Mythological Masti

The Promise- RadheyKrishna, Rukmini-Bhama-Krishna OS

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all :)
This is my collab OS with Ramya :) This deals with Shri Krishna's promise to His Radhey, and how that manifests in Rukmini and Satyabhama :)
After all, other than RadheyKrishna, He is also known as Rukmini Satyabhama Sametha Shri Krishna.
Do read and review :)

THE PROMISE

"Radhey! Radhey! " 
"Chhan chhan chhan! " The voice of the anklets reverberated through the air, rapidly approaching. But before it reached its destination to where it had started off, the spell was broken. The enchantment was lost ,realization dawned and she turned and ran back to where she had come from leaving him spellbound. 
"Radhey, what happened Priye? " He didn't know what more to say as he came after her. 
She ran into the cowsheds and before he entered, the vessel was fetched, and she was busy milking the cow. 
"Radhe?" His questioning glance was lingering but she knew well to avoid it. 
She refrained from raising her eyes and concentrated on her chores. 
"Radhe, is everything okay. You can confide in me. " He insisted not ready to give up that easily. 
But she still didn't answer. 
"Say something dear! " He was of one stubborn kind. 
"Please go away kanha! Leave me alone! "

"But what happened, Radhe?", asked Krishna, perplexed.

"Go away, Kanha!", said she, continuing her pretence.

"Tell me my love. Please", pleaded Krishna.

Radhe shook her head. Krishna tried to turn her towards Him, but she refused.

"Please look at me, my Radhey", said Krishna, pleading and loving all at once.

Hearing her Shyam's loving voice, unable to resist, Radhe turned around, eyes glinting wth tears.

"Radhey, what happened?", asked Krishna. "Why are your lovely eyes filled with tears?"

"Krishna is leaving His Radhe alone and going to Mathura. Why this Kanha?", asked Radhe, the tears slowly falling.

"Don't cry my love", said Krishna, wiping her tears. "This is Destiny"

"I know Kanha, but my heart hasn't accepted it yet", said Radharani.

"We are the same Radhey. You are me, I am you. Is it possible for us to be separate?", asked Krishna. "Physically, we may be separated. But in our minds, hearts and souls, we are always together"

"I know Kanha, but still, separation from you is unbearable", said Radha.

"I know Priye, but we are the parents of the Universe. For Jagat Kalyan, we have to separate", said Krishna.

Radha nodded, unshed tears glinting in her eyes.

"But Radhe, there is something you should know", said Krishna.

"What is that, Kanha?", asked Radhe.

"You have already been born again, in the land of Vidarbha and in Mathura nagari itself", said Krishna. "I will return to you when I marry Rukmini and Satyabhama, both of whom you have been born as. This is your Kanha's promise"

The two lovers stared at each other, eyes full of love, hearts and souls merged, for promises will be fulfilled when the time comes for them.  

"Dwarkadheesh! Dwarakadheesh, may I be so bold enough as to ask where you are? "Rukmini sat beside him on the chariot as he drove and it was her voice that brought him out of his daze. 
"I'm right here, priye! " Krishna smiled lovingly at her. 
"Physically but not mentally!" She giggled "Tell me Lord what's on your mind? "
"Nothing, devi, nothing! You happen to be the only thing on my mind these days." His words made her shyness visible on her face. 
"I have fulfilled my promise at last my love. Your kanha shall never ever leave you again. " He said to himself and gazed long at the shade of red on her cheeks and the calmness in her soul. She never let her faith in him shake even when situations were contradictory to them. 

"My lord! " Satyabhama's call, awoke Krishna from the little nap that he had fallen into, relaxing in his room that afternoon. The sun was shining bright radiating immense heat, making the earth no less than a hot pan placed on burning fire. 
"My lord, see what i have brought for you?" She asked excitedly although he spied some signs of mischief in her excitement. 
"Tell me,Priye!" He exclaimed, smiling at her. 
"Your favorite makhan! To help you feel better in this scorching warm weather!" 
"Wow, really? " Kanha couldn't wait to have it!
He took a few mouthfuls of it and relished to his heart's content. But when he had had it, all of a sudden the guilty expressions on Bhama's face revealed themselves to him. Her eyelids were drawn, eyes focussed downwards and she was kind of afraid of something too. Krishna grew worried at this. 
"Tell me Bhame, is anything bothering you?" 
Krishna's question cleared the way and triggered Bhama's emotions to flow as she began to sob. 
"Swami, promise me you won't be angry! "
"No i won't be Priye! Tell me what it is! " Krishna smiled reassuringly.
"Swami, i broke your favorite jewel, the one which Yudhishtira bhaiya had presented to you. I was actually looking for something else in the cupboard when it fell out.. and broke. Kshama kar dijiye swami! " Saying all that in a single breath she lowered her stare again and stood there quite frightened, anticipating his rage to come out any moment.
Krishna held her chin and elevated her face again. 
"Oh bhama!" He looked straight into her eyes "You are my most precious jewel of all! And no jewel can be as valuable to me as you are, Priye! " 
And bhama was completely amazed at how her lord managed to retain his composure in situations like these and at the same time embarrassed at his confession of love.
"I know you made a mistake Bhame!" Without pausing, the lord continued "But i can see that you are truly repentant. And the prize has been paid by this delicious makhan churned by your magical hands! So, calm down and don't worry! I'll get the jewel mended. " He grinned and then walked down the memory lane, to his childhood days and his mate, Radharani.

Flashback
"Kanhaaa! " A little radha ran after him with a piece of wood in hand. 
"Come here now! How dare you steal the makhan, i kept for maa and baba? I'll teach you a lesson for your life! "
"Why so much fury Radhe? " Nathkhat Kanha asked "You know, whatever anyone eats or drinks in the end it all comes to me! "
"You can probably befool the others with your sweet talks, Kanha! But not me! Not me Kanha, not me! None of those tactics are going to work on me! Come here now! "

"Kya sochne lage swami? " His thoughts were interrupted by Satyabhama's interrogation. 
And lo, his eyes couldn't keep themselves away from her. 
"So many of our memories are tied to this makhan priye! That day you were furious and today in all your devilry you brought this very makhan to contain my fury! Times do change Priye, but our love never does! " All he could do was smile.

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone! Me and Srutha present to you our collaboration os. This piece deals with Lord Krishna and 'The Promise' he made to his beloved Radharani before he left for Mathura, the promise to reunite with her in her next birth as his wives Rukmini and Satyabhama. As we all know, all the 8 cheif queens of the lord were each a part of Mahalakshmi and Radha was her poorna avatar.
Hope you all like it. All kinds of feedback from your side are welcome. 😊

With lots of love
Ramya and SruthaEdited by ramya06 - 7 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful OS Ramya and Srutha
I just loved how kanha fulfilled his promise❤️
the flashbacks were lovely😊
the scenes between krishna, Radha Satyabhama and Rukmini were awesome⭐️
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KanhaKiChutki

Reserved 😳

Okay, so.
I absolutely loved the OS, and my particular favorite was the part where Bhama talks about the jewel being broken and how He convinced Her that He is not angry 😳
Oh and the Radhey part ❤️
Her heart break, yet the gracious acceptance of the games of Leeladhar. 
How He promises that they will be connected by mind, heart and soul, even if not physically. ❤️
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing amazing!😳
The two very talented writers are here to collaborate... Rest assured!
Brilliant!⭐️

The promise restored 
Kanha Radhey
Radhey Kanha ❤️

PS : I didn't know Radha was poorna avatar of Mahalakshmi!

Awesome work Priye and Ramya di! LOVED it!

Love
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was indeed lovely
Krishna Radha bond is so mesmerizing , ideals for love

Flashbacks were truly amazing , so was Satybhama's innocent way of keeping her husband's anger in check

I may be wrong , but After reading this , i feel as if Radha had some qualities each of krishna's other wives
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is such a beautiful piece ladies ! Loved the way of your writing and how you showed the precious and beautiful relation of Krishna and his wives . 
Keep writing such os . And hope to read more from both of you in near future . 
Love 
Sam 

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was such a beautiful OS Didis! Loved it to the core! The last scene was really sweet!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KanhaKiChutki

Okay, so.
I absolutely loved the OS, and my particular favorite was the part where Bhama talks about the jewel being broken and how He convinced Her that He is not angry😳
Oh and the Radhey part❤️
Her heart break, yet the gracious acceptance of the games of Leeladhar.
How He promises that they will be connected by mind, heart and soul, even if not physically.❤️

Shreya,
Thank you so much! 😳 They are indeed connected and she always does. 😊
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Thanks meena! 😊