Naamkarann

First episode

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode was awesome πŸ˜ƒ
Barkha as Asha is nice and Barkha got into skin of Asha quite well. She is apt as Asha 😊
Viraf is amazing as Ashish and he is awesome in emotional scenes that he shared with Asha and his mother
It was so nice to see Reema Lagoo onscreen after so many years and she still have that screen presence
But the show stealer was the girl child playing Avni. She is amazing, and one of the usp of the show 😊
Overall good story and direction will be eagerly waiting for future episodes πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woah Reema Lagoo is in it? The casting department surely did a great job!
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The episode was really quite good. The characters and the scenes had an unusual quality - in a good way I mean. I got the feeling that the makers actually have a story with substance in mind (which is highly unusual in Hindi shows πŸ˜†). 
And the actors...well, I can see why Mahesh Bhat was raving about the child. She is outstanding πŸ‘ Some of the dialogues were too heavy-duty to be spoken by a child πŸ˜† but she still managed to pull it off. Barkha and Viraf were also wonderful in their roles. And Reema Lagoo...she gave off some kind of a menacing vibe even though the scene focused on her illness.  That's some good acting :)

This is a good beginning for sure. 
Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Woah Reema Lagoo is in it? The casting department surely did a great job!

Yup was pleasantly surprised to see Reema Lagoo 😊
Originally posted by: kautilya04

The episode was really quite good. The characters and the scenes had an unusual quality - in a good way I mean. I got the feeling that the makers actually have a story with substance in mind (which is highly unusual in Hindi shows πŸ˜†).

And the actors...well, I can see why Mahesh Bhat was raving about the child. She is outstandingπŸ‘Some of the dialogues were too heavy-duty to be spoken by a childπŸ˜†but she still managed to pull it off. Barkha and Viraf were also wonderful in their roles. And Reema Lagoo...she gave off some kind of a menacing vibe even though the scene focused on her illness. That's some good acting :)

This is a good beginning for sure.

Avni is amazing and the child portray her scenes so well.
The serial deals with serious issue, I have faith in MB to deal with it maturedly. I just hope SP don't interfere much.
Reema is antagonist I think along with Sayantani, she has those grey shaded vibes
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think I know any of the actors πŸ˜•
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not yet watched today's episode.  But I intend to and reading your comments makes me feel I made a good choice in deciding to watch this show!
Originally posted by: anonee

I have not yet watched today's episode. But I intend to and reading your comments makes me feel I made a good choice in deciding to watch this show!

Show is amazing and nice change from regular saas-bahu drama 😊
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First episode looked like a promising start. It was quite interesting n great acting. I liked it. 
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadi720

Show is amazing and nice change from regular saas-bahu drama 😊

Thank you.  Good to know it is a refreshing change from the regular run-or-the-mill hindi serial πŸ˜‰