Secret marriage with a Muslim girl??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi, hi..everyoneπŸ˜ƒ
Okay what stopped me from flipping channels and rather give rest to the remote and my fingers as well, was the scene where the FL was offering prayers. I had seen the promos and I knew that she was wearing sindoor so I was taken aback when they showed her offering prayers and in the next shot showed her offering Hindu prayers as well.

Is she a Muslim and secretly following all the practices? Or she did change her religion after marrying male lead because her name is not a Muslim one. Or is just calling on all the Gods for help?

It's a very interesting story. Lol..at first I thought that Ashish had two wives one Ashudi and the other one in his house..πŸ˜† 

PS. I like the male lead too. What's his name? I have seen him in other shows, he was good.

-Sidd
yes she is muslim ..they are not married ..they are living in relationship ..she has one daughter and another on the way .. but you are right she is calling on all the gods for help πŸ˜† but you know god helpsthose who help themselves πŸ˜†

male lead's name is Viraf Phiroz  Patel ..I think he is very good actor but i haven't seen him before 😭

d come in a show on life ok...ek boond ishq...no dobtt he is bery good
he'll soon have another wife in his house with his mom, no worries
but the show does look very interesting!
oh my GOD yes they are married come on 😲

and for the girl being Muslim or not, even im confused a bit.. bcz that woman ashudi visits, said that she has not left any GOD to pray in front of πŸ€”
so may be she's just practicing it in every way like PK πŸ˜†
she is muslim but hidden, 
in front of all she is acting as hindu
her name is asha, now that u say it seems he changed her name her identity too just to make her act as hindu woman... sad, he could take her Name away her "pehchan" away but could not marry her.