TC article- Manasi Salvi entry

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Star Plus' much loved show Ishqbaaaz will witness a new entry which will spice up the drama.

Talented actress Manasi Salvi has been roped in for the show.

As per a reliable source, "Manasi will play business tycoon Siddharth Rana's (Shaleen Malhotra) mom and Naved Aslam will portray the charcater of his father. The new story of Mallika (Surbhi Jyoti) and Siddharth will also boost up soon in the show."

However, we hear that all the actors have a comeo in the series.

This will also see Nakuul Mehta and Manasi's reunion as they were earlier part of Pyar Ka Dard Hain.

Edited by YeHoKyaRahaHai - 7 years ago
Ooh. I always loved them as Avantika and Aditya in Pkdh...

And so relieved...seems like the Malika track is FINALLY coming to an end  The main plot was stagnating on account of this track. Now please go back to concentrating on the ObBros, the three ships and the family dynamics. PLEASE.😳
Edited by YeHoKyaRahaHai - 7 years ago
Mansi Salvi! ❤️ Brings back PKDH memories! Adi and Avantika were an adorable mother-son duo. But funny how her son was a heera in PKDH and the one in IB is also a heera. 😆 
Originally posted by YeHoKyaRahaHai

Ooh. I always loved them as Avantika and Aditya in Pkdh...

And so relieved...seems like the Malika track is FINALLY coming to an end  The main plot was stagnating on account of this track. Now please go back to concentrating on the ObBros, the three ships and the family dynamics. PLEASE.😳
I couldn't agree with you more dear😳
Thank you for sharing dear🤗
I liked mansi in pkdh ...plus love her and nakul as maa bete ki jodi...mallika track a the end hone wale hai I'm happy.