Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice Analysis πŸ‘
Anoneee Kaisi hain tu 😳 haven't watched a single episode but Teri post padhke lagta hain promising hain 😳 I miss reading your post so just came to say hi and I miss you πŸ˜†
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Frozen.K

Nice Analysis as usual πŸ‘
Anoneee Kaisi hain tu 😳 haven't watched a single episode but Teri post padhke lagta hain promising hain 😳 I miss reading your post so just came to say hi and I miss you πŸ˜†

Aur Maine double post kardiya excitement me...sorry yaar 😳 πŸ˜† Edited by Frozen.K - 7 years ago
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
honestly, his lack of backbone is becoming so annoying >.< he'll have to marry neela because of his mom and mr 'dev-purush', whose brain tumour ka timing is awesome, and then what happens to ashudi and avni?? he still keeps leading this double life?? does he even know how unfair it is to everyone around him? 
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

May be, you are correct ...anonee
I like Mahesh Bhatt movies as he is directing first time   Hindi serial.
It may take few episodes for him to warm up.

Yes, I believe it will take a few more episodes before Naamkarann story begins😊
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

ya anonee

sometimes people don't want to lose the one they love but they forget that they are the one to ruin the one they love.

Like mother - like son!

If Dayavanti is partly responsible for Ashish's personality - then Ashish too is doing the same to his daughter!

His absence and the unusual family get up is going to affect both his kids! 
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Frozen.K

Nice Analysis πŸ‘

I miss you too - and your posts!

Thank you for the greetings.  The best part is the sense of relief and being myself when I write.  On the Kasam forum there are one too many who are always on the attack.  Most of them do not want to analyze the episode - they are more interested in mentioning that the lead jodi has chemistry.!