NisarRashim thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont know if i am the only one feeling this but my heart hurt for avni and her mother. Instantly i told myself that this show will bring lots of tears. I can feel the lonelinees in avni's house. And the way viraf was being the idol father for her was stabbing my heart. Although he is one but still i feel like they deserve love in open not while the windows are closed. And is asha pregnant? Thats gonna add lots of misery in their life.I am really looking forward for the story to really begin the plot but i eventually cant bring myself to watch the next episode. It hurts. Blame my hormones 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: NisarRashim

I dont know if i am the only one feeling this but my heart hurt for avni and her mother. Instantly i told myself that this show will bring lots of tears. I can feel the lonelinees in avni's house. And the way viraf was being the idol father for her was stabbing my heart. Although he is one but still i feel like they deserve love in open not while the windows are closed. And is asha pregnant? Thats gonna add lots of misery in their life.I am really looking forward for the story to really begin the plot but i eventually cant bring myself to watch the next episode. It hurts. Blame my hormones 

Agree they need to be open about their relationship - but these two do not want to risk losing what they have by fighting for this.  They have chosen to live a life where they love in stealth.