Poll Question :

Who are you rooting for?

Poll Choice
Ash Ranbir
Anushka Ranbir
Login To Vote
Posted: 7 years ago
This topic was inevitable! 😆 From what i've there is almost equal support for both couples! 😛

Which one appeals to you more from the promos that have come? Or who are you rooting for?

Mera vote toh signature main Hi dikh jaata hai lolEdited by Patronus - 7 years ago
anu RK a little more than ash RK 

Its the way they look at each other..And the fact that Anushka literally lights up the screen..
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Its the way they look at each other..And the fact that Anushka literally lights up the screen..

Mere Muhn ki baat Cheen le! 😆 I think this is going to be Anushka's big break into the top 5! I can't pinpoint but there is something very magnetic about her presence in the trailer/ teaser, and like you said she is literally lighting up the screen! And not to forget I saw various shades of Alizeh in the trailer because she has emoted beautifully!

There is something very warm about their relationship! Especially the way Ranbir looks at her and even though I know they are not going to end up together Mujhe dil tudwaane ke Bahut shok hai 😆
i like both couples...include Anu-Fawad into it the mix too and i'll say i like all 3 couples😆 
It's very rare to see a guy look at a girl the way Ayan looks at Zeh in a BW movie these days. They make me feel warm whenever I see their interactions. The deep caring & love, friendship and something very endearing is in their relationship

So RK-Anu for me. I just wish Zeh ends up with him n not FK
Anu-RK.
It is so weird bcoz they didn't have any chemistry in BV. 😆 But look at them now! The deep friendship/relationship is coming across beautifully.
And some of you said already, credit goes to Anu. She is so darn good as Alizeh!
I really hope the movie does a lot of good for her. The woman is acting her heart out.
Originally posted by Lilac_N_Maple

Anu-RK.
It is so weird bcoz they didn't have any chemistry in BV. 😆 But look at them now! The deep friendship/relationship is coming across beautifully.
And some of you said already, credit goes to Anu. She is so darn good as Alizeh!
I really hope the movie does a lot of good for her. The woman is acting her heart out.

I have just realised actors tend to get a lot of passion to create chemistry after their first film together is trash lol let's start with Bebo shahid - started with milenge milenge, 36 china town types then came JWM, PC Ranveer in Gunday then came BM, PC Ranbir in AA (well I like them but majority thought they were trash) then came Barfi and now Anu Ranbir - I'm pretty sure there are more like this! 😆

I'm thinking Kat SRK could be the next one in the list lolEdited by Patronus - 7 years ago
I'm liking both thus so far but I hope Ranbir ends up alone because that'd be more interesting. Lol