Dahleez

Horns Of A Dilemma - An insane fanfic. updated ch 26 on page 30

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This idea came to my mind sometimes back. It is not so much related to the Dahleez story , just the characters are taken from there. It is going to be a funny one. The story has not been fully thought out. Let me see if I can pull it off . Gosh!  The show had a really bad effect on me. I can't get it out of my head ðŸ˜†.The idea of the ff has been borrowed from an old Hindi movie so might look a bit predictable. 

Here we have only two brothers, Adarsh and Abhay. Abhay is married to Simmi whose both parents are alive. Suhasini is a single mother. She has been divorced from her husband Manohar a couple of years back but the two still maintain an amicable relationship. The two boys live with their mother. 
Swadheenta and her family will be introduced as the story progresses. 

Chapter 1

" When she passed by me it seemed as if the world around me has stopped. There were violins playing in the background. She was the only color in the otherwise colourless surroundings... "

" And the next we know, you both broke into a song and dance routine with the music of the violin. What is this Bhai.. this is some cliched scene from a Bollywood movie, not what happened to you in real life. "
Abhay sounded really irritated. 

"If you know so much then why have you been poking me with your 'what happened Bhai.. What happened Bhai' chant.! Arre baba it's a feeling. It can't be described in words. You must know that.  "
Adarsh was even more irritated than his brother. Ever since he has mentioned to Abhay about the girl he got smitten by,  his little brother has caught onto him like a leech ,questioning about the how when where of his love affair.  Adarsh has seen her twice. Once at a friend's wedding and the next time arguing with a autorickshaw driver. She seemed new to the city so didn't know the routes and the person was asking for  too much fare. It was Adarsh who went to her rescue. She thanked him and left. Adarsh was too shy to even ask her name or number but ever since that day he had not been able to get her thoughts out of his head. 

"Forget about Adarsh Bhaiya's love affair, we have a bigger problem at hand. I just learnt something which is really going to shock you out of your wits "
The two brothers turned around hearing Simmi's voice.

"Simmi,  my darling, none of you and your mom's gossips has shocked us out of our wits till now. We still retain them by God's grace. Else it would have been quite  difficult  to survive. "
Abhay knew Simmi too well. 

"But this time you won't be "

"What do you mean ?"
Both the brothers asked in chorus. Simmi hadn't noticed Abhay's joke. She was really serious. And what she said after that made the brothers laugh out loud catching onto their tummies. 

"We had some doubts till now but after this we are sure that your mother needs to see a psychiatrist. She is so obsessed with meddling in others' lives that she has started hallucinating "
Abhay said, still laughing .

"I knew you would say this so this time I have come with the proof, see for yourself. "
She extended her phone. 
When they saw it,  the brothers could not believe their own eyes. 

"Is it mom...? "

Edited by Idiotboxer - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
very interesting start...Adarsh Abhay convo was nice...whatd Simi show?

very nice...plz update soon
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice update dear Pls update next part soon waiting eagerly 
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Originally posted by: chemgirl

very interesting start...Adarsh Abhay convo was nice...whatd Simi show?

very nice...plz update soon

Glad you liked it. Was about to pm you. ðŸ˜Š
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aimsha

Hey nice update dear Pls update next part soon waiting eagerly 

Thank you. Will try and update soon. ðŸ˜³

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Adarsh &Abhay's convo 🤣
What did simmi Show !!!!
Suhasini's pic
Waiting for next..
🤗 For PM..
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

Adarsh &Abhay's convo 🤣
What did simmi Show !!!!
Suhasini's pic
Waiting for next..
🤗 For PM..

So glad you liked it. ðŸ˜³
Idiotboxer thumbnail
CHAPTER 2
The boys were still in a state of shock when the honking of a car brought them back to their senses. 

"Mom is back from office. I think we should talk to her about this. Let's go "
Simmi was about to leave 

"Simmi wait.  Let her freshen up first. We can talk to her at the dinner table. But before that you tell me one thing. Has your mother hired a private detective to spy on my mom. These pictures seem to be so perfectly taken. "
Abhay interrogated his wife. 

" Here I am trying to help you and you are accusing  my mom of spying. I did not expect this from you. I think I should go and spend some days at my mom's place. "
Simmi knew this trick always works. It has been one of the biggest weapons of wives against their husbands  since time immemorial. She has seen her mother use it on her Dad too with the perfect effect. 

" OK. Calm down. I am not accusing your mother of anything. Now let's go and get the dinner table ready."

At the dinner table the three of them started nudging each other, first with elbows and then with their feet. But none of them had the courage to ask about it directly to their mother. So the nudgings only went on increasing in intensity without a word being spoken. Suhasini had been noticing this for quite some time and after finishing the meal she finally asked,
" How old are you three? "

The three of them were totally taken aback. They just stared at her,  clueless about their mom's intention behind this weird question .

" Well I thought I had brought you up as mature, independent, successful individuals but at times you two really make me doubt my upbringing... As if I didn't have my hands full with a bunch of dim witted incompetent staff in the office, now I have to deal with  these three kids at home playing footsie under the table. You people would give teenagers a run for their money "

Suhasini stopped and took a sip of water. Her face has turned red . Seeing this whatever courage they had gathered, blew out of the window. However, as she was about to leave Simmi made one last attempt 
" We needed to ask something mom ."

Suhasini turned to her with a questioning look. But as Simmi was about to speak, Abhay pinched her. Adarsh covered it up by asking 
" Mom she meant to ask what happened at the office today to make you so angry.? "

"Aah... What do I say. The kids of your generation are so careless and irresponsible. This new assistant of mine, I asked her to carry the file of Mr Ratnani to the court and instead of that she got the file of Mr. Fatnani. Can you imagine my embarrassment in the courtroom.!! The judge was looking at me as if I  have completely lost it. No one can ever imagine Suhasini Sinha making such a mistake. That is why I don't hire assistants. They create more problems than they solve.  "
Suhasini looked quite  annoyed with her assistant. 

Adarsh couldn't help but laugh at his mom's indignation.He tried to calm her down 
" Relax mom. What does she do when people have such similar surnames.! She is new. It will take her some time to get adapted .Shall I get you a cup of green tea? "

"No, it's fine. She is a bright girl, does her work sincerely except for these minor glitches "
Suhasini seemed to have mellowed down after this talk with her son. 

Abhay and Simmi were still arguing when Adarsh found them in the terrace 

Abhay : " Didn't you see how angry she was already. How could we ask her such a thing that time "

Simmi : " You would not have the guts to ask her even if she was not in a bad mood. I don't understand how you became an IPS officer when you don't have the courage to stand up to your mom. "

Abhay : "No I don't... "

" Chill guys... Why are you making such a big deal out of it?  ..We will talk to her at the appropriate time "
Adarsh tried to calm them down. 

" It can't be done by either of you two. This is not your cup of tea. I am sure about that. Why don't we ask  your Dad to talk to her "
Simmi proposed 

" Are you out of mind Simmi?  How can you even think of that ? What will he say : My dear ex wife,  are you seeing someone?  Are you having an affair.? "
Abhay could not believe Simmi could even suggest such a thing. They will have to find some other way to talk to her. But one thing was sure from the pictures , Mom was definitely seeing someone. Why else would they be sitting together at the restaurant, sipping from the same glass of pinacolada.!! 

Edited by Idiotboxer - 7 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear it was really an awesome update enjoyed it will wait for the next update eagerly 
chemgirl thumbnail
Wow. ...I love this FF. ...u are awesome. ...so Suhasini is seeing someone. ...i guess the assistant is Swadheenta. ..plz update soon