Dev is Dev 'coz he is Dev :-D

Posted: 7 years ago
Well I know this post is not at all necessary. .because everyone knows how dev is .And everyone adores his character with his flaws and imperfections.

In KRPKAB from the first they show dev as a sucessful business man but a very sentimental person. Saurab dada's first dialogue in the first scene is "dev babu aap very sentimental type hai " ..They showed him as an obedient son noo a devotee to mom, will do anything for his loved ones, will go to low level too to get what he wants.

To get sonakshi he shut all the doors for her and left her with no other choice. To get neha married he even ready to give shares to the boy &make him accept neha's weird conditions.. (Her1st alliance)
He known for his impulsive decisions , insensitive in family matters, inclarity in judging ppl..

He never ever learned to question his mom.She is a pure Angel for him.Whatever she says is "Vedha" for him.His only aim is to never make her hurt.never see 'dissappointment'in her eyes.

He knows to love his ppl and treats them as his responsibility and he thinks he has full rights on the ppl whom he loves.

Then sonakshi stepped into his life.unknowingly his whole life gradually changes.From a robotic business man he learns to love his life and behaves like his age (her maa and sisters saw him as a father figure )

He loves her to the moon and back.According to him she already becomes a part of him and after his mom's approval (fake) sona becomes his responsibility acc to him."pyar haq detha hai sonakshi"is his own words.

Yes on seeing his God in the death bed , he took an impulsive a very wrong decision without a thought to leave her .But he didn't even realize the weight of his words.Even I doubt he knows the real meaning of the words he spoke b4 separation, he understood everything now, in her absence he understood the harsh realities of life ..

He then realize he couldn't live -live kya couldn't even breathe without his sona .First he thinks he has rights in her and interferes in her life .. (again an immature thinking ). But when she makes him understand h e trying , trying to accept the happenings.

So yes he is immature, sometimes psycho , sometimes stalker, sometimes idiotic coward, somtimes immature but that all the flaws defines DEV .we love the character for its realistic portrayal (not as a perfect, well mannered, super perfect gentleman) not because he is hot, handsome . (Seriously 😡 ).

Lol this is a glamorous field and all leads must be good looking. .and many more handsome , hot men in tellywood than shaheer if we want only that we will go &watch those serials. We fell in love with dev character (is it a crime ) with all his flaws ..even sona has no problem in loving him 😉 then why we ??
Originally posted by Cspcheziyan

Well I know this post is not at all necessary. .because everyone knows how dev is .And everyone adores his character with his flaws and imperfections.

In KRPKAB from the first they show dev as a sucessful business man but a very sentimental person. Saurab dada's first dialogue in the first scene is "dev babu aap very sentimental type hai " ..They showed him as an obedient son noo a devotee to mom, will do anything for his loved ones, will go to low level too to get what he wants.

To get sonakshi he shut all the doors for her and left her with no other choice. To get neha married he even ready to give shares to the boy &make him accept neha's weird conditions.. (Her1st alliance)
He known for his impulsive decisions , insensitive in family matters, inclarity in judging ppl..

He never ever learned to question his mom.She is a pure Angel for him.Whatever she says is "Vedha" for him.His only aim is to never make her hurt.never see 'dissappointment'in her eyes.

He knows to love his ppl and treats them as his responsibility and he thinks he has full rights on the ppl whom he loves.

Then sonakshi stepped into his life.unknowingly his whole life gradually changes.From a robotic business man he learns to love his life and behaves like his age (her maa and sisters saw him as a father figure )

He loves her to the moon and back.According to him she already becomes a part of him and after his mom's approval (fake) sona becomes his responsibility acc to him."pyar haq detha hai sonakshi"is his own words.

Yes on seeing his God in the death bed , he took an impulsive a very wrong decision without a thought to leave her .But he didn't even realize the weight of his words.Even I doubt he knows the real meaning of the words he spoke b4 separation, he understood everything now, in her absence he understood the harsh realities of life ..

He then realize he couldn't live -live kya couldn't even breathe without his sona .First he thinks he has rights in her and interferes in her life .. (again an immature thinking ). But when she makes him understand h e trying , trying to accept the happenings.

So yes he is immature, sometimes psycho , sometimes stalker, sometimes idiotic coward, somtimes immature but that all the flaws defines DEV .we love the character for its realistic portrayal (not as a perfect, well mannered, super perfect gentleman) not because he is hot, handsome . (Seriously 😡 ).

Lol this is a glamorous field and all leads must be good looking. .and many more handsome , hot men in tellywood than shaheer if we want only that we will go &watch those serials. We fell in love with dev character (is it a crime ) with all his flaws ..even sona has no problem in loving him 😉 then why we ??
Ur post 👏 N bold red is so true. Its easy to judge for other people,calling them hypocrites, blind, patriarchal,  without even knowing them 😃
Yes yes yes 😆
We love the imperfectly perfect dev ❤️
We adore him for what he is
I love him because he love his mother so much (in initial episodes kay😆)  .. 
I love him because he is a very caring brother ... 
I loved him when he punished his mannerless cousin by making him stay behind bars 
I loved him when he cried after mamaji's house got burnt because he had his childhood spend there
I loved him more when his sir came to his house and told about the sacrifices and pain he had to suffer in childhood 
I loved him when he spend his night sleepless taking care of sona after her accident 
I loved him when he had to take care of two naughty kids just to give ms. bose the sugar free cake he had damaged by mistake 
I loved him when he cried like a kid after his sisters bidai
I love HIM for what he is !! ❤️

Yes I do admire him because he is handsome, hot, cute!  
Looks do matter, but there is a limit ... beauty isnt the ONLY thing that matters!! 
Perfect post for our imperfect and flawed dev❤️ Loved every word!! We love him for who he is..and that is because we feel him close to us n reality🤗😳 sona definitely completes him and makes him a better person,that is y DevAkshi are meant to be together forever ❤️ Just love him for all his shades...we counted more than 50 shades of dev once!!😆 loveddd the title of the post👍🏼 there is no one like our dev babu!!Edited by AfiChanAC_CA - 7 years ago
beautiful post !!!!!

Really agree with every word of yours !!!

Dev aisa hi hain aur aisa hee rahegaa
More the edges in the diamond, more its shine.  Dev is a true diamond. the more the  imperfections in him the more  adorable he is.

Like any other random person we meet in our life,  he too has many layers, the more we peel out the layers, the more we start liking them.

Lovely post...
Yes our Dev is imperfect and has many flaws but he's learning...taking baby steps towards it...and we luv d way his character is potrayed...neither white nor black but shades of grey...
Originally posted by cscs

Ur post👏N bold red is so true. Its easy to judge for other people,calling themhypocrites, blind,patriarchal,without even knowing them😃

Thanks dear..lol I first time heard that loving male lead in har haal is an issue. .
Originally posted by Anu_LoveRain

Yes yes yes😆
We love the imperfectly perfect dev❤️
We adore him for what he is
I love him because he love his mother so much (in initial episodes kay😆) ..
I love him because he is a very caring brother ...
I loved him when he punished his mannerless cousin by making him stay behind bars
I loved him when he cried after mamaji's house got burnt because he had his childhood spend there
I loved him more when his sir came to his house and told about the sacrifices and pain he had to suffer in childhood
I loved him when he spend his night sleepless taking care of sona after her accident
I loved him when he had to take care of two naughty kids just to give ms. bose the sugar free cake he had damaged by mistake
I loved him when he cried like a kid after his sisters bidai
I love HIM for what he is !!❤️

Yes I do admire him because he is handsome, hot, cute!
Looks do matter, but there is a limit ... beauty isnt the ONLY thing that matters!!

OMG its beautiful! !! U said almost all..superb reading it again &again 😉
Originally posted by AfiChanAC_CA

<font color="#993300">Perfect post for our imperfect and flawed dev❤️Loved every word!! We love him for who he is..and that is because we feel him close to us n reality🤗😳sona definitely completes him and makes him a better person,that is y DevAkshi are meant to be together forever❤️Just love him for all his shades...we counted more than 50 shades of dev once!!😆loveddd the title of the post👍🏼there is no one like our dev babu!!</font>

Thank u dear. Yes we love all the 50 shades of dev and even more than that.. 😉 😉
And love Devakshi to life..
Dev sona rocksss