episode 4 *aaj jane ki zid na karo *

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Ashudi is getting ready and waiting for Ashish ..having flash back of their romantic moments ..Aaj jane ki zid na karo πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ( advance warning for people who are watching with parents πŸ˜†) she comes out of her memory by broken glass ( or broken dream )..
Avni writes Ashish Mehta name on a paper and sticks on one of the front chair and says to her friend Ali i want my dad to sit on this chair and exactly on this spot so he can see me winning the race ..Ali says what if he doesn't come ..she stares at him angrily  πŸ˜† Ali suggests no one had seen your papa so why don't you hire some one like junior artist for one day (aww he is trying to help) ..but papa ki ladli says no one can take my papa's place ..❀️ (so nice) ..pre -race starts Avni loses and kia wins 😭
Avni is sad and walking alone in school corridor ..ali is looking for her and kia makes fun with her friends ..eventually he finds her and consoles her saying you came second ..learn from Sanaya who came last but still enjoying her chicken burger πŸ˜† second is not too bad ..you know if i only pass the exam mom distributes sweets ..Avni says it's not about your mom but my papa .. he is coming to see my race and it's so important to come first ..no one remembers who comes in second anywhere ..so have to come first ..and instead of encouraging me you want me to come second..ali said i was just cheering you up ..πŸ˜ƒ
Ashish calls Asha and tells her he can't come but he will definitely come to eat that poha when he comes back 😑 asha is sad but decides to take poha to airport and meet him 😲

mom is happy that Neela has gone to airport with Ashish and hemant bhai says now i got cured ..then tells he has got brain tumor and he has only 1 -1/2 year left ..mom gets panic attack  (😲 bimar hemant hai aur mom ki sans ja rahi hai  )
Hemant bhai says you have got all the medicines for me .. as long as neela becomes your DIL ..i am happy ..then he says i want to see my grand child before i die (pahle shadi to ho jane de)
mom says i already given you my promise  (bacche ka bhi πŸ˜†)

Asha reaches to airport with poha dabba ..ashish comes to airport with neela ..Neela hugs Ashish but Asha couldn't see her ..
ashish about to go inside then he sees her but he couldn't come outside for security reason (why didn't she call him when he was going in πŸ˜²πŸ˜•) she drops that poha dabba and breaks down ..😭
precap -
kia says you will loose race and bet both .. ashish calls from kasmir and ask what do i bring for you ? she said those moments when we spent togather and he said i will talk to my mom ..And Mom welcomes Neela and announce wedding and ashish throws his phone ..

Edited by nep3 - 7 years ago
Hey thanks for the update,didn't watch the episode. Watching dillagi repeat on my USB πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tanika_11

Hey thanks for the update,didn't watch the episode. Watching dillagi repeat on my USB πŸ˜†

I will watch it again but after some time ..at the moment i remember all the scenes and dialogues πŸ˜†  
Originally posted by nep3

I will watch it again but after some time ..at the moment i remember all the scenes and dialoguesπŸ˜†

I am repeating last three episodes again and again. Can't get over it 😳
Thank you for the update :) I'd missed some scenes. 
They seem to be sticking to the characterizations in Zakhm until now. The pathetically weak director, the 'secret' wife who was hopelessly devoted to him, and if I remember correctly, a good-hearted legal wife. And an evil tyrant of a mother. 

I hope they treat the dynamics between the characters in this show with some respect and subtlety. Not the usual pati- patni-and-woh and saas-bahu crap. 

I liked Avni's scenes. The girl is so cute and she has a real spark.  I usually get irritated on seeing hot-tempered and tantrum-throwing kids on TV. But somehow I find Avni adorable when she flies into a temper πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by kautilya04

Thank you for the update :) I'd missed some scenes. 
They seem to be sticking to the characterizations in Zakhm until now. The pathetically weak director, the 'secret' wife who was hopelessly devoted to him, and if I remember correctly, a good-hearted legal wife. And an evil tyrant of a mother. 

I hope they treat the dynamics between the characters in this show with some respect and subtlety. Not the usual pati- patni-and-woh and saas-bahu crap. 

I liked Avni's scenes. The girl is so cute and she has a real spark.  I usually get irritated on seeing hot-tempered and tantrum-throwing kids on TV. But somehow I find Avni adorable when she flies into a temper πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†
I get irritated too seeing spoiled kids but she is so cute ..and her anger is right ..we can feel her pain,excitement ,doubt ..poor girl

Thanks for the written update...😊
Does Asha and Ashish think about their daughter Avni.