Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Personal Style: Which celeb's style is closest to yours?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hiii

Just a survey.

Which celeb's style do you identify with the most? What is your personal style like?

For guys and girls.

Is it dressy casual like Katrina's? Or fashion forward like Deepika?

Hipster like Ranbir or eleganta and classy like Fawad?

Would you rather be swirling around in a flirty dress, chilling in sweatpants or classing it up in a saree?

Answer with pictures, if possible.

Image result for bollywood celebrity style    Image result for bollywood actors style

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Imran Khan

I have fetishes for socks  and I like his styling ..Casual and comfy
Edited by Pirated_Fun - 7 years ago
helloitsme28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
defs Anushka !
smart casual :)
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Alia and Anushka's. Especially Anushka's. She's always dressed very simply. No over the top clothing. 😃 I love how she balances it.  
I love some of the chic clothes that Alia wears. 

Deepika's style goes above my head! 

Kat - Never followed her really so cant comment! 

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika Padukone when she is in simple white T & blue jeans 😃

I have also started liking Sonam's ethnic dressing  style and got a similar lehenga made last week 😳

Edited by -Piku- - 7 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Anushka for sure! Smart/business casual. I love jackets & recently got a few dull metallic sweaters & a very subtle light gold jacket. Adore them. <3 I wish I had access to all the amazing designers AS does, siiigh, and I don't dress anywhere as chicly as she does, but her offscreen is much more like mine! Only BW star I can say my style comes close to. lol. Next would be Konkana. An earthy, relatively simple way of dressing with a love for traditional clothing/Indian silhouettes. Also her love of silver jewellery, lol.

I also have a love of combining jeans & dresses with a lot of Indian elements with.. . The only one I saw doing this was Sonam (?) at first. So ONLY in that way & for her love of clothes & jewellery, I would say Sonam.

Kareena- B/c she seems to have days where she loves dressing up, and days where she can rock a jeans & tee with all her confidence!

Otherwise- I would love to emulate Twinkle Khanna, Karisma Kapoor, Dia Mirza & Neha Dhupia's dressing sense!!! The most fantastically & on-point dressers in BW. ❤️

All BW women are extremely well-dressed, and I love the way Sonam & DP dress, truly fashionistas, but I find their style too dependent on luxury labels (mostly Sonam here) or catering to the tall, stick-thin model-like women & since I am none, I admire their dressing but cannot bring myself to try most of their looks except their most causal ones (DP mainly here)

To shock people Sonam should just step out in a plain white tee & jeans. She dresses like everyday is Vogue Magazine Front Cover. Gets very boring after a while.

P. S. Sorry for the wall of text, I just get very excited when talking about style. Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm in utter poverty.. not so rich to afford such costly clothes these BW peeps wear 😭

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Same here, don't remind me. 😭 But the post is about the celeb that comes closest to your style, I wrote an entire essay, lol, pls write something too.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepika.
Indian clothes or accessories were not part of my life or wardrobe before that because I could never be myself . I could do western casual well but not formal  🤔 For years I had no clue how to accessorize and thought you could only wear diamond or pearl studs with gowns. 😳. But I remember seeing a Mustard gown Deepika wore to the Morocco film festival and she wore her hair up and statement earrings, I have since copied that look over and over and put my own spin on it with LBDs and Jhumkas, Kadaas, you name it.😆

I started wearing more Indian clothes because of her. I abhor most of the dressing style of actresses because they pile on the jewels (looking at you Ash). But Deepika wears one statement accessory be it a bangle or earrings and keeps it simple. I cannot wear a saree to save my life but I do wear salwars and I am comfortable wearing them because I am still me, not an over accessorized version of me. 

Even makeup, I have learned from her because her skin tone is similar to mine. Not when she borrows Gauri's oil or puts her hair up so tight she has a mini face lift but most of the time, I love what she does. I follow Sonam to a lesser extent but she's a bit out there for me. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^ Same here, don't remind me. 😭 But the post is about the celeb that comes closest to your style, I wrote an entire essay, lol, pls write something too.

haha, your posts on fashion are always a pleasure to read, MEB, seriously! :)

My style... IDK how to describe it 😳 ..it's not even a style :( ..I'll try...hmm.

#1 - No dark or BRIGHT colors 😳 .. I like to wear only light colours, pleasant pastel colours, or mild neutral colours.
#2 - No weird designs... pleasant simple patterns(design or print) only - TBH, my closet if full of either plain clothes or simple minimal designs or floral prints - again, should look minimal
#3 - I like laced hems, or neck.
#4 -  skirts and shirts is my favorite outfit :) I have always been obsessed with peasant skirts -.-
#5 - I love Indian traditional wear too <3 .. salwars suits.. and I wish to buy many sarees after I get a job! :D
#6 - Little bit conservative.. I'm shy, no body hugging clothes please :p
#7 - Jeans and sweater(90s style - blue jeans + oversized sweater) is also another favourite, I always wait for winter :/

I am very old-fashioned, I seriously do wish I was born in 1920s or so. 😳 

I'll post some of my favorite stuff from pinterest if I have time. 😃