Wrong & Wrong making it all ugly!

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sona: Dev dear, looks like things really have to go very very wrong before they can become right?!! πŸ˜‰
Dev: Sona darling... don't you know, if we do all right things no one remembers us.. if we do wrong that too a big one... no one forgets us ...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Obssession, Jealous, Possessive, Madness, Power, Control, Revenge, Rejection, Aggression... You name it, we can see it...πŸ˜†

And has Sona been always like this or the credit goes to the Dixits' for pulling out the best/worst in her...πŸ€ͺ

Dev brings home a full moon for he has a good news...πŸ˜‰
Ishhu smiles at the full moon for she doesn't know the bad news...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
And good news or bad news.. Sona has everything in her life steered by the DixitsπŸ˜†... Not even knowing that she's giving her own head played by their remote controls...πŸ˜†

Dev wants to stop Sona from getting married...
Ishhu wants to make ways for Sona to get married...
Sona - What is that you want now?! Either way one vote, you are sure to win from the Dixits' house... Choose the best vote...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Lesson for Dev-SonaπŸ€ͺ: Never do anything when you are in a temper.. You will do everything wrong... So wrong... that all wrongs will make it more ugly and ugly... And yeah there's nothing like doing things wrong and learn the better ways of doing itπŸ€ͺ... But it's lot more important to learn that when something goes wrong, decide about fixing it than making it a blame game...πŸ˜‰ Because Ishu is all waiting there to play the blame game on both of you, now!!!🀣

And in all this viewers' penalty: Torturing the viewers that torture themselves to show their love torture for the show!!! Where did WE go wrong??!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and refreshing too...actually viewers are confused too...dev is obsessive , jealous we are like he is bad he needs treatment etc... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if dev let it go and say let sona be happy then we will say such a coward, he didn't fight for his(which he didn't actually) he just don't deserve sona πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† confused audience 
producers, channel and writer are🀣🀣 on us
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

lovely postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and refreshing too...actually viewers are confused too...dev is obsessive , jealous we are like he is bad he needs treatment etc... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if dev let it go and say let sona be happy then we will say such a coward, he didn't fight for his(which he didn't actually) he just don't deserve sona πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† confused audience 

producers, channel and writer are🀣🀣 on us

I know.. That's always there with us as viewers... πŸ˜† We can never be sure of what we want.. And makers try to follow the fan requests and completely get lost in knowing "What fans want?" πŸ˜†

May be my lac of expectation from Dev makes me emotionless about the whole track... And yeah.. had some high expectations for Sona... And her healing was happening (though not in the best form but who can say what's best for whom πŸ˜‰).. Only that Dev is disturbing the process making her go haywire along with him... Makng a MFEO couple... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post especially the below comments. πŸ˜† You have a good sense of humor πŸ˜Š

Sona - What is that you want now?! Either way one vote, you are sure to win from the Dixits' house... Choose the best vote...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I just imagined  Hritik's 2 kind of people philosophy on this ..There are two kinds of people "one who wants to stop marriage" and "One who wants to make way to get married" πŸ€£

I am wondering, what will be Sona's promise to Dev if she comes to know Ishu wanted her to get married to Hritik? 

As Dev said...Sona will also say I have to think before making any promise πŸ˜†  Kahan pas gayi πŸ€£

On a serious note: Couldn't agree with you more on this. So true

Lesson for Dev-Sona: Never do anything when you are in a temper.. You will do everything wrong... So wrong... that all wrongs will make it more ugly and ugly... And yeah there's nothing like doing things wrong and learn the better ways of doing it... But it's lot more important to learn that when something goes wrong, decide about fixing it than making it a blame game...

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 7 years ago
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely  post πŸ‘
Sona  is also  getting  sucked  in this vortex.  Actually  Dev is making  things so emotionally  difficult  for  her that she is considering  Ritwik  as her shield  from  pain.  In fact  she is using him.  Totally  unfair  if Ritwik  is not  negative. 

I think  Sona should  make  Dev understand  where he is wrong  by treating  him like  an 8 year  old like mommy  dear.  Give him a pen and  paper  and  tell him beta write  on this  what you  are  feeling,  what  you  want and what  is  the  way of getting  it done.  Maybe  this  will help  making Dev's brain start  workingπŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

Superb post especially the below comments. πŸ˜† You have a good sense of humor πŸ˜Š

I just imagined  Hritik's 2 kind of people philosophy on this ..There are two kinds of people "one who wants to stop marriage" and "One who wants to make way to get married" πŸ€£

I am wondering, what will be Sona's promise to Dev if she comes to know Ishu wanted her to get married to Hritik? 

As Dev said...Sona will also say I have to think before making any promise πŸ˜†  Kahan pas gayi πŸ€£

On a serious note: Couldn't agree with you more on this. So true

Lesson for Dev-Sona: Never do anything when you are in a temper.. You will do everything wrong... So wrong... that all wrongs will make it more ugly and ugly... And yeah there's nothing like doing things wrong and learn the better ways of doing it... But it's lot more important to learn that when something goes wrong, decide about fixing it than making it a blame game...

Thanks dear...

If Ritik's Masters study is in psychology then he should be very happy to have found his interesting subjects  available for free to dissect...πŸ˜†

These kids and their promises.. I am learning it the hard way to ignore their anger and promises.. πŸ˜† Too much of emotionally driven circumstances making them say and do what they never intended to in the first place...  

Sona's life portrayed as a teaser, what she could become if she finds her future in the Dixits'.. πŸ˜² Sad part is the virus of the Dixits' spreading onto her clean system... And she's allowing it voluntarily...πŸ₯±
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Lovely  post πŸ‘

Sona  is also  getting  sucked  in this vortex.  Actually  Dev is making  things so emotionally  difficult  for  her that she is considering  Ritwik  as her shield  from  pain.  In fact  she is using him.  Totally  unfair  if Ritwik  is not  negative. 

I think  Sona should  make  Dev understand  where he is wrong  by treating  him like  an 8 year  old like mommy  dear.  Give him a pen and  paper  and  tell him beta write  on this  what you  are  feeling,  what  you  want and what  is  the  way of getting  it done.  Maybe  this  will help  making Dev's brain start  workingπŸ˜†

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ‘
I would love to see that.. Sona teacher and Dev student.. πŸ˜†
Ishuuu will again go crazy blaming Sona for taking away her 8 year old son for attending her Interpersonal skills' classes...πŸ˜†
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb Hilarious🀣🀣

I loved everything means everything ..Especially- No one forgets the wrong doingπŸ˜‰

Love you 😳

Mayu
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayu1982

Superb Hilarious🀣🀣

I loved everything means everything ..Especially- No one forgets the wrong doingπŸ˜‰

Love you 😳

Mayu

😳

And yeah now that they know what they can do when they are wronged, it's only fair for them to sit back and put a checklist of what they want for themselves, for each other and in their relationship.. If at all they are willing to give it a chance... Are they even thinking in that line?! Naahhh.. They are thinking of who'll do more drama.. You or me?!πŸ˜†
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Push-pull

😳

And yeah now that they know what they can do when they are wronged, it's only fair for them to sit back and put a checklist of what they want for themselves, for each other and in their relationship.. If at all they are willing to give it a chance... Are they even thinking in that line?! Naahhh.. They are thinking of who'll do more drama.. You or me?!πŸ˜†

m

So true from love ke liye Kuch bhi karege
To

Drama ke liye Kuch bhi karega