ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
🥺🥺
He was molested on his 9th birthday by one servant Hareram kaka😭 and no one believed him 🥺
His bua used to give drugs to him via injections, and his parents used to lock him up in dark room,  no doubt he's one troubled child...his family is so disgusting 🤢🤢
Ps: we all respect n applaud any female lead who dares to plays role of rape victim /survivor...here i want to say 
Hats off to you Vatsal for playing this role,,,i respect and love you more n more now,you're awesome 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I had to comment here today because of this post and this post only.

I have been watching this show since the beginning and I would read the posts here and wonder why everyone hated Aarav so much. I don't know if anyone else saw it or not, but since the beginning I saw how his bua was double-faced. Then when Badrinath came down and told Aru that everyone has two faces, I started believing that there was more behind Aarav's villainous antics.

Today I am pleased to know that my guesses were partly on mark. The show deserves applause for showing something so sensitive in such a way. And applause to Vatsal for taking on this role.

I know the show is ending, but I'm glad that even then they are not rushing the show. They are showing it at a fast pace, but doing it well.
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Minion

I had to comment here today because of this post and this post only.

I have been watching this show since the beginning and I would read the posts here and wonder why everyone hated Aarav so much. I don't know if anyone else saw it or not, but since the beginning I saw how his bua was double-faced. Then when Badrinath came down and told Aru that everyone has two faces, I started believing that there was more behind Aarav's villainous antics.

Today I am pleased to know that my guesses were partly on mark. The show deserves applause for showing something so sensitive in such a way. And applause to Vatsal for taking on this role.

I know the show is ending, but I'm glad that even then they are not rushing the show. They are showing it at a fast pace, but doing it well.

Hey i completely agree with you, n thanks for commenting dear 😊😊 
Yeah i used to think k Aarav is a bad guy, pr dil nai manta tha mera,,he's a sweetheart ⭐️ wo bura nai tha, usse bura bnaya gya... Yup the show, cast, specially Vatsal deserves applause for playing this role.. 👏👏
sukanya.sarker1 thumbnail
I have been  watching this serial from the first day. It is so different from others.. and somewhere i knew that Arav is not that bad.. As the show promised to be a romantic one with lots of different shades. And as Vatsal said in an interview that his role is not negative bt has lots of shades.so i am somewhere convinced that the good side of his character will be seen someday. But as the show proceeded n we saw the villanious act of Arav, i was worried.. Because I like Vatsal very much and didnot want him to see as a villain once again. But I am so pleased that the show kept its promise and now we get to see his different and innocent avtaar. Hats off to Vatsal seth for taking this challenging role and making it so impressive. Now i hope that we get to see some romance between Aru and innocent Arav. and I wish the show does not end so soon. just love it..

Posted: 19 September 2016 at 9:48am
I have been  watching this serial from the first day. It is so different from others.. and somewhere i knew that Arav is not that bad.. As the show promised to be a romantic one with lots of different shades. And as Vatsal said in an interview that his role is not negative bt has lots of shades.so i am somewhere convinced that the good side of his character will be seen someday. But as the show proceeded n we saw the villanious act of Arav, i was worried.. Because I like Vatsal very much and didnot want him to see as a villain once again. But I am so pleased that the show kept its promise and now we get to see his different and innocent avtaar. Hats off to Vatsal seth for taking this challenging role and making it so impressive. Now i hope that we get to see some romance between Aru and innocent Arav. and I wish the show does not end so soon. just love it..
Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

🥺🥺

He was molested on his 9th birthday by one servant Hareram kaka😭 and no one believed him 🥺
His bua used to give drugs to him via injections, and his parents used to lock him up in dark room,  no doubt he's one troubled child...his family is so disgusting 🤢🤢
Ps: we all respect n applaud any female lead who dares to plays role of rape victim /survivor...here i want to say 
Hats off to you Vatsal for playing this role,,,i respect and love you more n more now,you're awesome 👏

Posted: 19 September 2016 at 9:48am
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
@sukanya thanks for commenting 😊
Yes i want to see romance too between aaru n innocent wala aarav 😳☺️❤️
Sakina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello I am new member ,I am so proud of vatsal for playing such a role he is a outstanding actor
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Definitely its a sensitive topic and playing such a character is really difficult and the most difficult thing while showing such a track is connecting with ppl.since I'm not able to watch the episodes these days so i have no idea how cvs are handling the track but one thing is sure vatsal must be portraying it very well.
However i personally feel that Show was falling in TRP,news of going off air were already there and the actors playing aarav's parents quit the show too,for other projects .so i think they suddenly change the track and turn the maasi/step mother into a villain and introduce this rape track to somehow justify the actions of aarav .and its working somehow. Any other reason might haven't work as it was mentioned in one of the article about his mother.
Originally posted by: purepunjabi

Definitely its a sensitive topic and playing such a character is really difficult and the most difficult thing while showing such a track is connecting with ppl.since I'm not able to watch the episodes these days so i have no idea how cvs are handling the track but one thing is sure vatsal must be portraying it very well.

However i personally feel that Show was falling in TRP,news of going off air were already there and the actors playing aarav's parents quit the show too,for other projects .so i think they suddenly change the track and turn the maasi/step mother into a villain and introduce this rape track to somehow justify the actions of aarav .and its working somehow. Any other reason might haven't work as it was mentioned in one of the article about his mother.