Is anyone watching Mahesh Bhatt's Naamkarann?

Posted: 7 years ago
Naamkarann is a Indian Hindi romantic drama television series, which premiered on 12 September 2016 and will be broadcast on Star Plus. The show is aired at 9:00PM IST Monday to Sunday. It's inspired by the 1998 movie Zakhm which was based on Mahesh Bhatt's life.

It is the story of little Avni, a illegitimate child, whose father (played by viraf Patel) left her and her muslim mother Asha (barkha bisht) while she was a child.Edited by niksksg - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I actually saw one promo, but didn't catch it  yesterday.

Thanks for telling me it airs at 9 PM. Will watch it tonight.

OMG and Viraf's in it. He is one of my fave TV actors.

How was the first episode? 
Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I actually saw one promo, but didn't catch it yesterday.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for telling me it airs at 9 PM. Will watch it tonight.

OMG and Viraf's in it. He is one of my fave TV actors.

How was the first episode?
</font>

I have unfortunately missed the first episode myself! Have put the recording on for the repeat though! I also love both the actors! Barkha and Viraf! Especially Barkha! Such a good actress and looker! She bowled me over with her performance in SLB's Ram Leela!!Edited by niksksg - 7 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksksg

I have unfortunately missed the first episode myself! Have put the recording on for the repeat though! I also love both the actors! Barkha and Viraf! Especially Barkha! Such a good actress and looker! She bowled me over with her performance in SLB's Ram Leela!!

Barkha- Me too, me too.

First episode- Hope we haven't missed much, 'cause not like much happens in the first episode of an Indian TV show. Is it a finite series? Must be, from the looks of it. Will you be on the forum?

Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Barkha- Me too, me too.

First episode- Hope we haven't missed much, 'cause not like much happens in the first episode of an Indian TV show. Is it a finite series? Must be, from the looks of it. Will you be on the forum? </font>

Yes have already posted on the forum :) not sure if it is a finite series or not but since mahesh Bhatt is directing it I am sure it will be unless of course the show becomes a huge success and everyone loses it and start to unnecessarily drag the show! Hope that doesn't happen!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Has it started already? That promo was amazing with Avni questioning the very rules of the society. Viraf is a stunner. Loved him in Mahi Way and TLMS. Have only seen Barkha in Ram Leela where she totally owned the role especially the last scene where she visits Leela's mom. Can't start a show right now but would definitely catch it once I get to do so. 
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I'm watching n loving it ATM.
It's Lori n arijit song are already hit n actors actors r  fantastic but did not knew that asha is Muslim character!!

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: EagleEye-

Yes I'm watching n loving it ATM.

It's Lori n arijit song are already hit n actors actors r  fantastic but did not knew that asha is Muslim character!!

Oh YesπŸ˜† Even I just got to know that she is playing a muslim. Even the name Asha isn't a muslim name no.😊
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksksg

Yes have already posted on the forum :) not sure if it is a finite series or not but since mahesh Bhatt is directing it I am sure it will be unless of course the show becomes a huge success and everyone loses it and start to unnecessarily drag the show! Hope that doesn't happen!

Interesting. Let me check out the forum. :)

I am quite surprised they gave it the 9 PM slot. That's prime time.

As long as the show is good, I will be happy. Let's see if I can catch it.

pottermore thumbnail
i watched it nd really liked