Fan Fictions

TSYJT-Rantara FF thrd 2 (cont)

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Chapter 41

Part One

Antara's POV

My thoughts were just hitting the walls of the empty room and coming back to me as usual. Ruksana's words about Raghu and my inner turmoil were together enough to create the huge storm inside me. Still I sat calm, motionless bearing the devastation inside me. I didn't know how I managed to do so every time, keeping myself still when my inner self was shaking so violently.

The sound of giggle interrupted my thoughts and I found Rhea entering into my room with my I-phone in her hand. "Hey you still got that?!" I asked with a frown. In answer she just laughed hard holding her tummy. "Rhea... I am asking you something?! What's so funny about that?!" I was slightly confused as well as annoyed with her laughs and giggles. "Not you di... It's just..." another doze of laughter chocked her voice. "I don't remember if there is something funny in my I-Phone. Don't tell me that you downloaded those silly videos or jokes and wasted my data pack?!" I was a bit serious at the moment. "Oh hello miss kharus..." Rhea made a face, "I don't need any silly videos or jokes when live comedy circus airs everyday in my home hosted by dear dad..." she prompted.  -Hmm..." I sighed accepting my defeat "BTW, Ma'm if u permit can I have my I-Phone back?!" I stretched my hand towards her. "Sure! It's all urs..." Rhea stepped near me holding my I-Phone in her palm, "But u should also check out this one..." she said with glowing face.  "What's that Rhea... I don't have time for silly things." I said showing no interest. "Arey just see naa..." She handed over the phone to me. "What's the matter...?- I felt a bit curious by her insist.

Finally I played the video which was showing on screen. As I checked the video my eyes became wide in shock. I quickly looked towards Rhea's naughty face with a big O shaped open mouth. She mischievously winked to me. "What have you done?!" I uttered with shock. "Well how can I miss such scene?!" she said naughtily dancing her eyebrows. My eyes looked back to the phone screen where I saw the guy, drenched with cow dung, running like hell towards the huge collapsible gate. Guess what, who was that guy?! None other than Daya Naik's little favorite boy Satya Naik.

Just some hours back when Satya was rushing on the street chased by my bullets, Rhea maharani recorded the whole scene from balcony. Off course she had my I-Phone in her hand. She was taking Ruksana and my caps while we were feeding pigeons. At the last moment I can't stop my laugh when Satya moved inside Naik Sadan. I wondered what would be the people of Naik Sadan think when they would see him in that state, drenched fully with cow dang, looking almost like a scared ghost!!.  "So madam... how's that?! Don't you think I have a good career in fimography?! Rhea said dragging her top-s collar.

"Rhea... U are just impossible..." I said giggling. "After all... Bahen kis ki hoon?!" she said proudly.  "Okk okk... don't need to be oiling so much!" I said nudging softly on her tummy. We both giggled at last together. "Antara-Rhea, What r u doing?! It's almost 9... Aren-t you getting late?!"  Maami said loudly from downstairs and we bit our tongue together. Soon we hurried to pack our things. Rhea went busy with her schoolbag and I was about to delete tolilet brush hairs running competition video from my I-Phone. My fingers suddenly stopped on the screen as something clicked in my mind and I decided to keep the video. I started to arrange my bags and opened the drawer to take out some files and saw the gun kept there, the gun I took from Satya Naik. I looked silently towards the gun for a while. It wouldn't be safe to keep it here. If somehow Maami or Maamu got to see the thing it would be worse. I decided to keep the gun with me and put that on my bag saving that from Rhea's eyes.

"Di!!..." rhea called me. I quickly closed the zipper chain of my bag and moved towards her. "Yup!!..." I answered. "You know very well that Mr Toilet Brush Hair won't be silent after this harassment. He will surely try to hurt you..." There was a slight worry in her voice. "Don't worry; I have my safety guard with me..." I said showing her my I-Phone and she smiled understanding my indication. As I was about to put the phone inside my bag... Rhea spoke again, "You know what... I am not such worried about fata poster. I know you can handle him well.. I am afraid for dayan... She won't tolerate a single scratch on her dear son..." Her words really silenced me for a while.. "Already she has grudge against you from the very time. And I don't know what will she do now, when she will come to know about her dear son's conditions..." I stood silently looking towards the wind charm on the window, standing idle without a single motion. Well I knew already that Daya Naik won't spare me easy that time. I had to be aware.

Raghu's POV

Persona and gravity, those were the two thing when I came face to face with new police commissioner of Mumbai, Samsher Khan. Genuinely saying he was someone who would gain respect from anyone in first meeting. For so many years I never saw someone like him in that post. Most of the commissioners till the date were just having the tags of post carrying in their dress. But he was something else. Yesterday when he literally ordered Mai to leave his house and come to office I understood that he was a tough guy otherwise so few people had guts to talk to Daya Naik in that manner.

Even when we came to meet him in the early shift, he made us wait outside as he was busy with some issue of his junior officers. No one ever made Mai wait like that. It was evident in her face that she was annoyed with such behavior but she didn't say anything. Manohar Kaaka was fuming at our side, "S**e ka mooh tor dena chahiye tha kal hi... Humein kahe raha hain ki intezaar karo...S**e aukad kya hain iss **** ki..." Kaaka's poisonous whispers were silenced by Mai's cold glance. "Manohar, tamasha mat kar... Maine kaal kya kaha tha?! Dushmano se jung chir nee se pahele uss ke takat ki parakh honi chahiye... Aur hum yahan koi tamasha karne nahin ayein hain... Toh apna mooh bandh rakho." She scolded Manohar under her breath. "Maaf karna Bahini... par ye s**a aap koo kahe raha hain... nahin kuch nahin..." Mai again silenced him with another alarming glance. When Mai called commissioner as her enemy I became a sudden confused. Yup he offended her in some way but didn't do something against her which could enlist him among our enemy.

-Aisey fokat mein toh Mai kisi ko apna dushman nahin banati...' I thought.

After a long wait we finally got a call from inside and moved onto his chamber. Mai told Manohar to keep his calm before moving inside. Commissioner was busy in checking something on files when we entered he lifted his face and glanced to Mai straightly. It also surprised me. I never saw someone glancing straightly to her eyes so daringly. I saw so many high posted officers and political leaders getting down just seeing Mai at their front but not a single line of his face shook a bit.

Mai joined her hand and greeted him with a smile. In reply, Mr Samsher also smiled but his crooked smile seemed so harsh somehow, specially for the straight glance he was giving to her throughout. I secretly glanced towards Mai who was also looking towards him with her cold glance which I knew really well. It felt like there was a cold battle going between them.

"Kya ab hum andar aa sakte hain?!" Mai asked with a slight mockery tone. In reply his crooked smile just increased as he said, "Itni jaldi aap humse milne ayengey yee umeed nahin ki thi humne..." Mai moved inside without waiting for his permission anymore and we followed her. "Aap se milne ke liye bechain ho rahe the hum... Aap ke bahut charche ho rahe hain aaj kal.. Suna hain aap ke aane se police department kuch jyada hi kaam karne lagey hain. Pichle kuch dino mein kahin naamcheen apradhiyo ko hirasat mein liya hain aapne... Kaha jaa raha hain ki itna kaam police nee pichle 5 salon mein bhi nahin kiya jitna aap ke aane ke baad ho raha hain.." Mai said as she took seat in front of his desk. Manohar quickly grabbed another chair at her side and I stood at other side quietly. "Aapko kaafi jaankari hain humre barein mein.." Mr. Samsher again asked with mockery in his voice. "Aap hain hi itne dilchasp insaan ki aapke barein mein bina jaane hum nahin rahe payein.. Aur kaam karne wale log humesha mujhe pasand hain." Mai said in answer.

"Acha?!!" again that crooked smile spread in his face, "Par humein ye bhi pata chala. kuch logon ko already humare jyada kaam karne se aitraaz ho rahe hain.." he said. "Arey kya kahe rahe hain aap..." Kaaka finally spoke from side, "Aisey logon ke mooh pe kire pade... Aap unki baton pe dhyan mat dijiye. Kahe toh hum thikane laga de unn koo..." kakka was suddenly stopped as Mai coughed indicating him to stop. I couldn't afford to hide my smirk. "S**e chaplushi ki adat nahin jayegi...kabhi idhar too kabhi udhar.." I said under my breath. "Maaf kijiye... yee kuch jyada hi bol gaye.." Mai apologized. Mr Samsher looked towards kaaka with such a gaze that kaaka just looked here and there to hide himself from him.

"Yee humare dewar ji hain.. Manohar... Kabhi kabhi kuch jyada hii bol jaate hain. Aur ye Raghu hain... Mera beta... Mera dahina hath... mera sabkuch yahin samhalta hain..." As mai indicated towards me, Mr Samsher's eyes moved towards me. It seemed like for the first time he noticed me thoroughly. I gestured to greet him with a small smile. He just continued to stare towards me with such a cold harsh gaze which surprised me a lot. I never got such looks from someone in very first meet. "Pata hain humein..." he said without sifting his eyes from me, "Inhe kaun nahin jaanta... waisey bhi aap ke saath toh inka naam humesha juda raheta hain.." he smiled crookedly again leaving me all confused again.

"Maaf kijiye commissioner sahab kya ab hum mudde pee aa sakte hain?!" Mai asked. Mr Samsher looked towards her again, "Bina mudde ke too aap humse milne nahin ayein hain yee hum bhi jaante hain..Toh farmaiyen.." He probed with that cunning tune. Mai kept silent for a while and cleared her throat. I didn't know why but even mai was looking a bit timid today. I always saw her with dominance and attitude while talking to others but it seemed like Mr Samsher's persona was overpowering her too. It was really surprising.

"Hum aap se ye poochney ayein the ki aap ne humare NGO ki factory mein raid dalne ki order kyun diye the... Gustakhi maaf kijiye par humein ye baat bilkul pasand nahin aayi... gareeb baccho ka saamaan rakha jata hain wahan... humare NGO ka naam hain poorey desh mein... Aur aapke inn harkaton ki wajah se uska naam kharap ho gaya toh unn besahara baccho ka kya hoga?!" Mai asked demanding for answer.

"Hmmm..." he listened to mai's all complain in silence and said, "Mrs Naik aap ko sayad pata nahin ki har mahine saher ki factories aur godown mein routine checkup hona essential hain... hala ki aaj tak ye rules laagoo nahin huye par abb hum yahan hain toh saare rules aur regulations follow kiye jayengey... Kissi bhi taraf se dhil nahi di jayegi.." his confidence answer was again shocker for us

"S**a yee admi hain kya- yee toh bomb fod raha hain.." I said under my breath really surprised by him. Mai was flattered for a while, then composing herself she said again, "Par commissioner sahab aap ko humein attela kar dena chahiye tha ki aap log chanbin karne aa rahe hain." It seemed like he was all ready to answer our every question from before, "Mrs Naik... Routine checkup ke liye factory ya godown ke owner ko atella karna zaroori nahi hain... aap chahein toh hum aap koo rule books abhi dikha sakte hain..." kaaka got a great hichki by his answer while mai and me stood silent. "Waisey bhi... Aapke NGO mein toh bas baccho ke liye samaan hain- koi besh kimti cheez toh nahin hain jiski aap fikar kar rahe ho?!"  He asked with a slight frown with that crooked smile at his face.

I glanced towards mai and saw her trying hard to keep her anger inside. After some huge moment when she spoke her voice was as cold as ice... dangerously harsh. "Aap koo shayad pata nahin commissioner sahab ki aap kee saamne kaun hain... warna aapki himmat nahin hoti aisey baat karne ki.." she was literally gritting her teeth while she said those words. "Jaante hain..." still Mr Samsher's voice was firm. "Mrs Daya Naik... Iss sahar ki woo hasti jisney pure sahar ko apni muthi mein bandh karke rakha hain.. par kabhi kabhi muthi pisal bhi jatein hain madam..." his voice had such confidence which was enough to shut up everyone. Even I was standing at the side like a silent watcher. I really didn't know what to do. I should get the hell out of him for offending mai, but I just couldn't. Something stopped me from doing so. And besides mai told us not to create any chaos so I decided to stay quite but the strange thing was that I was not even angered or annoyed on the guy for disowning mai.

Mai smiled crookedly looking towards Mr Samsher... It seemed like the cold war between them wouldn't stop so soon. "Sahi suna tha humne aap ke barein mein.. bahut dheet hain aap.. Aasani se haar nahin maante.." she probed. "Haar jeet toh baad ki baat hain madam... bas itna jaan lijiye ki hum jahan ke rahene wale hain wahan ke log haar maan ne walon me se nahin hain- Chahein kuch bhi ho jayein... Marte dum tak larte rahte hain bulandi hasil karne ke liye.." he said with the same tone again. Mai's eyes widened a bit and she seemed a bit worried. "Aap jahan ke rahene wale hain.. wahan...Matlab hum.." she suddenly stopped. Me and kaaka both looked surprised seeing her stammering for the first time. "Hum samajh rahe hain ki aap kya jaan na chahte hain.. waise aap ko toh ye pata hi hoga ki hum kahan se ayein hain.."as he asked her mai just moved her gaze from him quite hesitantly. "chaliye aap ki tassali ke liye bata dete hain... Mumbai aane se pahele hum Kashmir dist. Shrinagar police department mein posted the... Aur haan... kuch mahine pahele daal lake mein jo houseboat blast hua tha uss ki chanbin mein hum bhi shamil the... Wahin houseboat blast case jis ke liye aap ko aur aap ke khaas aadmi Raghunath Naik pe doubt kia gaya tha..."  

And all three of us stood dumbstruck by the revelation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chap 41 part 2 : pg 2

chap 42 part 1 : pg 3

chap 42 part 2 : pg 4

chap 43 part 1 : pg 5

chap 43 part 2 : pg 6

chap 44 part 1 : pg 6

chap 44 part 2 : pg 7

chap 45 part 1 : pg 8

chap 45 part 2 : pg 9

chap 46 part 1 : pg 10

chap 46 part 2 : pg 11

chap 47 part 1 : pg 12

chap 47 part 2 : pg 14

chap 48 part 1 : pg 15

chap 48 part 2 : pg 17

prev thread links...
Thread 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3967974

Thread 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4321531

Edited by BabyHimavari - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me second.. Yeeyyy!!!
Resss...
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ria, thanks for the pm😊
Ya I never followed this show but did heard about this

Raghu, antara Story seems to be interesting With mai

this new police commissioner s another interesting character

seems like there r so many chapters 'll read once I am free, right now I am publishing article busy with that

u r an amazing writer ,u should write more, all the best⭐️

bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Like the way skill 
bluesky10 thumbnail
Like it 
Awesome dear 
Thanks for the pm 
The way you put everything is just awesome 
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M i dreaming...TJYST again on forum...love u my baccha...
Melkor thumbnail
First of all Riyu,I am extremely sorry for being so late to comment.

Now coming to the chapter,you already know it.Rhea is my most favourite character after Rantara.Cool,bindaas,funny and super crazyyy!!!!😎🀣

Hmmm this Shamsher Khan is damn interesting.Like the way he deals with DM though I am getting a bad feeling for Raghu.What is gonna happen now??πŸ˜•

This chapter was indeed intriguing.Missed Rantara 's interactions but it was interesting anyway.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now I am  desperate for the next chapter.Please be a sweetheart and post it ASAP!!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

And this one was AFSAW!!!πŸ€—πŸ‘
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 41

part 2

Raghu's POV,

I didn't remember if I ever got such shock in my life before. Those days flashed in my mind when I just came back from Kashmir and suddenly got the news of blast. The most surprising thing happened when Mai came to know that CBI accused me for the charge of blast, because someone witnessed me near that houseboat before the blast happened. Well that was true, I was indeed there to deliver the gift box for mr mansukhani which never approached to him. Even I thought of sometimes that if I had been there during the blast, I would never be able to come back in single piece. But however, I didn't know why I felt so low while I thought of that blast. There was something wrong about everything in that blast.

When mai decided to suppress the matter about being me at the place of blast on the very day, I again felt it was wrong. Strange, I never had such thought regarding to mai's any decision. I obeyed each and every decision of her without a 2nd thought but for the first time I opposed her. I still remember the conversation happened between me and mai...

"Mai, mere ko lagta hain sach bata dena chahiye ki apun blast ke time udhar hich tha.."

"Pagal hoo gaya hain tu raghunath? Kya anab sanab bake jaa raha hain?!"

"Apun nee kuch galat nahin kiya tha mai, apun too bas woo gift rakhne gaya tha udhar. Itni choti si baat chupane ki kya zarurat hain mai... Apun nee blast thori hi naa krwaya hain..."

"RAGHUNATH!!!!... kya hoo gaya hain tujhe?! Mere faisle kee upar baat kar raha hain tu?"

"Maaf karna mai... par pata nahin mere see iss time jhooth nahin bola  jaa raha hain. Aisa lag raha hain ki agar yee baat apun logon nee chupaya too nahut bara garbar hoo jayega.."

I was never so adamant to tell the truth. It was not my nature... but something actually changed that time. I didn't know what was wrong with me... but someone inside me desperately wanted to tell the truth. I had a strange feeling that I was hugely affecting someone by hiding the fact.

"Raghunath... mujhe pata hain ki tune kuch galat nahin kiya... par police aur CBI koo kaun samjhayein?! Tujhe too pataa hain naa kaise woo log... unn logon koo bhanak bhi pari ki tu wahan tha blast ke smay par too hoo naa hoo kisi naa kissi tara tujhe gunegaaar bana kee hi chorengey... jaanta hain naa tu humare aur un ke dushmani ke barein mein?! Itna khatra main more nahin le sakti raghunath... main apne bte koo jaan boojhkar khatre mein nahin daal sakti..."

"Par mai..."

"BASS RAGHUNATH!!.. iss barein mein mujh aur kuch nahin sun naa... faisla le liya hain maine..."

While those thoughts were continuing in my mind there was a pin drop silence all over the room. Manohar kakka's eyes were about to pop out from his glasses while mai was coldly looking towards commissioner samsher who was busy rolling a paperweight on the table. There was still that small smirk in his face. Looking straight towards mai he was waiting patiently, might be waiting for the result of the silent bomb he blasted some few moments ago.

"Shak too pahele bhi tha mujhe..." I heard mai's voice after long, "Humne ACP smasher khan kaa zikar tabhi sune the jab uss blast kaa chanbin hoo raha tha..humein bhi ek baar laga tha kii aap wohi hain...Par aaj yakeen hoo gaya." Mai's slightly mocking shrewd voice probed. Me and manohar kakka were slightly witnessing their continuing cold war.

"Aap kaa pata hona hi zayaz hain mrs dya naik.. agar aap koo pata naa hota too hii hum hayran hote..." Mr Samsher said still playing with the paperweight.

"Par aap koo sayad pata nahin, raghunath aur hum pee lagaye huye ilzaam jhootha sabit huya tha... Humare khilaap koi bhi saboot hath nahin laga tha aur bastiwalon nee bhi gawayi di thi ki raghunath uss waqt basti mein hi mazood tha..." Mai said with the same shrewd tone in her voice. There was a proud of victory in her posture.

Mr Samsher was rolling the paperweight. As soon as mai finished his words he grabbed that in his hand and threw another cold glance towards her. "Jaan te hain hum mrs naik ki aap kee khilaap koi saboot hath nahin laga tha..." The tone in her voice was really hard that time. Till now he was still keeping his light mode but suddenly his voice changed harsher. "hum bhi too iss case kee search operation mein the mrs naik... iss case see judi har ek details maloom hain humein... Saboot too jaise mainiye humare saamne tha... par aisa lag raha tha ki jaise humare unn tak pauch ne see pahele hi kissi satir dimag nee bahut bariki se unhe mita diya hoo." His jaw hardened while he was saying those words. I clearly saw a disappointment and slight anger in his eyes.

"Kannon sabot chahta hain commissioner sahab... aur jabtak humare khilaap koi sabot nahin milta tab tak hum be kasoor hain..." it seemed like mai was challenging him to find clue against him and I knew he would never get that. She already omitted all the traces of me being in Kashmir at the moment.

"Mrs Naik..." he sighed all of a sudden and looked firmly towards mai, "Aap koo pata hain... uss blast nee ek hasti khelti family kaa namo nishan mita diya iss duniya se... haan kuch logon kee liye yee loss bahut hii kam lagta hain jahan lakhon karoro log har roz terrorist blast kee sikaaar hote hain... ek baat kaa jawab de sakte hain aap... Kya galti thi unn logon ki joo aisey dardnaak maut naseeb huya unlogon ko?!" as he straightly asked the question to mai it shook my inside somehow. I suddenly felt a slight ache in my heart for no reason. Whenever I reminded about the blast I felt like I did something wrong, though I didn't know what actually was wrong, because I was not at all involved in blast. It confused me that why that feeling of guilt appears in my heart.

After a small moment of silence mai spoke, "Jin logon nee uss blast mein apni jaan gawayein hain unn ki maut kaa humein afsoos hain commissioner sahab. Par kya karein.. hum chahein bhi too unhe wapas nahin laa sakte..." she showed her concern for the victims.

Mr samsher huffed and said, "Jo chale jate hain woo too chale jate hain mrs naik... par joo piche rahe jate hain unka kya?! Unhe too poori zindagi maut see bhi battar lagne lagta hain... Ek blast sirf logon kee zindagi hi nahin leti.. piche joo gahera nishan chor jata hain usey sayad hi koi apne dil se mita payein..." there was a agony in his voice while he said those words. He again looked towards me with those cold hardened gaze making me unease. I quickly moved my eyes from him unable to bear the gaze.

"Aap ki batein sahi hain commissioner sahab.. par honi ko kaun taal sakta hain... khair choriye.." mai probed, "Mudde pe atein hain... hum umeed karte hain ki agye se humari NGO ki store room mein aisey bina bajay raid nahin daley jayengey..." there was a slight questioning tone in her voice.

The smirk came back in his face, "Humne pahele hi bta diya hain mrs naik ki agar aap kissi galat kaam mein naa jude hoo too humare taraf see bhi koi actions nahin liye jayengey..." he was still adamant. Mai just stayed silent for a while. "Agar aap ki batein khatam hoo gayi hoo too please aap aa sakte hain... humein bahut sara kaam hain joo niptane hain..." he indicated through his posture that he was not at all enjoying our company.

"EK aur batein thi commissioner sahab..." My cleared her throat, "Agar aap samay nikal kar kissi ek din humare garib khane mein ane ki takleef karengey to humein bahut khusi hogi." She said.

"Hmm... aap invite kar rahe hain too ana too parega hi mrs naik... warna kya pata sayad aap kee admi humein utha ke leke jayein..." his tone was really sarcastic at the moment and even mai couldn't say anything, "EK din naa ek din aap ke ghar mein jana too zaroor parega.. bas yahin umeed karte hain ki hathkari lee kee naa jana pare.." he again threw another silent cracker. But that time mai seemed ready, "Aap mazak acha kar lete hain commissioner sahab..." she said with a smirk.

As soon as we were out of the building kakka burst out. "S**a... kya kya bole jaa raha tha... aap bhi uske bakwas sune jaa rhe the bahini... thok dena chahiye tha ussey wahan..." He blabbered angrily.

"MANOHAR!!Ahiste bol... bewakoofon ke tarah bateib mat kar... wahan agar kuch ulta sidha kar dete to khatra bar jata..." mai said with annoyance trying to shut up his excitement.

"Khatra too abhi sar pee mandra raha hain bahini... iss commissioner koo kashmir ke blast kee barein mein pata hain... aur hoo naa hoo yee case reopen kar ne ki try zarroor marega..abhi bhi bol raha hoon bahini... jaldi kuch karo iss commissioner kaa warna yee kab sar char baithega aap koo pata hi nahin chalega.." kakka was not in a mode to stop.

"Eee kakka bakwas bandh kar... le udhar ice cream ke dukan hain jaa kee do kulfi kha le... dimag thanda rahega..." I told him in annoyance.

"Lo kar loo baat... idhar hum musibat se bachne kaa rasta dhoond raha hain aur aap kaa yee laadla humein kulfi khane kaa salah de raha hain..." kakka fumed.

"Arey kaisi musibat? Kaun si musibat?..."I spoke my mind finally, "Jab humne kuch kiya hi nahin too aisey darne ka kya matlab hain..apun logon kaa koi hath nahin tha uss blast pe.. too problem kya hain..." mai and kakka suddenly turned silent by my words. As they didn't speak anything anymore I continued after a small pause, "Mai apun koo lagta hain ki abhi iss commissioner se panga lene mein koi akalmandi nahin hain... haan admi thora shit hain... khari khoti suna deta hain... par admi ekdum pakka hain... kuch dino tak wait kar lete hain... phir dekh te hain..." I advised.

"Maine tum dono kaa salah nahin manga.. mujhe bahut achi tarah se pata hain ki woo kaisa insaan hain aur kya kar sakta hain..." mai's word silenced us, "aur mujhe yee bhi pata hain ki mujhe kya krna hain..." the cold harsh edge was back in her voice.

"Kya karogey app bahini?!" kakka asked curiously.

"Kuch nahin..." she seemed in deep thought, "Raghunath.. parking se gari nikal... humein aur bhi sara kaam hain.." she ordered me. I nodded and moved towards the parking, there were so many thoughts in my mind. Specially mr samsher's one sentence was going round and round in my head. "Joo chale jate hain woo chale jatein hain... joo piche rahe jate hain unka kya?!..."

I wonder what he was trying to indicate by those words. In the small meeting that person really made an impact on all of us. Tough guy he was.

Antara's POV

"What?! Aman sir is not in the office?!" I was a bit surprised when kirti and parth informed me.

"Yes, Mayra said he left for Delhi in early morning. Mayra would be in charge in him absence and look after our works." Parth said with yank.

"When he will come back?! Any news about that?" I asked in curiosity.

"Not at all... Mayra told us that he left in so hurry and just called her before leaving." Kirti said.

Switching on my PC, I was unconsciously thinking about me and aman sir's last encounter. I saw sure that he was in juhu beach where   I saw him in that odd get up of a muslim saint. But he deined... and all of a sudden he hurried to delhi without mentioning any reasons to anyone. As far I know there was not any client meeting around which was about to be placed on delhi. Myrah might know better because she handled all those things. I decided to ask her. his sudden leave was somehow bothering me for no cause.

As daily, myrah came to check out on us then I got the chance to ask her about my quarry. Even she was surprised by aman sir's sudden visit to delhi. She confirmed me that there was not at all any meeting or deal at delhi by far. Rather than there was a important deal to be placed tomorrow and she had to cancel that in his absence. She wondered what happened all of a sudden that sir left such an imp deal and went to delhi. I asked her if there was any call from delhis branch office. But she said that if there was any call from any branch office it must had to be informed at least before one week and there was no such calls. She was damn sure about that. She herself made a call on delhi's office just some moment ago and they informed that there was no such calls.

"I wonder antara... u know, when sir called me... there was something in his tone... I felt like he was so excited or afraid... his voice was almost shaking...dunno why I felt that."  myrah added. Her words made me worried as well as confused. After some usual chats she finally left. I concentrated on my work but in the middle, aman sir's sudden leave was bugging my mind. I didn't had much works in my hand. After finishing my works I was checking massages on my cell when suddenly the incident of morning flashed in my mind. I laughed silently and couldn't afford myself to check the video clip of toilet brush hairs epic run on my phone. I couldn't stop giggling seeing him in that state. I knew really well that how to use that precious clip for my benefit. I quickly connected my cell's Bluetooth with the PC.

"Hey, I need a small help from u guys." I looked towards parth and kirti who were just about to finish.

"Yeah sure... anything..." they both said in unison. I smiled and looked towards the PC where the file transfer bar just showed the finish sign. "I want you both to have something and keep it safe.." I grabbed my cell and started to explain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well written update ria⭐️
There s something behind this blast mystery

The conversation between mai and commissioner s really interesting, they both r being so cold and sarcastic towards each other

Now what's antara upta😳
bluesky10 thumbnail
Amazing update 
Thanks for the pm dear