muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Everyone is scared of anything or some person in there life like parents or others.but when we become adults atleast try to fight our fears.
We dont let others destroy our life just bcz were scared of them
Here both of the so called adults are not only destroying there lives but even there children's life bcz they are scared of that old women.
I dnt understand why u ppl r even feeling sympathy for him
Whatz he an small kid that hez so scared of his mom
Why cant he just say the truth or come out of his mothers home
He can bring a grl out of his family without marriage
He can sleep with a grl without marriage
He can even make her pregnant twice
He can live his partner and child getting insulted in society
But he cant take a stand for them,he cant open his mouth infornt of his mom
And we should feel sympathize for such irresponsible character who spoiled three lives
I dnt even get surprised if he gets married to the other girl
Even avnis mother is so shameless all she cares abt is her lover not her child
She isnt worried abt her child pain and what that girl is going through infornt of her friends or society 
But the madam is worried abt her lover and lovers mom
Whn u both partners dont have guts and are shameless what right they have to bring that child in the world when they cant give her an healthy n normal environment where she can live normal life and be happy
If anyone is suffering without her fault is only Avni
They dnt have any right to destroy both Avni and unborn babys life n future

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The fact is that his mother is strict n autocratic.  Even if her children grow and everyone has his own life he has to be obedient to her. So i think his fear is justified.

But that doesn't mean that u choose the way u want to live without realizing the consequences n being a carefree.

What's the guilt of Avini to have an irresponsible father ?

Asha is an undemanding person . I don't think she doesn't care about her children. It is her insecurity. She doesn't want to demand her right fearing she loses Ashish.Though she wishes to live a happy n normal life with Ashish n their children.

But how will this happen if the only one who can make it possible hasn't the guts to introduce his family to his mother.

I do not have any sympathy for the so called father
Where was the fear gone when he slept with the lady made her pregnant. Only when it comes to telling mum he is scared. Even with Neela he does not have the guts to say that he cannot marry.
Asha s charecter is redundant in today's environment no girl will get pregnant again n again with a secret lover. Even a live in partner can fight for her rights. But asha is too timid for all this she can sleep n crave
For that man but cannot fight for her kids.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is a director right. Hardly his mum would kick him out of home and/or fall ill.But such dominating mother falling ill i doubt.
So why cant he come out if his mum throws him and earn a living properly.

Probably afterwards his mum realizes his happiness and accept him.

Why punish his lover and the kids for his foolishness and cowardness.