose stories i loved to read to the core 
Like my comments bought a smile on your face your writing do same with me πŸ˜Š
I like both RaYa monologue and will be waiting for your next piece of write up 
Originally posted by LovingRaYa

Thank u for the compliment dear πŸ˜‰
I just love to read whenever a good piece of writings are come and you are one of them writers whose stories i loved to read to the core 
Like my comments bought a smile on your face your writing do same with me πŸ˜Š
I like both RaYa monologue and will be waiting for your next piece of write up 
Aanchal, I really do appreciate you as a reader. ... Thank you once again! Until next time take care..I will PM you when I will get around to updating my other stories 
Originally posted by DiehardRaYafan

Aanchal, I really do appreciate you as a reader. ... Thank you once again! Until next time take care..I will PM you when I will get around to updating my other stories

i will be waiting for the pm dear and you too take care of yourself