fight amist dev and ishwari...ishwari blames sona :( spoiler

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
https://twitter.com/SerialUpdates/status/774468659855052800?s=08
Can't this lady understand dev's love and accept sona...how long is she going to be mad at dev...she and her possessiveness ...so damn bugging senseless fool 😡 😭
Damn man she is gone case but it was expected from this cheap aunty.But from now i think dev will see the things which he weren't able to see coz of her God's image.Now i think after mahaepisode it will be over.May be dev will see her as human who commits mistake.Bas reunion ho jaye baki ye pagal kuch bhi kare we can tolerate her if we get devakshi
Originally posted by Bizdil

Damn man she is gone case but it was expected from this cheap aunty.But from now i think dev will see the things which he weren't able to see coz of her God's image.Now i think after mahaepisode it will be over.May be dev will see her as human who commits mistake.Bas reunion ho jaye baki ye pagal kuch bhi kare we can tolerate her if we get devakshi

Hopeful dev should change only then ish wil understand him better...stupid lady...thinks whatever she does dev wil accept...nonsense
This lady just can't change... Don't know how long will she take to understand her son.
Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#663399">Thislady just can't change... Don't know how long will she take to understand her son.</font>

Seriously so bugging...she should just agree for dev's sake and sona wil convince her after marriage...they can do atleast that way...so that we can atleast get devakshi scenes