•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I personally don't believe that some of the audience are mature or ready enough for such a complex show. This show explores psychology and the impact of traumatic events which people are failing to understand. Its not just a simple show between the mother in law and her daughter or some love story. I really don't want it to go off air because it has such potential! What do you think?
P.S I believe Aarav's dad is not dead..
Hey you're right dear Smile people are not interested in kaam ke or some interesting story based shows, my family is like that too, they love all Saas bahu,love story, nagin bhoot type shows..finite n worth watching  shows like Baazigar, Gulmohar grand, private investigator etc in sb se allergy hy in sb ko i guess LOLLOL 
When baazigar promo was aired, it looked promising, yes show had potential, but then now they've ruined it kind of CryCry
I don't think it is the audience's fault with this show. The promos were good and the show started well. Wasn't it like number 1 show for a couple of weeks on the channel when it was launched??
And then it went downhill! Really, really fast. It just wasn't executed well.