Diya aur baati has exposed that indian police and army are weak

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi.
I am sorry to say but recent track dramatization of this show has shown that
Indian police and army are weakest and cannot control 3 terrorists.

How can they protect their whole country when they cannot control 3 terrorists.

The pictorization and everything has been shown in dumbest ways.
When it come to Police and Army, the tv channels should show those scenes in a highly responsible way.

Please help India.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

But I do respect police and army and i know the show producers and directors have shown it wrong.

Thanks
Edited by gossippk10 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by gossippk10

Hi.

When it come to Police and Army, the tv channels should show those scenes in a highly responsible way.

Please help India.

But I do respect police and army and i know the show producers and directors have shown it wrong.

Thanks

Very well said 👏 superb 
Originally posted by gossippk10

Hi.

Please help India.

Thanks

Nothing like that... Sandhya is a police officer here...

As well to make Surya the greatest - it is shown like that

Indian army is the best...
I agree.. SurYa managed to kill them but army was shown useless.. It was a huge army but couldn't protect surya whereas surya protected the entire people living there!
they could not end the show properly so had to show something as dumb as this..
they did not end the serial when it was actually supposed to.. after sandhya becames ips.. but no they had show dragfest.
In another serial also they showed a woman terrorist with some goons casually shoots dead all the police officers without blinking an eye. Yesterday. And the police officers were shown in such p[oor light that people will lose faith in police and other organisations like army if they continue to show only the hero and heroine are capable to tackle situations from kitchen politics to terrorists.

And why they wasted time in talking to family members endlessly and running and running endangering so many p[eople. They could have taken a vehicle as well and drove off to some isolated spot.
Why the kids have to witness the gruesome death of their parents?
Why that stupid smile when her kids were crying?
PH and Channel were extremely irresponsible in showing the end with SurYa death. For 25 mins they were running around with bomb tied to their bodies.

Just to start season 2 with fresh actors they killed SurYa. Utter rubbish!
dabh climax is the worst script ever
cant believe its the same writers who wrote amazing screenplay earlier
pressure from fans, no bank of episodes, they wanted to end surya at any cost so weaved a story which was highly illogical, i have always felt dabh never took illogical route but the climax was  really disappointing 
surya should die , make her helpless, arpita slow motion, army name sake, no one would believe the climax was written by shashi

I salute Indian army 
they are the best 
Originally posted by thala

dabh climax is the worst script ever
cant believe its the same writers who wrote amazing screenplay earlier
pressure from fans, no bank of episodes, they wanted to end surya at any cost so weaved a story which was highly illogical, i have always felt dabh never took illogical route but the climax was really disappointing
surya should die , make her helpless, arpita slow motion, army name sake, no one would believe the climax was written by shashi

I salute Indian army
they are the best

I did not want to see the last episode but Suraj and Sandy are one of my most favorite characters so I thought may be the CVs will surprise us by keeping them alive. But all my hopes were proved futile .CVs just gave the iconic show a disgraceful ending. Is this the end that Deepika and Anas deserve for their 5 years of hard work? And the greedy channel just did this to start Season 2 with new actors.

Indian Army is very brave. I salute them.

And Sashi Sumeet must feel ashamed of portraying our Army and police as cowards and showing the terrorists winning over our beloved IPS Sandhya Rathi.
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

Is this the end that Deepika and Anas deserve for their 5 years of hard work? And the greedy channel just did this to start Season 2 with new actors.

undoubtedly a big big no
even now ssp thinks dabh worked because of their crew and people behind camera
they dont want to accept the fact that surya were loved only and only because of anika
they had that spark which was evident till the very end of the show
offscreen issues are bound to happen in any show
but our anika are special inspite of a huge controversy they overcame it
i remember to show the world they are good freinds ( after SG) the dubsmash of anika on devdas
i dont think any other couple in the industry would ever be that comfrotable  after such a controversy
they took utmost care that the show was never affected because of their persona issues

anika you guyz are THE BEST 
plz come back soon together and entertain us again as a couple