Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlooMatar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Prologue

They were walking around the sacred fire, her hand in his. She had accepted Bholenath decision. Her purpose would be to prove herself and the innocence of her people...

There were gunshots. She moved behind the shoulders which would always be here refuge. She heard Thakursa voice asking her to come forward. Calling her home...

She couldn't move as words were exchanged. What did Bholenath want? Was she supposed to go back to her mamisa? Why would he wait till his mangalsutr lay on her breast to send Thakursa...

No! She screamed jumping in front of him the minute the gun was fired. She saw red. Everything became black.

Hi everyone,

I'm sort of new here. I usually stick to checking out Sanaya'so thread. But since her new show is taking time and Rangrasiya is back on Rishtey. I have Paro on my mind. This is her story.
Like it! Hate it! Let me know.

- Alina

Chapter 1 - page 1
Chapter 2 - page 2
Chapter 3 - page 4
Chapter 4 - page 4
Chapter 5 - page 5
Chapter 6 - page 6
Chapter 7 - page 7
Chapter 8 - page 8
Chapter 9 - page 9
Chapter 10 - page 11
Chapter 11 - page 12
Chapter 12 - page 13
Chapter 13 - page 14
Chapter 14 - page 16
Chapter 15 - page 17
Chapter 16 - page 19
Chapter 17 - page 20
Chapter 18 - page 21
Chapter 19 - page 23
Chapter 20 - page 24
Chapter 21 - page 25
Chapter 22 - page 27
Chapter 23 - page 29
Chapter 24 - page 31
Chapter 25 - page 32
Chapter 26 - page 34
Chapter 27 - page 36
Chapter 28 - page 37
Chapter 29 - page 37
Chapter 30 - page 39
Chapter 31 - page 39

Edited by AlooMatar - 6 years ago
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah! Alina Di, thank you for the link.
The prologue was nice. The dilemma of Paro has been showcased really well. But whom is she marrying? Is it Rudra?

Waiting for the next chapter.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Prologue Dear..
Is Paro married Rudra??
Ok its Paro's story bt PaRud r d best romantic couple so pls dont separate them..
Love to Read more pls Update soon..
Fianlly WELCOME to FF world of PaRud..
RitikaGarg8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Intriguing Prologue! Please continue!
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
interesting... continue soon
AlooMatar thumbnail
@Srushti - Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. Yes, Paro is Rudra's only na.
@Bhavyaesther - Thank you. It will be a Parud story only.

@Ritika - Thank you

@nema - Thank you
AlooMatar thumbnail
Chapter 1
She woke up with a sweat rolling down her soft cheeks. She looked around the room. "Marry and stay in my room like a piece of furniture" his voice called out from the past. It wasn't as bad as she expected. He didn't shout at her. He didn't corner like a monster. He didn't do anything. In fact he just left her alone. 

No that wasn't true. He just left. She hadn't seen him since the wedding. She barely saw anyone since that day. The entire family knew the truth. She wasn't his fiancee but his witness whom he was protecting. They didn't know what to do with her. Kakisa told her to stay in the room till Rudra got back. And the others had to leave her alone. And they did, not to get involved in a BSD matter. 

She got out of bed quickly saying her prayers. She had to see Kakosa before he left. "Babloo tell me the truth. He can neglect anything but not his mission," she overheard Bapuda shout. She didn't hear the reply. Her feet moved faster knowing well that they were talking about him. "Bhaisa is right. He married his mission and has dumped her here. What if someone comes for her again? Last time they kidnapped Maithili this time they may even take me," Kakisa yelled. 

"Someone came for me?" she asked. They all stopped talking. Kakisa didn't answer. "Kakisa I'm asking something. Who came? Why didn't you say something?" she asked. Bapuda and Kakosa were shocked. They waited for her to say something. "Yes. Tejawat had sent his men to look for you. They even reached this house," she replied. "And you were going to hand her over?" Bapusa asked. 

Kakisa shook her head. She met Tejawat. He wasn't being honest. And as much as she hated Rudra she didn't want to go against the BSD. So she told them if they wanted they could come and take her away. And instead of coming in the day and taking her they took Maithili in the night," she revealed. Paro felt bad. She turned to Sumer, "Bhaisa why didn't you tell me? I could have done something." He burst out laughing, "What's the use? No one can tell whose side you really are on?"

"Why didn't you tell me or Rudra?" Bapusa asked. "You didn't bother when you and that son of yours came to this haveli? Now all the secrets are out but the danger is the same. This girl can't stay here," she said. Bapusa turned to his brother, "Babloo, I don't want to throw your family out. But if your wife and children don't feel safe here, you can find another place to stay."

cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Alina Di, I suggest that you shift this FF to the FF section and post the link here. This way you won't be incurring wrath from the moderators. Will comment on the story there. I hope you don't mind.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
@AlooMatar Dear, i am posting my FF here only.,i think ur frnd might b wrong and so many FFs are posted here only so don't worry abt it Dear frnd...
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Chapter 1 is really Awesome..
I loved Dilsher final dialog in tis FF..
Eagerly waiting for nxt update..
Pls update long chapter..