TOI:Kishori Shahane enters Shakti, to play Gurumaa

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
TNN | Sep 8, 2016
Shakti has been ruling the small screen industry with its unique story line and Rubina Dailaik is also making headlines with her character of a eunuch in the show. Latest we hear that Kishori Shahane has roped in to play a pivotal role in the show.

After learning about Saumya's (Rubina Dilaik) sexuality, The entire family will force her to join the kinnar's group. She will be sent to an ashram. There she will meet Gurumaa, the head of the kinnar group. Kishori Shahane will be seen playing the role of Gurumaa.

According to an entertainment portal, Gurumaa's role will be of a strict person. She will try her level best to make sure that Saumya gets acquainted to her new reality.

Vivian Dsena and Roshini Sahota are also playing lead roles in the show.

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago
she already entered in yesterday epi

they are stupid vivian n rubina are main lead other are side characters

n roshini no where stands
Edited by meenji22 - 7 years ago
It was clear from the start that Roshni is a parallel lead
And she is also opposite Vivian and he himself said so on IGT
Every interview and article said the same at the starting of the show
I have no problem
I like Surbhi but don't like the actress playing it
I think they could cast some real Kinners for playing Guruma and other kinner roles...
Originally posted by Afss_94

I think they could cast some real Kinners for playing Guruma and other kinner roles...

Am sure many kinnars would have loved to do the role , actually all the kinnars shown in this show are all females , eunuchs  are manly in real life and less feminine .