Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soni2496 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
 Hi all,
 So I watched 2 episodes of the show and must say it felt very outdated . Mahesh Bhatt has used this theme since the 80's..he says Zakhm was based on his life. His life was growing up in1960s... To re do this concept now makes no sense. I find it hard to believe that the Lead, who is a director in Bollywood and  has gone ahead with a live in relationship and is also a father to a 10 yr old  and manages to hide everything from media glare in this age and day. Also Bollywood had such affairs/ second marriages sine a long time ( Hema Malini & Dharamendra) so I just can't digest the fact that director chose to be with his girlfriend but too scared to tell his mom!!!!
Maybe they should have made the timeline 1960 or something to make it believable! ðŸ˜•
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree accepting the timeline is little issue.
Main problem for accepting the issue is not such guys exist, they do still, over possessive mother, spineless sons exist even today but girls like Asha are rare these days. who convert and let their husbands take them for granted.

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The story feels outdated because it has been shown many times. The guy is always a director!😕
MAhesh Bhatt is obsessed with this plot with 1 guy and 2 women. He wants us to feel sorry for the guy and the second woman as they have been caught in this situation. Really????? They got in the situation knowingly! so why should anyone feel sorry for them