Paranormal

Do you believe in Life After death?

wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey! This is my first post in this forum and first visit too..

I just wanted to ask, do you believe in life after death? Means ghosts?

I don't but it really catchest my curiosity when I watch horror shows or movies..
Moreover I hv sm fellows around me who believe in this.

And on the top the TOP haunted places 😆 ..

I really want to know about all that and your views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, I do believe in life after death. Aside from that, I also believe in reincarnation, past lives, memories of past lives etc.

As for ghosts, I do believe they exist as well in a variety of forms. For the most part, a ghost (aatmaa, bhoot etc) is merely the soul or spirit of a once living person. After death, most people transcend to the afterlife, ie: they go to either Divya Lok (Heaven) or Paataal Lok (Hell, Netherworld etc, depending on their actions in this life and, according to Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Sikh teachings, they reincarnate afterwards. But if a person either dies a tragic or untimely death or they die with unfulfilled dreams, desires or unfinished work, their soul will wander in and around the place where they died, whether it be a house, a lake, a forest or any area which is said to be haunted.   
Edited by skanthan - 7 years ago
wohradhahai thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanthan

Yes, I do believe in life after death. Aside from that, I also believe in reincarnation, past lives, memories of past lives etc.

As for ghosts, I do believe they exist as well in a variety of forms. For the most part, a ghost (aatmaa, bhoot etc) is merely the soul or spirit of a once living person. After death, most people transcend to the afterlife, ie: they go to either Divya Lok (Heaven) or Paataal Lok (Hell, Netherworld etc, depending on their actions in this life and, according to Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Sikh teachings, they reincarnate afterwards. But if a person either dies a tragic or untimely death or they die with unfulfilled dreams, desires or unfinished work, their soul will wander in and around the place where they died, whether it be a house, a lake, a forest or any area which is said to be haunted.

Nice to see a reply after months I posted this 😆
Well, I too respect your opinions.. But if people who die untimely or with incomplete dreams...how do they reincarnate to fulfill them? I've heard many stories.. He died at a young age, reincarnated to complete the task..
Is that all wrong ATY?
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

Nice to see a reply after months I posted this 😆
Well, I too respect your opinions.. But if people who die untimely or with incomplete dreams...how do they reincarnate to fulfill them? I've heard many stories.. He died at a young age, reincarnated to complete the task..
Is that all wrong ATY?

Sorry for the late reply. It depends on the person and the circumstances. Most of the times, people reincarnate to fulfill those dreams, finish the incomplete tasks etc. But if a person had an untimely death, such as they were murdered, then they will remain in the spirit form until justice has been served. You may have seen episodes in shows like Aahat in which a girl was tortured and/or murdered after which she returns to take revenge from her killer who was running scot-free up until that point.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

Hey! This is my first post in this forum and first visit too..

I just wanted to ask, do you believe in life after death? Means ghosts?

I don't but it really catchest my curiosity when I watch horror shows or movies..
Moreover I hv sm fellows around me who believe in this.

And on the top the TOP haunted places 😆 ..

I really want to know about all that and your views..

I do believe in life after death... in the sense that, we are part of universe and our form changes, cannot say what we become or what happens on the other side, but I do believe that our form changes and we continue to exist taking different forms, maybe different births or may continue existing in a different form(can be energy, or 'soul' ) with universe(not in space, just... anywhere in universe 😆 )

I also believe that we, humans have limited sense of perception.. and, I think there is more to reality, more that we cannot see. How can we assume that all that we can see/hear/feel and make sense of, is really what there IS? There must be more dimensions to the reality than we can perceive of in all our capabilities, IMO :-)

As for ghosts, IDK TBH.. I do believe that there are something like spirit or "energy" - cannot say if it is human-related(as in coming from a dead person), I think energies are everywhere, and sometimes, on some portals, they get activated... sometimes can be harmless, sometimes can cause disturbances if not harmful, why or when or how - cannot say because I believe that we don't have enough faculties to make sense of universe.. I just hope I never see such stuff because life is already scary enough :p

However, w.r.t. souls of dead people haunting and following someone to torture them and all, I don't believe in it.. somehow I just don't believe that there would be such malignant energies... disturbing energies sure, I believe in it but I don't think any energy 'intends' to cause harm, may be disturbing when the energy interacts with our energy, but not malefic.

wohradhahai thumbnail
@Angel-likeDevil
^^
I agree quite a bit...I don't actually believe in supernaturals but if they do exist they don't come killing people or something...
I mean if it were that, police had so less to do...every spirit would come and avenge the death...
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I believe in life after death but not in the sense you are talking about. Ghosts exist but they belong to different category they are not dead humans.