Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlooMatar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter 31

He felt a gentle touch on his back. He was instantly awake. A hand crept up slowly and wrapped around him. A cool leg nudges his own as it sought the warmth of his blanket. He felt her lips curve into a smile against the skin. If only he could loose his shirt. He turned around and chuckled hearing a sigh. "Its cold, Paro" he said. She snuggled into his chest. "Go back to bed, Paro. You will fall sick," he said half heartedly. "No, I want my Rudra," she said sleepily.

"Ouch!" she winced as he flipped her suddenly. "How much do you want your Rudra?" he asked with a smirk. She glared at him. He ignored it securing the pillow under her head. "I asked you a question. I want an answer," he said. She tried to push him away. But he only came closer. "I missed you Paro," he whispered sending delicious tingles through her. He kissed her throat as she moaned his name. His lips moved lower and lower till he felt her tug his hair. "Jeeja is here," she barely got the words out. "Then don't make any noise," he said biting her navel.

He woke suddenly hearing a knock an hour later. He grabbed his kurta and headed to the door. "Bhabhisa," he said surprised to see her so early. "Forgive me Devarsa. Your brother had told me that Paro's sister is here. And when Paro didn't come to make tea for you, I thought she was very hurt," Maithili Jeeja explained. He took the cup without meeting her eye. He wa to lame for Paro's lateness not Nandini. But Jeeja didn't notice. She placed the tray on the table and looked over the bed. "Should I call the doctor?" she asked seeing the sleeping woman. "No Jeeja. She is just in shock. She isn't hurt otherwise," Paro said stepping out of the bathroom. The two women decided to let Nandini Jeeja sleep in and proceed to the kitchen.

"There are two Beendinis in this house yet nothing gets done on time. If I scold one I have to face a rainstorm and if I scold the other a volcano will erupt. Woe is me," whined Kakisa as she made kneeded the dough. "Maajisa, I was going to start after giving everyone their morning tea," said Maithili Jeeja. Kakisa flung the belan and warned her, "Don't act too smart and forget your place." Jeeja winced when it hit her. Paro flew to her side. "Kakisa!" she almost scolded when she felt a touch. Jeeja shook her head pleading not to say anything.

"Jeeja, why don't you say something? Kakisa will not stop bullying you unless you stand up to her," Paro said after Kakisa left. Jeeja shook her head. Her Jethsa would consider that back answering and be very upset. Besides it was her fault. She should have had breakfast ready by now. Paro was disappointed. Samrat bhaisa wasn't out spoken like Rudra. She had to claim her own dignity. "Forget all this now tell me how is your sister?" asked Jeeja. "I am feeling better Baisa," said Nandu Jeeja appearing at the door.

Both women helped her to a chair. "Jeeja, why did you get up? I would have come back to the room," Paro scolded. Maithili Jeeja teased that her Devaranisa is in the mood to scold everyone today. Paro shook her head in denial. Nandini just smiled. She didn't want to face the angry BSD officer her sister married first thing in the morning. He was scary when he was angry and last night gave him too many reasons to be mad at her. The three womem got along splendidly as they prepared the day's first meal.

Before long the table was laden with deliciousness. "Arey wah beendini, have your parents sent ghee and sugar that you have cooked so many sweets," Kakisa asked. Then her eyes landed on the new girl with them. "Who is this," she asked sternly. "She is my guest. She will be staying here till BSD makes other arrangements for her," said Rudra sitting down at one end of the table. Maithili Jeeja wondered why she wasn't introduced as Paro's sister. Samrat glared at her. This was a BSD matter and it was best to follow Rudra's lead.

"Banna, do you remember the last 'guest' forced on us by BSD? She ended up as your wife. What will you do with this one?" Kakisa asked. Nonchallantly he replied that this one can marry Sumer. Anyway he won't get a girl any other way. Sumer took a long look at Nandini but she seemed angry with Rudra for his bluntness. Well atleast they had this in common. "I will find a princess for my Sumer you wait and watch," she replied. Rudra reached for the sugar pot.

"Dewarjisa, shall I get the upstairs bedroom ready for this Baisa?" Maithili asked nipping their argument in the bud. "Are wah! Beendini, you think of everything when it comes to his Dewarsa of yours," Kakisa said. Jeeja smiled at said that they were newly weds and needed privacy. "Really? I gave you and Samrat plenty of privacy but nothing seems come out of it," Kakisa taunted. Jeeja's face turned red. "Thank you Bhabhisa," he said. "What thank you? My Beendini is not one of your constables. She doesn't have to do this extra work," Kakisa told him. Paro stepped up, "I will get the room ready for," she paused. What were they going to call her? Rudra obviously wanted to hide the truth. "Sowmya. My name is Sowmya," said Nandini Jeeja. In an instant, Paro understood. This was a new begining for her sister. "I will show you to your room after breakfast, Sowmya Baisa," she said.

Nandini smiled as she looked out of her new window. It was a much pleasant sight than what she had these past two years. "Nice na! It looks even better in the summer where the dunes turn to gold in the morning light. Maasa doesn't know but I used to shift to this room those days," Sumer said coming up to her. She was unperturbed. She had met enough bad men to know this one was harmless. "I stay right down the corridor. Anytime you need any help call me and it will be done," Sumer promised.

"She needs clean drapes. Go down and get them," Rudra said coming up with a pile of sheets. Sumer replied that Paro bhabhisa was taking care of all arrangements. "Why? You stay right down the corridor. Besides Paro has plenty to do," he said. Sumer said that once he leaves for work she will be free not having to wait on him hand and foot. "Nothing like that bhaisa. But don't worry I brought everything needed," Paro said coming in. Nandini took it from her with a small smile. The two women got busy changing the sheets.

Rudra was above to leave when Sumer said, "Bhabhisa, are you both related?" He turned and saw the blood rush out Paro's face. "Why do you ask Bhaisa?" Paro asked trying hard to maintain her composure. Luckily Sumer didn't notice the edge in her voice. "I had seen Sowmya in the market the other day. I had asked you before too," he reminded. "Two women from this part of Rajasthan will look similar. That doesn't mean anything," Rudra dismissed him and walking out as if nothing were amiss.

Sumer just shrugged his shoulders and helped Paro with the drapes. "Is she related to that Tejawat case?" he asked casually. The rod fell down. "Are you alright," Nandini asked Paro picking it up. "Major Ranavat would be angry if I spoke about the case," she told Sumer. He nodded. Then turned to Paro. Angry would be an understatement when Major Ranavat comes to know that he upset his wife. "Bhabhisa I know you don't like to think about it. But the trial starts today. What if they subpeona you?" he asked.

"I don't understand? Rudra said that I won't have to testify because I am married to a BSD officer," Paro asked. Sumer explained that if she is the only witness they may call her to talk. Whether the court believes her or not is another matter. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. She may still have a part to play. She would have to remember the ordeal all over again. She won't be just Rudra's silent supporter. Sumer knew the signs by now. If Paro kept thinking of that day, she will faint and the hungama will start again.     

"Uffo bhabhisa, why do you worry? Rudra will take care. Just make sure when he comes home his favorite dinner is ready," he suggested. Paro thought for a minute and decided to make Bhindi ki sabzi. "Good idea, Sumer bhaisa. I will go to the market and buy fresh lady's finger and come," she said with a smile. He nodded, happy that he had successfully distracted her. "Of course bhaisa. I will help Sowmya," he said eagerly. Paro's eyes paused on her sister face who nodded. "One minute bhabhisa if that mitaaiwala has fresh jalebis, buy some for me," he asked impishly running behind her.

Paro fiddled as she was driven to the market. Sumer bhaisa was right Rudra will take care of everything. And she will take care of him. "Stop the car," she said spotting an ice cream store. Ice cream would be a perfect way to cool off after the day he would be having. "Can you park the car? I want to buy some ice cream?" she said excitedly. The constable smiled and told her it would melt in the heat and they should buy it before going home. She agreed and thought of which flavour Rudra will like.

"Hello?" she said picking up his phone in the first ring. "Give the phone to the constable," he instructed. She passed the instrument to the front. She watched as the man sat straight and repeated 'Yes sirs'. He then parked the car and asked her for the list. He took it from her and slipped out. "You made him leave me. I thought he was for my protection," she scolded. Rudra laughed. Nobody would be idiotic enough to attack the Sethanisa of the Ranavat haveli who is married to a BSD Major.

"Still what there was something interesting the market for me? Something I really, really wanted," she said sadly. "Okay tell me what you wanted?" he asked. She wanted new bangles to match her new pink and green ghagra. But she couldn't bother him with this right now. "It doesn't matter. You tell me about your day? How's the case going? Did the judge accept your arguments," she asked. He sighed. He was still in court. The judge had called for a recess. He just needed a break. He just needed his Paro.

"Shall I come there?" Paro asked. He wanted to laugh. His wife forgot her own demons and was ready fight by his side. That's what he loved about her. Ranavat was wrong. Beautiful women can belong, to their husbands, to their homes, to their families. Like his Paro, she was as much a Ranavat as he and his father was. Tejawat was rushing out. "Paro something is happenening. I will explain latter. Go buy some bangles for yourself," he said and followed at a distance.

A car approached and screeched to a halt at a distance. Tejawat got into the car and the driver stepped out. He saw a bright glint of bangles. Must be one of those glittery ones Paro loved to wear. Suddenly his heart clenched in his chest. The bangled hand belonged to his mother. No! the woman who left them for Tejawat. That's why the driver was giving them privacy. Just like he longed for his wife's support and called her, Tejawat must have called her. And she came. For Tejawat. He had called for her too long ago. Why didn't she come then?
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Chapter...
SuNa love track s started finally..
PaRud scenes are so cute..
Tejawat & Mala I really don't kno how a mother forgot her first child, even I RR they were collapsed her character without giving proper FB.. Anyways it'll definitely Hurt Rudra's feeling...
Eagerly waiting for nxt chapter..
Love U Sis..
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Lovely & cute parud moments, both know each other when other need without a word. Sad for rudra, he will feel hurt to see mala with tejawat
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I want my rudra and how much do you want your rudra.lovely dialogues.romance was beautiful. rudra will be shattered to see mala with tejawat
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi. Your update is looking pending . Please please update Solomon. Eagerly waiting for your update. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM! 
Oh wow, and the plot thickens. I hope Rudra is able to maintain his cool in front of Mala, I see something cooking between Sumer and Nandini, or rather Sumer trying his luck . let's see what Nandini's reaction is . Interesting times ahead. 
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting update pls update soon...
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow great waiting for the sequel.
RadhiKa2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Intriguing Prologue! Please continue!