This show is totally same as zakham

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
From today's precap it's clear about that this story is totally from zakhan
As they have shown in precap the entrance of Sayantani and her father is very close to his mother and is on death bed and want Ashish to get married to her daughter
It is totally based on zakham only here they will show everything in brief

Originally posted by gaushiv13

From today's precap it's clear about that this story is totally from zakhan
As they have shown in precap the entrance of Sayantani and her father is very close to his mother and is on death bed and want Ashish to get married to her daughter
It is totally based on zakham only here they will show everything in brief

I've been thinking the same.

The question is: is it worth watching it?

I have been travelling so recorded the episodes but after watching few I know it will end tragically like Zakham. I don't want to get invested in it, knowing that the lead 2 won't have a happy ending. 
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I've been thinking the same.

The question is: is it worth watching it?

I have been travelling so recorded the episodes but after watching few I know it will end tragically like Zakham. I don't want to get invested in it, knowing that the lead 2 won't have a happy ending. 
Yar I have stopped watching only reading updates
I will start watching again after avni gets to know about Ashish second marriage
If asha and avni will stand up or plead or let Ashish leave a double life
I will decide upon it
If they will show asha and avni cutting all ties and stand up on their own feet and throw the jerk away from their life then i will definitely wait to watch the journey of avni
If not then no need to watch illogical drama
seriously i am scared to watch this serial
because as the track moves it looks more like the tv interpretation of zakham
and then as a viewer i would never get satisfied if it will have a sad ending
but as much as i dont want to watch Avni's character makes me watch it with eagerness
her character even though a child is so deep and sure
whenever we watch we feel Avni's pain
she is an amazing actor and her character is well written
but it will feel very disappointing if Avni has to suffer due to her parents
if she has to lose her father in the end
secondly i don't understand Ashish's mom's character
why does she have to be a villian
ofcourse no mom will accept it but why do they have to potrey her like a typical villian
she is a mother and her character should be explored in that sense
a mother is not the enemy of her son's life she is just insecure why can't they show it that way???
is it necessary to show her villanish?

Please bear in mind this is my speculation but the dates had puzzled me until this seems the most obvious.

There will be a leap after Asha finds out about Ashish's marriage and her slow descent into madness - at the moment it is shown as being 2006 so a 10yr leap to 2016, I'm guessing and a grown up Avni will still be fighting for her naamkaran.

Like Zakham, Asha will get more and more sick, and Avni will take care of her. I think she will get bitter about love and etc. The second child may go the opposite way, just as in the film.

Not sure yet how Neela will play a part in their lives..

I just wish they showed it all positive but Asah's character comes across as very tragic - so clingy, scared of losing him and so accepts whatever is happening rather than fighting for her rights - which makes me think it will go as above.

I hope I am proven wrong and Ashish and Asha have the ending they deserve.

This show is a good example of how children suffer for their parent's decision, right or wrong. In fact you think you are doing something wrong but without realising it all goes wrong...