Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Bhi Bhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys...
I wanted to say something old itself.. but in a new way...

We have seen many serials where couple fights within themselves , fight for their love with family , break their relation and part ways... 

Par hume aisa kahi nahiii dekha hain ki pehle takkar phir pyaar phir breakup that too bcz of mom's obsession for her son and then girls marriage and other side boy neither ready to make her his life partner nor leave her and let her live her life.  Mein tumhe chupakar rakhnaaa chaahtha hoon...

This is where we should be happy that they are showing the Aise types of pyaar... Title itself said that Rang pyaar ke aise bhi hothe hain...ab tak aapne kahi tarah ke pyaar dekhe hain Aise pyaar Bhi dekhlijiye... 

Bcz everything is fair in love and war... 

Kabhi kabhi lagtha hain ki Dev aisa ladka mile mujhe Jo itnaaa pyaar kartha hain... Kabhi kabhi dar kahthi hain ...

Pyaar ka rang Chadgaya hai bohot gehra saa time toh lageganaa...

So let's not at all worry about Dev 's stupid behaviour and enjoy the aisa Pyar Jo hume bhaar bhaar dekhneko nahiii milegaa.   

And yaa I m talking about Dev only here because sonakshi ke Pyar angles se jyaada Dev ke Pyar angles bohot hain isiliye. . 

Isiliye is pyar ka rang aap pe Bhi chadne dijiye..  confusion nafrat irritation ko chodiye...

I know it's a lame post but I wanted to say so I said...

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. 
Edited by sowiee - 7 years ago
Very nice postπŸ‘πŸΌand yes the story and he development of characters is perfect according to the title! ! Hr character ke apnay apnay countless shades and angles of love Dekhay hain hum neπŸ‘ it is just not a typical love story of a boy n a girl..it also encompasses the other relationships that are attached!! Dev ka Character definitely wins bonus points with most number n colors of shadesπŸ˜ƒ Edited by AfiChanAC_CA - 7 years ago
Yes, just if we go by one line story its simple... But, as relationships are complex and complicated, it's difficult to show the balance between characters and their good and bad. Though its tough, here the writers are trying their best to show it and it's in a way interesting to watch. 
Enjoying it and waiting for each episodes. πŸ˜Š
Since the very begining it is shown that Dev is a very complicated character... It is to be seen now how he'll think sensibly and take right decision. He's all lost at present and not thinking of a solution to the problem. He's just looking for temporary solutions. Keeping my fingers crossed. It is to be shown how the cvs will handle the track further.😊
Leave everything on cv's
and lets enjoy this serial
Very well said Sowiee...
You are right these shades are actually very beautiful...
Kahin dekhne ko toh nahi milenge and yeah very true yeh colors Dev mein bohot jyada dikh rahe hai and the reflection is on our poor Sona...She's changing with his every shade...it's amazing...😊
This is an obsessive Mother son love where mother considers her sons GF as sauten.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†