Gali Mein Aaj Chand Nikla

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
After Arijit Singh's melodious  Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo rendition, it would be the cherry on the cake if Zakhm's Gali Mein Aaj Chand Nikla is recreated as well
That is one of my favorite songs and is very appropriate.❤️
There was kind of a parallel to that scene in today's ep when Asha puts in a tape and shuts all the windows. Aap ki Nazron is my absolute favorite song, so I was thrilled they played it.
Absolutely. You spoke my heart. Loved arijit's aaj jaane ki. . and gali mein aaj chand nikla is also very melodious. Good suggestion I must say. I wish concerned people take this into consideration. 
I think we will definately get this song, as plot is somewhat similar to Zakhm. This is such a beautiful song and Alka Yagnik had done full justice to it. If male version comes then Rahat Fateh Ali Khan should sing the song, it would be nice combo.   For female version I think Monali Thakur would do justice to this song
Originally posted by Aradh_27

There was kind of a parallel to that scene in today's ep when Asha puts in a tape and shuts all the windows. Aap ki Nazron is my absolute favorite song, so I was thrilled they played it.
Wow. You made me go youtube this song right after I refresh my mind on Zakhm. I found Sanam Puri's version. Its so beautiful❤️
Originally posted by AV25

Absolutely. You spoke my heart. Loved arijit's aaj jaane ki. . and gali mein aaj chand nikla is also very melodious. Good suggestion I must say. I wish concerned people take this into consideration. 
We can make a try to remind them that this song exists and its suitable in case they didnt plan it.😳 
Originally posted by aadi720

I think we will definately get this song, as plot is somewhat similar to Zakhm. This is such a beautiful song and Alka Yagnik had done full justice to it. If male version comes then Rahat Fateh Ali Khan should sing the song, it would be nice combo.   For female version I think Monali Thakur would do justice to this song
 Rahat sir is my favorite singer so obviously Im down for him Monali  will do justice too❤️ 
Originally posted by OmkaRaman

Rahat sir is my favorite singer so obviously Im down for him Monali  will do justice too❤️ 

I would want arijit or papon(moh moh ke dhaage fame) to sing this song. 
Originally posted by OmkaRaman

After Arijit Singh's melodious  Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo rendition, it would be the cherry on the cake if Zakhm's Gali Mein Aaj Chand Nikla is recreated as well
That is one of my favorite songs and is very appropriate.❤️

Oh good - you too were reminded of Zakhm!

Yes, that was a great song!

I was expecting our hero to buy a gajra and come!
In today's episodes I literally thought she's gonna play this song. This show reminds me a lot of this movie.