Posted: 6 years ago
Broken HeartBroken Heart
He was molested on his 9th birthday by one servant Hareram kakaOuchCry and no one believed him Broken Heart
His bua used to give drugs to him via injections, and his parents used to lock him up in dark room,  no doubt he's one troubled child...his family is so disgusting DeadDead
Ps: we all respect n applaud any female lead who dares to plays role of rape victim /survivor...here i want to say 
Hats off to you Vatsal for playing this role,,,i respect and love you more n more now,you're awesome Clap
I had to comment here today because of this post and this post only.

I have been watching this show since the beginning and I would read the posts here and wonder why everyone hated Aarav so much. I don't know if anyone else saw it or not, but since the beginning I saw how his bua was double-faced. Then when Badrinath came down and told Aru that everyone has two faces, I started believing that there was more behind Aarav's villainous antics.

Today I am pleased to know that my guesses were partly on mark. The show deserves applause for showing something so sensitive in such a way. And applause to Vatsal for taking on this role.

I know the show is ending, but I'm glad that even then they are not rushing the show. They are showing it at a fast pace, but doing it well.
Originally posted by KS_Minion

I had to comment here today because of this post and this post only.

I have been watching this show since the beginning and I would read the posts here and wonder why everyone hated Aarav so much. I don't know if anyone else saw it or not, but since the beginning I saw how his bua was double-faced. Then when Badrinath came down and told Aru that everyone has two faces, I started believing that there was more behind Aarav's villainous antics.

Today I am pleased to know that my guesses were partly on mark. The show deserves applause for showing something so sensitive in such a way. And applause to Vatsal for taking on this role.

I know the show is ending, but I'm glad that even then they are not rushing the show. They are showing it at a fast pace, but doing it well.
Hey i completely agree with you, n thanks for commenting dear SmileSmile 
Yeah i used to think k Aarav is a bad guy, pr dil nai manta tha mera,,he's a sweetheart Star wo bura nai tha, usse bura bnaya gya... Yup the show, cast, specially Vatsal deserves applause for playing this role.. ClapClap
I have been  watching this serial from the first day. It is so different from others.. and somewhere i knew that Arav is not that bad.. As the show promised to be a romantic one with lots of different shades. And as Vatsal said in an interview that his role is not negative bt has lots of shades.so i am somewhere convinced that the good side of his character will be seen someday. But as the show proceeded n we saw the villanious act of Arav, i was worried.. Because I like Vatsal very much and didnot want him to see as a villain once again. But I am so pleased that the show kept its promise and now we get to see his different and innocent avtaar. Hats off to Vatsal seth for taking this challenging role and making it so impressive. Now i hope that we get to see some romance between Aru and innocent Arav. and I wish the show does not end so soon. just love it..

Posted: 19 September 2016 at 9:48am
I have been  watching this serial from the first day. It is so different from others.. and somewhere i knew that Arav is not that bad.. As the show promised to be a romantic one with lots of different shades. And as Vatsal said in an interview that his role is not negative bt has lots of shades.so i am somewhere convinced that the good side of his character will be seen someday. But as the show proceeded n we saw the villanious act of Arav, i was worried.. Because I like Vatsal very much and didnot want him to see as a villain once again. But I am so pleased that the show kept its promise and now we get to see his different and innocent avtaar. Hats off to Vatsal seth for taking this challenging role and making it so impressive. Now i hope that we get to see some romance between Aru and innocent Arav. and I wish the show does not end so soon. just love it..
Originally posted by ArdentDreamer

Broken HeartBroken Heart
He was molested on his 9th birthday by one servant Hareram kakaOuchCry and no one believed him Broken Heart
His bua used to give drugs to him via injections, and his parents used to lock him up in dark room,  no doubt he's one troubled child...his family is so disgusting DeadDead
Ps: we all respect n applaud any female lead who dares to plays role of rape victim /survivor...here i want to say 
Hats off to you Vatsal for playing this role,,,i respect and love you more n more now,you're awesome Clap

Posted: 19 September 2016 at 9:48am
@sukanya thanks for commenting Smile
Yes i want to see romance too between aaru n innocent wala aarav EmbarrassedBlushingHeart
Hello I am new member ,I am so proud of vatsal for playing such a role he is a outstanding actor