There is something very special about Sanaya Irani - something that merely words can't express.
Her smile ... lights up the surroundings. Effervescent and sparkling, it draws the world in and invites all to smile with her. 'The world is beautiful,' it seems to say, so enjoy life, be happy and keep smiling.' Her smile is infectious and all-encompassing. Smile and the world smiles with you' seems to have been written for Sanaya.
Her face ... Sanaya doesn't have the most perfect features, nor the most beautiful face in the world. But when you see her, it's difficult to remember that. She's a natural screen stealer - when she's on screen, it's difficult to look at anyone else. Her beauty lies in the perfection with which she portrays emotions, the way she draws in her audience to share every single feeling she expresses on screen. Her flawless skin and porcelain complexion, a heritage of her Iranian ancestry, makes her face glow on screen, and add to her natural beauty. And off screen or in real life, with no makeup, she looks gorgeous, young and simply beautiful, her straightforward nature and sparkling effervescence is far more attractive than any simple criterion for beauty.
Her nature ... Sanaya's true beauty and her most compelling draw is in her nature. At first look, she seems loud and ebullient and simply bindaas. Then one looks deeper, and sees the person beneath - a girl who is simple, honest to the core, deeply committed and faithful both to herself and to her loved ones, talented, dedicated, extremely hard working and completely professional, a girl who gives whatever she does, her 100 percent, and is fiercely loyal to her friends and loved ones. A girl who makes friends and gets along with everyone, from the spot boys on the sets to the backstage crew, to even the dogs and homeless kittens on the sets ... and of course, with all her co-actors and co-workers. A girl who is bold, beautiful, brash, outspoken, honest ... a girl who says what she feels, and doesn't worry what anyone will think of her. Take her or leave her - but don't try to change her. She is what she is, and unless she feels the need to change, she will not. And what you see is pretty much what you get, no hidden messages or playing games for Sanaya.
Confident in herself and in her own skin, Sanaya is truly a new age woman. No wonder Sanaya is so loved and admired in her field, by all those close to her, those she has worked with, and by her legions of fans, the ones who watch her on screen, and simply admire her as an actress, and even more by those who follow her off screen and love her for the person she is.
So here's wishing our golden Sunshine girl Sanaya A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. We wish you a day as wonderful as you are, surrounded by all the happiness that you have given to millions of fans, and blessed with the love of your loved ones, and the ones all over the world, who love you very much. May you always be surrounded by all the love, happiness and success in the world.
She is one of the most popular faces on TV, loved and respected by fans and well wishers all over the world. Her hard work speaks for her and so does all the love and adoration she has amassed over the years with her affable nature, playfulness and her warm and caring attitude. She is none other than television's darling, the one and only Sanaya Irani.
Sanaya's USP is her 'Never Say Die' attitude which makes her stand out. She has done a variety of roles in her career and in each of them, she puts that extra flavour that gives life to her characters, making them immortal so to speak. After graduating from Syndenham college, one of Mumbai's most prestigious institutions, Sanaya's plan was to do her post graduation in MBA but destiny took another course. She entered the world of glamour and glitz with a small role in the much acclaimed film, Fanaa but deciding later that she needed more exposure in the small screen, she switched to modelling.Despite the challenges she had to face, she worked hard and her efforts bore fruit in the form of her starring in advertisements alongside many popular actors like Shahrukh Khan etc.
Doing advertisements, she realized her love for being in front of the camera and decided to try her hand in television. Her beginning wasn't smooth as she was told that 'She didn't look too Indian'. But there was that spark in her, to do something on her own two feet, to show what she was capable of. She was offered the leading role in Rajan Shahi'sBidaai but turned it down for a smaller role in Left Right Left,where she could work on her Hindi oratory skills. Such was her commitment that from then onwards she asked her colleagues to speak only in Hindi for getting the diction better. Her impeccable dialogue delivery in her future shows is a testament to her hard work and commitment. She also portrayed a grey shaded character in NDTV Imagine's Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikahyengi.
Her first big break and her breakthrough came through one of Star One's much loved show Miley Jab Hum Tum where she portrayed the sweet, mild and geeky Gunjan. Her eyes mainly emoted her feelings and Sanaya did this with aplomb thus enabling many to identify themselves with the character. After Gunjan came her most iconic role till date making history in television medium for the appreciation, love and affection it amassed from avid TV watchers all around, in Star Plus's show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Khushi Kumari Gupta's chirpiness, her chatter, her fun loving nature, her sadness, her eyes crinkling with laughter, Sanaya did them all. Comedy isn't an easy genre but she took it as a challenge and made history, thus showing her versatility as an actress. Her onscreen pairing with her co star Barun Sobti was widely appreciated and adored by fans by the millions and ArShi as they were fondly known, became a pair never to be forgotten.
After IPK's unexpected end, Sanaya tried her hand at yet another diverse role through Sony TV's Chhanchhan. Unfortunately, this show did not do so well though her performance and pairing with Anuj Sachdeva was appreciatend and liked.
After taking a well earned break and hosting few shows in between, then came Colors'Rangrasiya, an intense love story. 'Paro' has been her toughest roles till date, as this was one character that was diametrically opposite of Sanaya's nature. She worked extra hard, especially with the Rajasthani dialect ad shooting in rough terrains but once again, her efforts paid off and yet again was another unforgettable character Parvati aka Paro. It has been acknowledged that this was one of her best character portrayal so far.
After Rangrasiya wound up, Sanaya finally took up a show that she had been offered more than once over the last few years - the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. Till then, she had been busy with her fiction shows, and she had always maintained that she could not do two shows simultaneously. With Rangrasiya over, she could now follow her other love, dance, and as she said, this gave her, a completely untrained dancer, the opportunity to learn dance from an experienced choreographer.
Sanaya may not have won the show, but she was first runner up to a trained dancer and won millions of hearts along the way, with her amazing performances, her enthusiasm to learn, her sheer hard work, her sincerity and commitment, and her undeniable grace and natural talent.
Sanaya's natural charm, her sunny nature,her positivity and her friendliness comes through making all those who interact with her like her for the person she is. All those glowing words, appreciation and support from her colleagues in the industry and her close friends are all an ode to the lovely human being that she is.
And now on this day which we look forward to with utmost happiness year after year, our only prayer is that you always remain happy and your sunny smile always charm all you come across. May you always get the best things in life and your life be filled with colours and dreams and hope and love. Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday Sanaya!
1. Because she's honest and straight forward, what u see is what u get with her because she is what she is ... no hidden agendas, no false words!
2. Because she has a completely optimistic and positive outlook towards life, she knows how to find the silver line in any dark cloud and make life happy for herself and for everyone around her as she takes the positives out of every negative
3. Because she gave us Khushi who was like a ray of sunshine in so many of our lives.
4. Because She is very friendly ... makes the atmosphere on the set friendly and positive for everyone and even if someone doesn't talk to her she has no starry airs and would happily talk and break the ice!
5. Because she's a fabulous actress who doesn't just act her characters but projects the character she plays and makes you feel and live her characters with her
6. Because she is adorably crazy and remains to be so!
7. Because she became our Paro and taught us that 'being gentle and soft doesn't mean you are weak, but that it takes courage to be gentle in a world so cruel.'
8. Because she takes life seriously under that laughing exterior, her work seriously, but not her stardom
9. Because she is so hardworking and dedicated, she loves her work and gives it her all
10. Because she does not take any role for granted and gives her 100% to the role
11. Because she works on her weaknesses so that we finally see the flawless final product on screen
12. Because she feels for the weak and less fortunate ... be they her staff, the crew, the daily wagers whose livelihoods depend on the shows,
and even for the stray animals on the sets. And she fights for people
who are weaker than her and sticks to her convictions no matter what!
13. Because she treats everyone alike be it a spot boy or a movie star, and is who she is no matter what!
14. Because she's an intelligent and thinking actress - she thinks about her characters, and works on her portrayal ... she delves into the psyche of her characters and virtually lives them on screen
15. Because she truly cares! If someone is sick she would be the first person to care, to feed them, give medicine or that sunny smile and a warm hug!
16. Because she knows how to be brutally honest but yet be impeccably polite and classy!
17. Because she is so unaffected by her fame and remains down to earth and the real beautiful human being she is even after all these years!
18. Because she has her priorities straight
19. Because she is a sheer professional towards her work and has the best work ethics we have ever seen in a young lady!
20. Because she is incredibly supportive to her co-stars! And because she is generous with her praise and stingy with criticism, except when she is criticizing herself! And because she praises all her co stars regardless of whether the show is a hit or miss and acknowledges their contribution
21. Because she finds happiness with little things in life
22. Because she is a very responsible person who understands the gravity of what she has taken up and every single time lives up to all the expectations her team has of her
23. Because she has a heart that is even more beautiful than her angelic face because her beauty is not skin deep, it comes from the heart.
24. Because be it a success or failure in life - she sees it through to the bitter end, with admirable courage and perseverance!
25. Because she loves to laugh and to make others laugh!
26. Because she doesn't take shortcuts in life, she has worked hard for everything she has achieved!
27. Because she keeps spirits up, even when everyone around her is feeling down ...
28. Because she acknowledges each and every show and character she has played, regardless of hit or flop
29. Because she doesn't go back on her words and has always been truthful to her fans!
30. Because she would never complain if she is injured, she would take it as a part and parcel of her work and work harder. In fact she would go out of her way to ensure no concession is given to her using that as an excuse!
31. Because every single time she speaks she makes us proud at how sorted and dignified and genuine she is!
32. Because she even today is endearingly unaware how beautiful she is and is unaffected by everything that would turn the head of any normal person!
33. Because she makes Married life seem like a hoot for us unmarried ones
VMs presenting the Sanaya Irani
1. Aapko MJHT mein sab kuch milega, youth show, saas bahu show, sab kuch milega, just keep watching for the next 5 years n u will get everything u want in the show!
2. When Arjun & Mohit tease her about having to learn to cook as she cannot expect to have her saas to cook for her after marriage she happily quips, haan sach mein I would love to marry a chef! So all u chefs out there, I am waiting!'
3. To Mohit & Arjun backstage of the college play, maine kaha in dono ko Vegas jaana chahiye, waha bohot badi badi shows hoti hai, pata hai' and the whole lot of others try to shush her up telling u r on camera!, control urself!' n she goes, haan dono aise...' n again everyone protest trying to stop her n she giggling finishes with theek hai theek hai math jao yaar Bombay mein bhi hota hai!'
4. Arjun talks about his friendships on the MJHT sets and says Sanaya is obviously on top of the list, I know her from since before, Left Right Left mein bhi hum ne saath mein kaam kiya tha.. aur..' & Sanaya goes, jab hamara affair chal raha tha!'
5. Digging in to a full on yummy chocolate cake she goes, Actually aaj kal mein diet kar rahi hu!' n when she is teased pointing at the cake in her hands, she goes, diet karne ke koshish kara rahi hu!'
6. On her b'day in 2010, when asked about MoNaya being just friends, n she goes, agli saal tak koi setting ho jayenge, tension mat ho, sab bata denge!'
7. On her b'day in 2010, at the end she says I would like to thank Saas Bahu aur Saazish kyunki har saal meri b'day pe who log, even though mein bolt hi hu Chocolate cake lekar aao phir bhi hamesha Black Forest cake leke aathe hai!' n goes on to thank further! (For the record - never again did SBS forget her chocolate cake! LOL)
8. When we went to Lucknow, in whatever vehicle we sat driver used to ask us chickn ki yaha le jao' aur mein soch rahi thi kya Laknow mein achcha chicken khaane ko milta hai!' LOL
9. In the episode shoot after guest house one, when she is given the stethoscope she keeps it on Barun's chest, listens for a while with a confused look and goes Pathar ka dil hai, pathar! Kuch sunai nahi de raha hai!'
10. The resignation letter she writes off screen which is all of Sanaya's creation! AR Group of companies subject resignation to whom so ever it may concern. This is to bring to your kind notice that I hate you, you loser, piece of beep you deserve the worst, ******'
11. In the Teej episode shoot when asked what they were doing after saying they were accidently getting married she asks the reporters for wedding gifts! dahej nahi maang rahi hu, gift maang rahi hu, shaadi mein ayi hu paise do!' n actually goes, arre paise do mike lo!'
12. Her message to her brother for Rakshabandhan, Mein apne bhai ko ek message bhejne wali hu, This is for uNauj, I loveee uuu and happy Rakshabandhan & now that u make sooo much money send me some!'
13. On what kind of daily shows you will be taking up?
We are ready to offer some steamy scenes ek do scenes bonus bhi mil jayenge, ab jo hamari shaadi ho gayi hai!
14. The production house decided to set Khushi on fire! They were like let's light something up. So they were like light up Khushi!'
15. Waise bhi Khushi jeens aur T-shirts pehenni waali thi. Lekin jaise hamare director ne entry mara, usne bola, NAHIII!! Meri heroine dupatta pehenengi!' in a bit as an afterthought, 'along with the suit obviously!'
16. When a speculation on one Khushi having 3 suitors after her at once she says, mere pati ko na massage karna... he should know how to massage well & he should know how to cook well! Bas yeh do choti choti cheeze.. saath saath mein good looking ho, rich ho, aise waise...'
17. To Barun after the mango juice scene, Tere bachpan mein tune kabhie susu nahi kiya?'
18. Khushi slapping Arnav in the guise of killing a mosquito and afterwards, Mein bohot kush hu! Aajmeri sari kwaishein puri ho gayi hai! Meine Barun Sobtiko tappar mara! Yeh scene, matlab meri itne mahinoki hard work ka phal hai!' and proceeds to give a thank u speech I would like to thank my mom & dad, I would like to thank the writers, the screenplay writer, the dialogue writers, aap logone sachmein... thank you very very much! Aaplogoneke bina yeh kabhi nahi ho pata'
19. She gets this set of gifts from a fan, most of it is for her & after thanking for her personal gifts n her own box of chocolates she lands her hands on the box of chocolate meant for the whole team & seeing it's also chocolate she goes, This is also chocolate!! OHHH Nobody is getting this!! Mistake, u all shouldn't have given it to me! Anyway I just want to clarify things, Anjali doesn't like chocolates' looking shocked, cz its too sweet according to her! Barun doesn't like chocolates' looking a little worried, mami likes it.. and so does nani..' n then with a conspiratory look goes, but they don't know!sooo..' n finally says happily, 'ok no I am gonna give this to them, cz u gave me a separate box!'
20. Jaya Parvati joh wrat hai na, obviously its something to do with the husband' n giving Anuj a scowling look continues, kash mein yeh wrat nahi rakti aur yeh..' gesturing him breaking neck n dying n going to heaven, 'aur phir aata meri teesra Manav!'
21. After stuffing herself with samosa on CC sets patting her tummy lovingly she says, 'yeh jo meri pet mein paap pal rahi hai na' and when Anuj tease about it being a samosa, she agrees to it saying 'isiliye samosawala ne baap ban gaya!'
22. As ur role Paro, what kind of message would u like to convey to your fans?
Sanaya : *very seriously and solemnly* I would like to say, Don't be like Paro! *Suneri, Maitili giggle*
Ananya exclaims : WHATT?? Shocked i would say the opposite!!
San : what rubbish! Don't be like Paro! Some man is like is treating her like this and he has taken her hostage! NO!! Kick his ASS!! ok? If u are in my place, *turns to Ananaya and says seeing her saying NO* : what rubbish! If u r in Paro's place Kick Rudra's ASS!! And kick *she is about to point at Mohini and say to 'kick her ass too!'*
23. 'You know how rats are, they nibble away and you can't feel them.. toh subha jab mein uti toh, chuha ne mujhe kaata pair par' concocting a cock and bull story for us instead of telling what really happened!!
24. Interviewer asks, "something that u remember that someone had done really special for u, even if u don't wanna name that person. On a valentines day or in love."
Sanaya goes, " no no I have had a very sad life (continuing pretty sadly) see no matter, I mean even though people probably think like find it hard to believe, like 'oohh she must have been wooed by a lot of guys' NO! Never! *Emphasizing* NEVER!! Like i remember valentines day that used to go by in college and people used to be like planning their days, and i used to be like, EVEN MY FRIENDS Don't ask me!! I don't need like a 'date' to ask me, somebody! And then my father would be like 'baby u come with me, we will do dinner on valentines day' 'So ya no, I have not really been wooed'
25. I can't believe this!! I really can't believe this! I never thought I will get a forty on this show! I never thought! Thank you, agar aap aur achche performances, OMGGG I am so excited! I can't believe this! Mommm daddd I love youu!!
26. Jai claimed he was a very serious choreographer and all, and then I think he met me!
27. Kya friendship? Kaha hai hum friends? This is strictly professional!! (to a flummoxed Jai)
28. Oh are u serious, this is my gift? ooohh so sweet! Kitne kameene dosth hai mere!!
29 . During ITA 2015, when asked about being nervous for stage performances - We have been judged so much in our life that there is no more nervousness, I know if I make a mistake they will put a clapping shot or close up dikha denge!
30. On being asked if the ITA trophy is in your hand what would you say to it-I do not talk to trophies, I am not demented!
31. What is happening in your current life?
(during Ariel campaign)Abhi kuch nahin, ab hum gharpe ariel ke saath kapde dho rahe hain
32. How has life changed after marriage?
We do jhadu-pocha together, dusting together, kapde saath mein sukhate hain, its very romantic, very very romantic
33. On their house help leaving for vacation
As soon as we were married our house help left on vacation "main ja raha hoon, ab ye ghar sambhalna, ab main is ladki lo sikhata hoon, house wife hona kya hai"
1. I also believe that we need to keep the spirit up and not let grey aspects bring us down.
"I mean its ok guys, think of the good things of our show, remember the good stuff and go with a smile because, we all are gonna land up working, everyone is going to move ahead and have their own lives, so smile for the last time don't cry."
2. I believe in karma and hard work and I feel that there is a time for everybody and you have to make the most of it.
3. I am always high in life and love my life. I feel blessed that I have a family and have 2 hands, 2 legs and get to do what I love and that I am a happy person. In life I only want to be healthy and fit.
4. I believe that in life everything happens for a reason. And for me something bigger and better like Rangrasiya had to come my way. So, I believe that is why this has happened
5. I think I have been lucky in the industry, with the shows I got, with actors I worked with so everything has always fallen into place. I am lucky to have made a place for myself here.
6. I will never do work for fame or money but for my love of it
7. And I think all actors have hits and flops in their life but that doesn't take away from the talent they have.
8. It is a very good feeling. It is very rare when you feel you will get to learn from somebody else.
9. I believe an actor is an actor whether you are in a flop or hit film, it doesn't matter. We have put in so much hard-work.
10. I think there is no point to dream as it is not going to come to me just because I dream of it.
11. I want to thank everyone who has voted for me till now. Thank you so so so much! It is an important journey for me, I want to grow. And I don't want to leave Jhalak stage till I don't grow. So the most disheartening thing would be like, if I am like OK and then I leave the stage and go. I really wanna become good before I go or win, whichever. And I promise I will work harder and harder and we will give you all better acts.
12. My loved ones are my strength and my weakness too.
13. I get happy with little things. I get on cloud 9 with the smallest things.
14. My Mom is the best human being I've ever met on this earth. Actually I admire a combination of both my mom and dad.
15. I am really bad at compliments because when give me them, I feel very weird
16. I am a chilled out and simple person leading a simple life
17. I would like to believe that the life I am living right now is the ideal one. I don't regret doing anything I do in life.
18. I feel that I ha ve been lucky enough to get roles that have been different in nature and at the same time I have been able to connect with all the roles that I've played
19. Teen saal tak mujhe kuch kaam nahi mila, mein aise hi ghoom thi thi auditions de thi thi. Meri mummy ne kaha ki ' I am sorry baby, ek kaam karo tum padhlo' But thab mujhe ek irritation sa hua tha ki mujh mein kya nahi hai, joh sabmein hai? Why is it ki baaki ladkiya ads kar pariyi hi aur mein nahi kar pari yi hu? Toh meine kaha 'mein karoongi! Paanch ads karoongi, chor dungi aur phir padhai karoongi. lekin karoongi!'. Aur aaj mein believe nahi kar sakthi hu ki woh yehi ladki hai thodi shy thi rehethi thi, ajeeb se rehethi thi, woh aaj poori duniyake saamne national television pe acting kar ri hi..
20. Unless and until somebody is brave enough to experiment once again and it works, there won't be anyone to follow the path
21. When u do scenes and when you have actors who are equally talented everybody, it just makes the scene seem so amazing. And I have felt it in Iss Pyaar Ko and I have felt it in Rangrasiya. I am gonna miss that a lot. ya.. Because my work means a lot to me. And when I get to do good scenes and good work it makes me very happy.
22. I am working really really really hard and injuring myself a lot, I have heard that these are the things that happen to you before everything goes well. So ya.. Toh yeh sab hote reheta hai. Normal hai..
23. I take life seriously. We have been given a beautiful opportunity as human beings to make a difference and we should make full use of this is what I think.
24. The show is not only about Gul, me or Barun, 150 people work on the set, they make the money out of this and its not fair that something should happen to the show just because of this.
25. I love it! I love my job! There is no life left, I don't get a chance to watch movies, go on holidays, BUT I think everyone chooses what they wanna do. And I chose this, and I am ready for it, though its a little hard. I am not regretting at all!
26. The thing is when I started working in the TV industry I got some really good offers at that time on Star Plus for lead roles, but I made a conscious effort not to take a lead in a show because I didn't speak the language, I didn't know how confident I was. So I didn't wanna go over there and make a fool of myself. I didn't want people to point at me and say 'she doesn't know how to act! Who made her a lead?'. I Made the industry as my acting school, I decided I was going to learn - and I am going to perfect it and then I am gonna take something good.
27. During MJHT she always had given food to the stray animals b4 she ate her lunch in MJHT sets. And next one how she did the parking assistant duty every night after packup to check under every vehicle to make sure no puppy was under the vehicles, after one puppy was crushed under a wheel..
28. Mein jaanthi hu yeh bohot short notice se hamari show band hua hai, lekin mein sach mein dua karti hu sabko kaam miley and that you all do well in life (I know its in such a short notice that our show shut down, but I truly pray that everyone gets work, that all of you do well in your life)
29. I truly am very proud of doing a show like Rangrasiya. It was very demanding for an actor and I was so happy to give that! If I could go back in time and and somebody would tell, do you still wanna do Rangrasiya, I would sign on that contract 5 times again and again - because I think what I have got in these 9-10 months of the show, I don't think I would have gotten, like 3-4 years of any normal regular daily soap.
30. I am amazed that people wait so long in lines to go do Ganpati darshan, and I feel bad that we get to skip the line and go inside through the VIP section, because for god everyone is equal, its us humans who differentiate.
31. I really worked hard, I went home thinking about it, I would sleep thinking about it, I would wake thinking about it, look in the mirror, try to do things, I really worked hard. I gave it my all. I would sit and read, because my hindi, again is a problem, I would sit in my room and do my lines again and again and again, so that I wouldn't fumble even that much. I wanted to get it bang on. So I really did a lot.
32. Before Jhalak began - I just wanna say guys, you guys have like a lot of expectations from me. Just lower it! I swear to god, I don't know how to say this, just lower it a little. I promise I will improve with every week. I know ki when people see me in awards functions and all they always say 'Sanaya can dance! Oh she will be so good' and seen me dance in my shows. But this is a different ball game altogether. So that is why I am saying, lower it a little and I promise I will become better and better.
33. About struggles and success
Yeh bura time face karke, achcha time dekjkar hi jaaongi yahan se
Whichever role you have done, songs you have performed to, sung or danced, your one liners, your catch phrases,they all become yours. Thank you for making all those moments iconic and Sanayalicious just as only you can
I love you Miss.Sunshine...my first ever real girl crush.
Everyone warns u about drugs & alcohol but no one warns u about falling in love with celebrities, damn u r gorgeous & awesome human being, & definitely I am in love with u, nope I am not psychopath, just a high functioning fangirl
Sunshine Sanaya, even if i'm having an awful day, with just one look at you, you're the only one who can make me smile - N.K.R
Sanaya,seeing your smiling face removes every trace of sadness or tiredness from my face.
Sanaya Irani is the only actress I love, and love I do inspite of my husband drooling over you!
I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with, because she is a girl and I am too - Sanaya I am talking about you
Tumhe dekhke kuch kuch hota hai Sanaya, kya karoon, damn it I am a girl!!!!! - Seerat
The wonder girl who can turn every impossible thing to a possible one
Sanaya Sunshine Irani - your smile can brighten up my darkest day, so keep smiling - DiyaS (Dia)
Whenever I am sad, whenever something in life goes wrong and I feel down I would watch you.. And you make me smile and give me the courage to go on because you are hope and positivity and goodness itself. I love you my sunshine girl..
- princessunara (Sunara)
1. Lalit Mohan:
You are my angel Sanaya. You have improved so much. I thank god for making me your partner in Jhalak.
You are like a sunshine to me, u smile I smile. Keep smiling Sanaya. Wish u a very happy birthday. May God bless u.Please please come back soon.
To my dearest Sanaya,
I pray to god, asking for so many wishes for you,
I wish that morning finds you smiling that angelic smile so many of us have lost our hearts to
and ready to receive the day and all its blessings
I wish that there is a skip in your step and a twinkle in those beautiful eyes
I wish your day is filled with warm hugs, hearty wishes from people who care about you, like me...
I wish that you know how precious and treasured you are in this world
Because you mean so much to so many...
And I wish the exact moment you read these wishes you will know that
I will be thinking of you & wishing you happiness..
Happy birthday sunshine girl.
They say people come in to your life for a reason, some people come and they leave.. and you move on.. and then there are some who come, make a place in your heart as they become a beacon of hope and reason to live life, become an inspiration and change your life for the better. And unknowingly you have become that reason for me for so many years. Thank you for so many smiles, thank you for so many treasured memories, thank you for your sincerity, thank you for that adorable madness that made life wonderful at its toughest phases, thank you for a beautiful era in my life...
You came to my life as 'Khushi' and literally became the khushi of my life since then. A source of sheer joy and inspiration...
You are a wonderful actress who literally breathes life in to every single character you play that you become that character while you play them. I have loved you as chulbuli Khushi, shy Gunjan, sassy and sweet Sameera, principled Chanchan, serene Paro and spunky Mayra.. But most of all I love you as the beautiful human being who is Sanaya. You are happy, you are funny, you are light and you are life, but at the same time you are serious, you are so dedicated and committed to your work and you are a hard worker and all these make up the beautiful human being I love so much...
They say if you need to lose your love for a favorite celebrity to go and watch them in a reality show, and just like my heart knew you became that beautiful exception. The journey in Jhalak we all traversed along with you was a sheer delight... Knowing the beautiful human being behind that beautiful smiling face and the talented actress. To know and to know more, only to love you more and respect you with every step you took as you started with a stumbling uncertain start to soaring high with sheer hard work and dedication.
And on this special day when gods decided to send his special angel down to earth for us, I want to thank the gods for you being born.. And May god bless you with every happiness in this world, may you and your loved ones remain healthy, wealthy and happy.
Again here is a huge hug and lots of wishes on your birthday angel girl! May that beautiful smile always keep shining brighter and may that beautiful heart always be filled with only the happiest of things...
Love you so much
Happy Birthday to a very Special girl! Sanaya, you came into my life 4 years ago as a breath of fresh air and have been a breath of fresh air ever since. You brighten my day with your smile and your endearing attitude towards life. I have enjoyed and connected with every character you have played on TV. You are very precious and someone to be treasured! On your birthday and all year long, I wish and pray for your happiness, joy, and success! God bless you today and always!
Dear Sanaya ,On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship.
Have an amazing birthday!
lots of love n hugs
Sanaya, thank you for bringing so much happiness into my life through your onscreen talent and more importantly your off screen crazy persona. I don't know when you made a place in my heart but you are there to stay. Seeing a picture of you automatically brings a smile to my face and makes the greyest of days full of sunshine. On your birthday I wish you all the best in life and a wish that all your dreams come true. May God shower you with blessings so that you can continue making so many others happy
Dearest Sanaya, This birthday is a very special one - your first birthday as a married woman. So first of all, warmest congratulations to you and Mohit, and all best wishes for a wonderful, blissful and joyful married life! And on your special day, my special wishes for a very special girl who has brought so much happiness into my life. I wish you all the happiness in the world, for there is no one who deserves it more! May your life be always filled with happiness and joy, with the warmth and company of your loved ones. May health, happiness, peace and prosperity be with you always. May you go from strength to strength in your career, and we fans will be with you every step of the way! May you always face the world with a smile on your lips and joy in your heart. May you always face the sunshine, and all your shadows fall behind you. May all the best things in life be yours. With love and best wishes, Dia
My dearest Sanaya A very happy birthday to you . This is a big one , the first after marriage . Thank you for all the joy and happiness you have given me in the last 6 yrs of watching you on my TV screen . Thank you for all crazy funny off screen moments , your vivaciousness , finding joy in small things , your never say die spirit and your solid work ethics .
A very very happy birthday to you sanaya irani,one of the most amazing actress I have known so far,you are amazing in every sense and you have mad ea place in all of our hearts,I wish you a very happy and joyfull year ahead and wish to see you back onscreen soon
Sanaya Irani, the name itself defines perfection and versatility for me. Be it sweet and nerdy- Gunjan, Chirpy and bubbly-Khushi, today's girl-Chanchan, or shy and serene -Parvati, you have always proved why you are called the Queen of Television. You play each and every character of yours with such liveliness that we start laughing, crying, blushing, and feeling all the emotions your character goes through. And irrespective of what character you play onscreen, you always remain the same happy go lucky, chirpy and down to earth Sanaya Irani whom you all fell in love with, and everytime I see and hear you, you make me fall even deeper and deeper in love with you. Each time I see or hear you, you make me proud as a fan.Your heartmelting smile and the talks which touches the heart never allows the craziness in your fans to fade away. You are the Queen of our heart, Mrs. Irani! And we love you so so much. So here wishing you all the happiness and luck of the world. A very very very very very happy birthday Sanaya Gorgeous Irani
Dear Sanaya , You are a person who is very special to all of us.. You are a person who stole millions of heart just by your sweet, kind, straight forward and honest nature.. we never met you but you are the most special in my Life..infact you and Mohit both, and perhaps I never met with a single person like you guys.. you are a gem. You are a perfect and unique example of a person with internal and external beauty. So popular, so much loved by immense ppl , earned lots of fame but still so much down to earth, nice and sweetest person. you are my role Model in every sense. Just be like this and we will keep love you for the rest of our lives. Insha Allah. Indeed last year Birthday brought the best surprise and biggest happiness for you and for all of our lives with Monaya's wedding news.. so from this day onward on this very special day I wish You a happiest married life ahead.
From past 7 years we are being celebrating your Birthday with same Love, affection and joy.. indeed you have a very special place in our hearts and in our Lives.
On your birthday I have lots more prayers and wishes for you. This is my earnest prayer for you. may the love of god b with you all day through with his endless, boundless grace may he richly bless your life with much happiness and success. May you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day,but always.
On this your special day, I pray for you smiles and love, for true friends and loved ones. I pray for you the true love of your friends and family whose love and tenderness keep warming your heart and keep shine your life. I pray for you unexpected moments of joy and laughter. But most of all, I pray for peace for you. May u have this day and everyday is for a sense of fulfillment ... for a feeling of closeness to those you love ... for confidence and enjoyment in all that makes you special to others ... and for a deep and abiding peace within.
with lots of Love Rija & Rukma
Finally this Special day has arrived for special person and special celebration. Another birthday, you are growing older gradually. But I find no change in you; you look perfect and beautiful like before. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year.
Thank you for making me watch wonderful characters like Gunjan Bhusan , Khushi kumara gupta and parvati (paro) on screen. Frankly without your contribution these characters and shows won't be memorable and popular like they are now. Hope to see you soon on screen with another rocking awesome character through menu mausi, eagerly waiting for your comeback. Enjoy your special day with your husband, family and friends and have lots of fun like always.
Wishing you a very happy birthday Sanaya Irani.
A name knows no face , a versatile actress with a kind personality.I fell in love with you the moment I saw you and met your deep character.A gorgeous face with a child like a heart made me your fan or more than a fan if you ask.I adore your voice, very distinguished and attractive.
I am missing you on the screen and hoping to see you soon.May God bless you with all the happiness and success in every endeavor of your life.
Once again , Happy Birthday !
Dearest Sanaya, its been 5 years now and my love for you has only increased over the years Many many happy returns of the day
I am Fadila from Algeria ( Arabian country ) , and I am a big fan of you .
I love you so much .
Happy Birthday to you ,wish you a life full of the happiness and big success because you deserve the best .
All the best . Muuuah .
My best wishes go out to the most beautiful girl on indian television "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA"
I wish you all the best in life .you are one of the most genuine person and you deserve the best.I pray that god may bless you with good health,luck ,love ,joy,success and everything thats good in your life.hope you have a wonderful year ahead .and once again happy birthday sanaya
The moon of the fourteenth night,
Or, the magnificent sunlight.
Whatever you may be, O, Princess!
By God, you render me speechless...
May you remain always be the princess of our hearts. Let the beautiful smile be never erased from your face and happiness stays forever in your life. Wishing you a very happy birthday to you, Sanaya.
Dear Sanaya Irani,
May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. "Wish u a very Happy birthday to one & only Sanaya Irani ( Sameera , Gunjan , Khushi , ChhanChhan , Paro & Myhra ) "
Your Lovely Fan (ShonaSandy) - "Shona"Dear Sanaya,
On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday SANAYA!!
your Lovely Fan (Shonasandy) "Shona"
Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday SANAYA!!
your Lovely Fan (Shonasandy) "Shona"
You are a person who always deserves the best and obviously nothing less. Wish your birthday celebration will be as fantastic as you are. Happy birthday SANAYA!!
your Lovely Fan (Shonasandy) "Shona"
Another birthday, so you are growing older gradually. But I find no change in you. You look perfect like before. Happy birthday SANAYA!!
your Lovely Fan (Shonasandy) "Shona"
A Special Day for our very Special Girl !
I join all your other fan girls here in Wishing you Truckloads of Love, Happiness, Success, Passion & Luck. Enjoy a Life filled with Lovely moments alongside Family & Friends. Keep Smiling always, doing what you really love. Enjoy and Have a super Birthday Darling !
It's that time of the year when I celebrate your birthday as if it were my very own :') Happy birthday Sanaya. Thank you for being born, thank you for trying out your hand in advertisements, thank you for being switching over to small roles in serials in your initial career phase, thank you for switching over to lead roles, thank you for giving us such memorable characters that are still so fresh in our minds, thank you for giving us those iconic jodis that we still cherish, thank you for your efferverscent nature, your beaming smile, your sunny personality, your adorableness, your everything. Happy birthday darling girl Happy birthday Sanaya Irani.
From your ardent fan and so much more,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS SUNSHINE SANAYA IRANI!!!!
Wishing you all the best for your new year! Hope it is full of lots and lots of delicious chocolates, jalebi, and cake! Although I say this every year, In Shaa Allah we will meet this year!!! I will never lose my hope for that, as it's a dream I want to make come true! You are the definition of perfection!
You have the perfect smile, acting skills and the looks! You're absolutely talented!!! There's a reason why your one of my favorites, You are absolutely beautiful inside and out, and your beautiful heart shows that. I hope you have an amazing day, and be sure to enjoy your special day! Your birthday is a very special day because you are a very special person.
You are a beautiful soul and a bundle of joy who only knows to spread warmth, happiness and love.Your birthday is very special to me,as i love you so much . You are one of the most special girls on earth.I wish you from the bottom of my heart that you are blessed on this special day with many many smiles.May your life filled with many more joyous birthday's.Keep smiling and keep inspiring us like you always do.
Real name padmapriya..
Have a very happy happy birthday! You are very special to us. Love your talent and smiles. You light up the screen and I can't wait to see your new show. I'm lucky to have met you in person before in 2012 in Arcadia CA.
Wishing you infinite joy and success in all that you do. May you receive even more blessings than you ask for, and may all good things continue to come your way. Enjoy your special day with friends and family!
With lots of
Geez, I was just about to miss the deadline. Sanaya, you must definitely meet your biggest fans, they toil really hard to make your birthday special every single year. A shoot out to them - Sunara, Shivi, Diya, Anisha, G and Hridey.
Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Mrs Sehegal. May all your wishes and dreams come true. Instagram awaited for your arrival, thank YOU for the lovely surprise, fans are elated to say the least!
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope it turn out as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less - DraculaGirl(Moni)
Dear Sanaya, What was so magical about you? I will never know What was so pleasant about you? I will never know What was so captivating about you? I will never know What I knew was I love you like anything more for the real person in you!! May be because you are like us! So simple, so down to earth, no mess or no fuss..There is never a facade in whatever you do. I smile when you smile, I cry when you cry thats the level of impact you have left in my heart! Wishing you a lots of happiness and smiles for many more years to come princess. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Tareef karu kya uski, jisne tumhe banaya, Sanaya!<3 This is the only line that comes to mind everytime I look at you. You came as Khushi and quite literally filled my life with happiness. On your special day today I only want to wish you the best of everything. Always be the vibrant patakha that you are my love <3 Eagerly waiting for your come back!!
My dearest Sanaya,
You've been one of the most versatile and amazing actress I've come accross since I'm watching shows. I really don't know how to put it into words, it's just like when you're onscreen, it's like a FRESH DOSE... You're just phenomenal !!!! And offscreen you're such a cute chatterbox!!! You're one is a million!
Wishing you a very happy birthday cute doll !!!! Wishing you all the best and may all your wishes come true both on personal and professional level.
Hope to see you back onscreen soon and thank you for giving me such precious moments with Khushi Kumari Gupta!
Loads of love *dammit*
Many happy returns of the day. God bless you with loads of happiness and good health. This is your first birthday after marriage and I am sure it will be a very memorable one.
Eagerly awaiting your return back to TV. Have a super fun filled bday
Love Praba from Sri Lanka ( SPraba)
Happy birthday sanaya .. you are the prettiest ..cutest .. most lovely n adorable girl i hv ever seen .. wish you all the very best for yur future projects .. loved you as gunjan n khushi ..
Stay blessed n keep smiling ...
Wish yu a very happy life wth mohit !! ..
Happy Birthday, dearest Sanaya!
Happy, happy birthday
That's my wish for you
I hope your day brings you joy
In everything you plan to do
Live each moment to the fullest
Every single moment is dear
This is the time to remember
You only get one birthday a year
May you have a special day
May your heart be full of cheer
May love and laughter always be with you
May your smiles be ear to ear
May your joy be everlasting
May only good things come your way
May all your prayers be answered
May you be specially blessed on your special day
Every one of your birthdays is a gift to the rest of us who have had the pleasure of having you in our lives for another year. Every one of your birthdays brings joyful memories of your bright smile and your love of life. Every one of your birthdays reminds us of your sensitivity and service to others, and other delights too numerous to name that we are gifted with just by knowing you. Happy Birthday to one in a million. May you, and we enjoy many more.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
May God be with you and bless you;
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings,
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward.
The Helping hands
To know her is to love her : Abhinaya [Abhinaya08] & Dia [DiyaS]
A woman of substance : Sunara [princessunara]
Industry quotes on Sanaya: Sunara [princessunara]
Craziness we love to celebrate:Sunara [princessunara] & Anisha [Anisha.]We love her because She is Sanaya:
Dia [DiyaS], Sunara [princessunara] and Ash [Newbiesoapfan]
Main banner & Name tags : Priyanka[.PastelDamsel.]
Backstage magic[Compilation] by
Finally last but not the least, a big thank you to everyone who have helped us to make this thread so grand.
Also a round of thank you to all the members who took some time out to help in this thread by providing their write-ups and their contributions. We are indebted to all of you.
Shout out to everyone who took out their valuable time to send such a lot of gifts and their thoughtful wishes for our Lovely Sunshine Sanaya, you all have equally helped us to make this thread and we sincerely appreciate the same.
Last but not the least, we would also like to thank VishaD for giving us the permission and trusting us to be capable enough to carry out this responsibility.All of us hope that you get to see this thread, Sanaya and Once again here's wishing you a very very happy birthday!
Topic started by princessunara
Last replied by Arshi.Sugi.IPK