Naamkarann

Ashish - you need to set emotional boundaries with your mother

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ashish - you need to set emotional boundaries with your mother

Ashish the way you treat yourself lets your mother walk all over you.  Why do you make your mother's happiness or unhappiness - your happiness or unhappiness?  Why do you feel this intense sense of responsibility when you are around her?  Why are you overwhelmed with the urge to be the perfect son, her Shravan?

It was obvious to Neela and us viewers that you were taken aback at the thought of having to marry Neela.  There was the need to be honest with and walk out of the marriage alliance.  But the thought of being exposed to your mother - or having to confess to your mother and fall from the pedestal scared you into agreeing to marry Neela.  Now, think about it calmly, does the real you --- the inner you want this marriage with Neela?   You were going to talk about Ashudi, Avni and your expectant child to your mom, nah?  Then why did you falter?

I understand your mom has sacrificed a lot for you - that is at the core of being a mom.  I understand you cherish those moments when you and your mom laughed together in a carefree manner.  or when she hugged you and proudly called you her 'beta', and how on the days she is sick you nursed her and willed her to come out of it.

Ashish, I understand that as a child you had to temper your behavior and emotions so as not to instigate your mother or make her sad.  Doing this enables us as children to learn to do what is right and good.  But now you are an adult - you cannot make yourself responsible for her - she has to be emotionally mature and accept the fact that you have fallen in love with a woman of another faith and that you have a child  and that another is on its way.  Your mother has to know that she has an adorable grand daughter and vice versa

I know Ashish that you want your mother to be happy - and that some where in your mind you think - that by hiding the truth from your mother, you are making her happy.  You think, by making her feel that you are a "good bachelor boy", you are making her happy.  You are overwhelmed with the pressure of living up to your mother's expectations.  And in order to uphold the image of "ideal son" that she has created - you are suppressing your emotions - your love and life with Asha and Avni.  

Think about it - how are you going to handle Neela and her dad - along with Asha, Avni and your soon to be born kid?

Seriously, you are in urgent need of counselling.  I know you think you cannot share the difficulties and challenges in your life because they contradict who you are to your mom.  But you can talk to a therapist - explain your dual life and the dilemma you are in.  Please - wake up, go seek help!!

Edited by anonee - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice write up.
show just started, or i trying to understand, Ashish, +Asha nature. because concept is 10 year, before,
or 10 years before how was Parents child relationship. is children were open, to say his or her talk, if we compare, today, life. 
i think then children  less opened.

is  Ashish keep quieting, connecting, to because Both, belongs to different religion, or fear in his mind, their relationship will not accept by family or society. or this fear Also in Asha mind, or this concept of show.

or Both thinking individual only own points without thinking, Whats it long effects, or their mind, this, which life both living, is this, will ruin,  if their relationship, secret comes out.

Both couple less fire, accepting this truth, openly, or which totally troubling there life.

other side Ashish mom, full faith, his son will never deny her words, even her mom not thinks her mind  Ashish have individual thinking. or Ashish not want to hurt her Mom,  so relationship, not got freedom, where both can share, their talk freely. is this same Gap, which, Draw parents & children, if we recall,some old time, or even present time some families this gap, we read through newspaper

so duty with in Mom, fulfilling, but as a father duty going missing, which facing her daughter, so vision unclearty , society pressure , many things, revolving around this couple, life.

or in promo, we seening Avani, hitting questions, so lets see how this story folds. means  "Avani mother Father, who fearing but daughter mind bold questions, which even hitting 21 cen society structure
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
with every passing episode i want to beat ashish.. 
i liked his bond to asha but now that thinking of it, he is selfish man 
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very nice write ups 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ronshaan

with every passing episode i want to beat ashish.. 

i liked his bond to asha but now that thinking of it, he is selfish man 

Even I want to do that and from Viraf's reply to me it seems like he wants to as well!!!!

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

Even I want to do that and from Viraf's reply to me it seems like he wants to as well!!!!

true... we all do. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Very well said. I completely agree with whatever you've written. Ashish should stop being a coward and take a stand for his family. He could have convinced Neela to reject the marriage proposal. Now he's playing with her life too. He needs to really sort his shit and get straight with his mother.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor guy is turning out to be a selfish guy or a guy who cant stand up for his life happiness..i cant get