Naamkarann

19 sept epi

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Avni slapped her grandmom which is a very wrong message yeah we r living in modern society but hum log apne grandparents chodo apne parents ko bhi slap karne ka soch nhi sakte n yaha avni ne apni grand ma ko ek thappad jad diya very bad dont tell me shes small shes almost 9-10yrs old n itne bachcho ko itni to samhaj hoti h.dont know what mahesh bhatt want to tell ek taraf wo asha-ashish inka rishta dikha rahe h jo 2016 me hona almost impossible h n ek taraf ye thappad pata nhi ye admi kaunsi world me rahe raha h😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u that slap shouldn't happen.
But they wanted to show Avini trust her Father a lot and can't accept any word against him. Avini should know that she has to respect her grandmother.
I didn't like her punishment she has to write a word 100 Times. Asha didn't explain her how important is to respect elders.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Asha is very self-absorbed.  Most of the time her thoughts are about her relationship with Ashish.  For example she was in her neighbour's house cooking a dish to please Ashish, meanwhile Avni is already back from school and is looking for her all over the house.

Avni has been thrust into the role of being the adult in the house because of Asha's self-absorbed behavior.  Asha should have intervened when Avni was having that argument with her grandmother.  She could have said 'Let me call your dad and confirm"  This way both Nani and Avni would have backed off! 
Edited by anonee - 7 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Avni slapping her grandmother was really shocking, and Asha's reaction was even more so. What kind of a mother is she ðŸ˜• She should have immediately reprimanded Avni and made her realise her mistake. Instead, Asha just stood there with a mildly surprised expression, as though her daughter had simply gotten into an minor argument with a school friend, not slapped her grandmother! And what kind of a lame punishment was that? ðŸ˜³  Asha seems to be a poor excuse for a mother, and Ashish is definitely a poor excuse for a husband and father. God save Avni 🥱  
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Avni slapping her grandmother was really shocking for me too ..
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Asha is obsessed with her love. She is as self-centered as Ashish.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said everyone, that slap was not needed 
like she has no respect for her elders but seems when she is angry, she doesnt even listen to her mother.