Maa car mein charcha karein?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Ashish:  Maa, I want to talk to you.

Maa:  Talk to me in the car.

Ashish (self talk):  Okay - I will talk to you about Asha, Avni and my soon to be born kid in the car.

Ashish:  Maa, I want to talk to you.

Maa (turns a deaf ear and blind eye to Ashish)

Ashish; Maa I want to talk to you.

Maa:  Listen to my story about Hemant Bhai the Dev purush

Ashish:   (kisses Maa on the cheek after  hearing Hemant Bhai's story)

End of Ashish's charcha with Maa.

Take home message:  Maa is not interested in hearing what Ashish wants to tell her.  She turns a deaf ear and a blind eye to him  ... but did Ashish get the message?
Edited by anonee - 7 years ago
Nicely summarized. I cannot get over how spineless this guy is shown. bothe him and Asha are selfish and immature. It would have ben easier 12 years ago to bring her to his mother if he had really been serious about it.
Now its like a bomb- oh by the way I have an LT partner, a 11 year old daughter & a baby to be... so I cant marry anyone else.
Ashish loves his mom a lot . The first time he couldn't talk to her because of her Asthma Attack. He is somehow hesitating as he doesn't know how to tell her. I think it is all because of his mother nature , She is intractable ,someone who is hard to please.
it was too good.. 
actually why wait 11 yrs, have 2 kids, have secret life, 
actually in past it happened, people had secret wife but she was wife not someone who was with him as his wife but not wife.
from a decade he could not get a chance to tell his mother about his love and secret family.Weird and spineless guy.

how grateful and emotional attached one is to their parents or well wishers, they have take a stand for those who love them and whom they love for sake of happiness. you cant destroy oness happiness for sake of gratitude to other.
Originally posted by velvetscarf

Nicely summarized. I cannot get over how spineless this guy is shown. bothe him and Asha are selfish and immature. It would have ben easier 12 years ago to bring her to his mother if he had really been serious about it.
Now its like a bomb- oh by the way I have an LT partner, a 11 year old daughter & a baby to be... so I cant marry anyone else.

So right!!

I wonder if Ash-Ash (Ashish and Asha) are both risk takers.  Their love for living on the edge is far greater than living a 'normal' family.  Is their love predominantly sexual? Is their love for their daughter part of their selfish nature too?

These 2 are very complex individuals - and they are going to turn Avni into one two!
Originally posted by oldooz

Ashish loves his mom a lot . The first time he couldn't talk to her because of her Asthma Attack. He is somehow hesitating as he doesn't know how to tell her. I think it is all because of his mother nature , She is intractable ,someone who is hard to please.

Agreed part of it is his mother's nature, perhaps some of it is free sex, some of it the thrill of risk taking, some due to the feeling that he has gotten away undetected for 11 years, and some due to Asha's acceptance and willingness to let the situation continue!
Originally posted by ronshaan

it was too good.. 
actually why wait 11 yrs, have 2 kids, have secret life, 
actually in past it happened, people had secret wife but she was wife not someone who was with him as his wife but not wife.

Why get married when the lady is willing to give him everything without the social tie of marriage? ðŸ˜‰
Edited by anonee - 7 years ago
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

from a decade he could not get a chance to tell his mother about his love and secret family.Weird and spineless guy.

how grateful and emotional attached one is to their parents or well wishers, they have take a stand for those who love them and whom they love for sake of happiness. you cant destroy oness happiness for sake of gratitude to other.

He did not get married because he and Asha did not feel it necessary.  Now, after 11 years, he wants to get married because his daughter, Avni, is asking why their family is not normal?  Why does her mother have to close all windows when her father stops by for a visit!