ROSID FF - The Pen Pals (Updtd Pg 13)

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Friends,

I am Deeksha, signing after a long gap in IF trying to continue "The Pen Pals - a Rosid FF" in this forum. Was unavailable and made you people wait for a long time due to the arrival of my little one. Will try to update as and when possible subject to whenever i get some time. Hope you all understand.

Link to the previous updates

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4345738

Next update coming in shortly....
Edited by deeksha.aiyer - 5 years ago

Siddhant signed as Prem as the latter was addressed. But, somehow he couldn't find the connect with the name Simar to the postcard or to his heart. He justified himself saying that it was his imagination. Thinking so, he drifted into deep sleep thinking about the card without knowing that he was going to meet someone special the very next day.

Sun rose indicating the arrival of a new day. Roli, swiftly got ready today as she promised herself yesterday and reached the office along with Simar. They were intimated that they will be assisting the assistant manager in his works. When the assistant manager arrived, Roli could not understand what happened to her. She could feel butterflies in her heart. She was feeling very light as though she was floating in the air. Simar could see that Roli was not normal and looked as if some ghost has possessed her. She met Siddhant, Mr. Siddhant Bharadwaj. His name alone created a unique feeling within her. Something unexplainable was happening. That is when she heard Simar asking, "Roli, do you want to use the washroom?". Roli with shock asked, "WHAT??". Simar explained, "You look as though you are in urgent need to use the washroom". Roli controlling her irritation and said, "thanks for asking, I m in no need of it now". Simar inquisitive to know what happened to her friend asks, "then why did you look like that?". Roli on hearing that unable to explain her feelings feels shy and bows her down. Simar doesn't understand that and questions her again, "what are you trying to do bowing head down? Can't you tell me straight?". Totally pissed off, Roli with a heavy sigh explains, "Even, I didn't understand what happened to me. Something about Mr. Siddhant Bharadwaj attracted me". After explaining Simar, she realized that what she told Simar and bit her tongue. She was going to be finished. Simar who never leaves an opportunity to make fun her is going to enjoy now as she has got something big to tease Roli about.

my goodness...i thought we missed u forever...
where r u girl?
i'm so happy seeing u after such a long gap...thank u so much for continuing it😃
pls pls pls b active...
little one?that means u got blessed with baby?omg, i didn't know this...so tell me, boy or girl? CONGRATULATIONS DEAR...my wishes to u
Very happy to see u back. Waarm welcome to u. Whenever time has u update dear. We wait for u
Originally posted by i_am_PRASANNA

little one?that means u got blessed with baby?omg, i didn't know this...so tell me, boy or girl? CONGRATULATIONS DEAR...my wishes to u

Thanx di.. Missed u all too... I'll try to update whenever time permits.. I am blessed with a baby girl 
Edited by deeksha.aiyer - 7 years ago
Originally posted by nithyaji

Very happy to see u back. Waarm welcome to u. Whenever time has u update dear. We wait for u
Thank U
Originally posted by deeksha.aiyer

Thanx di.. Missed u all too... I'll try to update whenever time permits.. I am blessed with a baby girl 

wow...very nice to know that...what's her name😊
superb dear...so Roli fell for Sid in very 1st sight...then what abt SID?obviously same it would b...waiting to know what he felt seeing this beautiful girl...
n also liked the fun between Roli n sim, though i dislike this sim which is natural to every Rosidian😛..
Hi deeksha what a pleasant news congrats what's her name god bless her 
 very happy for you and  thanx you decided to continue this story lovely update dear luvd it eagerly waiting for nxt dear
Edited by sheetal1979 - 7 years ago