Naamkarann

What drew you to the show?

Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone!

The forum's finally open. Yay!!
So, I'd love to know why everyone is/plans on tuning in! (I missed the pilot and will hopefully be able to catch up soon.)

The promos reflect that the show is really well-made. And Mahesh Bhatt seems super-involved in it, so there are chances it will stay on track and not drag until eternity.

I've got to say, the soundtrack blew my mind. Arijit's version of Aaj Jaane ki Zid is playing in my mind, on a loop ever since I heard it. I was really hoping they'd re-create Gali Mein Aaj Chaand from Zakhm because it is such a beautiful song. But, alas. 

The main draw for me though, is Viraf. ðŸ˜³ I absolutely loved him in both Maahi Way and Kismat. I'm sure he's gonna nail this role as well. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For child playing Avni and her questions from aunties in promo regarding girls name drew me towards the show and also Lori sung by Avni
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okk i watched caz of Viraf bt my God..lil Avni n pilot epi was well made indeed... hmm i think I'll watched the show bt ue hopefully they didn't dragged it too much.. 
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Zakhm. Over there too the child actor Kunal Khemu was brilliant. And the ads for Naamkarann where intriguing enough, even though I know the story.
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I had liked the movie Zakhm and wanted to see how it would re-interpreted from the viewpoint of a girl 🤔 I am not a fan of any of the actors, but everyone did very well in the first episode. 
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought of watching the show as it is Mahesh bhatt's concept n second reason is Viraf. He is a very natural actor. I too loved his shows maahi way n kismat.
Is this show finite series? 
Edited by AV25 - 7 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The one and only Viraf Patel!!!!😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

My only reason for watching this show!!!!   

I have watched every show of his and of course I will watch this for as long as he is there!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

I have watched Mahi Way, Rishta.com, Kismat, Teri Meri Love Stories, Ek Boond Ishq and Hunnarbaaz Season 2 and so why wouldn't I watch this one??

halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First reason for me to get attracted to this show was it's first promo. It seemed something fresh where a little girl questions society.

Second reason is obviously its brilliant starcast.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi🤗
Well the inquisitive Avni in the promo caught my eyes. The second promo too was emotionally invoking. 
Viraf and Barkha are great actors.

TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After i saw that viraf is coming back with this show..i started  
Following the news..had a long history with vpp..
Ja ha ha ha..don't get me wrong...it's only virtual..
Was a die hard fan of ek boond ishq..i started my journey in 
Social media just for viraf..open account in tweeter and facebook..
Joined Indian forum..
Even brought my own personal laptop so i can see ebi while travelling..stopped going to any party or functions on Thursday and friday..our weekends. 
That's how crazy i am for vpp..
Today after a looong time see star plus.
Lost interest in stat plus after  ipkknd ends..