Third angle and shades of grey!!

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Do you all think that the CV team is slowly adding hues of grey to the third angle ?? Few dialogues from today

1) While asking Sona why rushing to get engaged...he makes it clear in a very subtle way that he doesnt want to get hurt again and has a weak heart.
2) He checks her phone with out her permission and that too when she was not around - cheap!! Even married couples dont do that these days πŸ˜‘
3) Instead of telling her and discussing about it to her first , he goes and tells it to her father ?? why ??
I dont think they want the marriage to happen soon...they seem to be too good to be true...

Something is not right is what I feel...what do you ppl think ?

PS : Like Dev I dont even to want to spell his name...anyways no one knows his exact name is...but I am sure you guys understood ...πŸ˜‰
Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfiChanAC_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
O Yaaa...after today's episode..."Kuch toh gadbad hy" feeling totally on πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that "jiska hum naam nahi lena chahtayπŸ˜†" n his family are just overdose of sweetness..!! khud toh heart attack nahi krwana chahta aur hmain diabetes krway ga!! πŸ€ͺchalo sweetness mein kuch toh sourness mix honi shuru hui !! πŸ˜†
kashishbano thumbnail
Exactly dear, I too felt some fishy from his today's behaviour.
The phone matter just doesn't suit to his personality whoch he is portraying.
If he saw it, he should have discussed it with sona, but directly informed bijoy that to on a very weird amd sugar coated manner.
May be we can be wrong, but still found something is wrong.

P.S. JUST NOTICED...when sona said "dard wahi samaj sakta hai jisne chout khahi ho, he said in a joking way but still said don't call my ex girlfriend chout, then how can he dare to call our dev, sona ex fool .😑
dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
for some reason, i dont think rithik will tell bijoy that dev called 15 times...
Bijoy will uderstand that something is not right when Rithik says may be we should give sona more time. etc... lets wait for tomorrow'e episode...
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah completely agree with all your points ..

Also like to add- something is not right him and money equation..

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayu1982

Yeah completely agree with all your points ..

Also like to add- something is not right him and money equation..

Yes I agree...Money and him doesnt seem to go on the right track. And his expression when he was speaking to Bejoy...it was trying to create doubt in Bejoy's mind that this wedding might not happen ...IF he really meant good for Sona then he would have told her abt the call and then asked her to call back and check. Tried to sort things out...I feel he is playing some double game...
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishbano

Exactly dear, I too felt some fishy from his today's behaviour.
The phone matter just doesn't suit to his personality whoch he is portraying.
If he saw it, he should have discussed it with sona, but directly informed bijoy that to on a very weird amd sugar coated manner.
May be we can be wrong, but still found something is wrong.

P.S. JUST NOTICED...when sona said "dard wahi samaj sakta hai jisne chout khahi ho, he said in a joking way but still said don't call my ex girlfriend chout, then how can he dare to call our dev, sona ex fool .😑

Is he still with his girl friend and marrying her for money...By the way that lady who came as his sis...is he is sis??
Jade0001 thumbnail
I'm only thinking about what the marriage broker tried telling Ishwari about Ritvik  the "LEKIN" 
So surely something is amiss with the Dr.
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Hope we are all wrong, but something definitely doesn't seem right. Some more points to add:
  1. The matchmaker's lekin
  2. He is shown to be a mature person, but it seems a little odd to me that Sonakshi and him aren't even engaged and he doesn't hesitate/ or refuse to take Sonakshi's help for professional stability. Like when Bijoy asked Sona to talk to her contacts for his job, when Sona said she will talk to the manager and in fact come with him. I am not saying it is bad to take a little help from her, but just a " Arrey, I can manage" would have sufficed before he accepted her help.
  3. He mentioned they are searching for a new house. They don't have funds to set up a clinic and they are searching for a 3BHK.
  4. His intrusion to check Sona's phone would be okay if the screen was still flashing with Dev's name when he called. But by the time he reached the desk, the ring already stopped. He took the phone and checked her calls. Thoda ajeeb thaπŸ˜•

Maybe, we are totally wrong but something is fishy. Or maybe the cvs are intentionally keeping the suspense with his talks, to keep us guessing.πŸ˜†
siddhi.d123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saumiee

Yes, Hope we are all wrong, but something definitely doesn't seem right. Some more points to add:

1. The matchmaker's lekin
  2. He is shown to be a mature person, but it seems a little odd to me that Sonakshi and him aren't even engaged and he doesn't hesitate/ or refuse to take Sonakshi's help for professional stability. Like when Bijoy asked Sona to talk to her contacts for his job, when Sona said she will talk to the manager and in fact come with him. I am not saying it is bad to take a little help from her, but just a " Arrey, I can manage" would have sufficed before he accepted her help.
  3. He mentioned they are searching for a new house. They don't have funds to set up a clinic and they are searching for a 3BHK.
  4. His intrusion to check Sona's phone would be okay if the screen was still flashing with Dev's name when he called. But by the time he reached the desk, the ring already stopped. He took the phone and checked her calls. Thoda ajeeb thaπŸ˜•

Maybe, we are totally wrong but something is fishy. Or maybe the cvs are intentionally keeping the suspense with his talks, to keep us guessing.πŸ˜†

I think it's being done deliberately to keep us guessing