Shattered Ashudi

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2016-09-16T18:07:09Z
Ashudi was broken into pieces when she couldn't meet Ashish at the airport.  I could only imagine how she would react after seeing Neela hugging him. Cry
2 Likes this
Posted: 2016-09-16T20:14:29Z
Originally posted by OmkaRaman

Ashudi was broken into pieces when she couldn't meet Ashish at the airport.  I could only imagine how she would react after seeing Neela hugging him. Cry

That scene did not make sense to me.  Why was she shattered - he is always away from her, so why is she shattered this time?D'oh

As regards Neela hugging him - that should not shatter her too.  Their relationship is on an on need basis it is not a "normal" parivaar anyways!
Edited by anonee - 2016-09-16T20:15:50Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2016-09-17T02:36:31Z
Cry that was so heart breaking
seeing both of them cry Ouch

loved barkha's performance Clap
0 Likes this
Posted: 2016-09-17T03:45:22Z
Good question! i think she will be sad firstly n then when she talks to him he will explain her that she is just a friend .And as always she won't be angry.
I find Asha's character a very calm peaceful one , if she wants something she doesn't demand it  and if u care for her u would know her wishes.I don't think she will ever try to get her right.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2016-09-17T06:52:31Z
she will get upset but as soon as Ashish calls her back and tells her nothing going to change ..i will love you blah blah ..she will forget everything ..and she will go to attend his wedding too Ouch she will never ask for her right and she will tell her children too not to ask anything ShockedShocked
4 Likes this
Posted: 2016-09-17T13:11:17Z
Originally posted by nep3

she will get upset but as soon as Ashish calls her back and tells her nothing going to change ..i will love you blah blah ..she will forget everything ..and she will go to attend his wedding too Ouch she will never ask for her right and she will tell her children too not to ask anything ShockedShocked

I agree she will do it...she is blinded by his love but why make the children suffer? If they can't have their dad's name then, Ashish and Ashudi should not have brought the children to this world. Have your life without the children...the kids will suffer for no fault of their own.
2 Likes this
Posted: 2016-09-19T10:19:04Z
Originally posted by JazzyM

Originally posted by nep3

I agree she will do it...she is blinded by his love but why make the children suffer? If they can't have their dad's name then, Ashish and Ashudi should not have brought the children to this world. Have your life without the children...the kids will suffer for no fault of their own.

These two have never factored in the impact their relationship will have on the kids.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2016-09-19T11:33:12Z
i feel bad for their kids. why have kids if couple future is itself doubt.why jeopardize the kids lives for their blind love and need.
0 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go