Kya paate hain kya khothe hain jab dilon ka faisla dimag se hote hain.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
The first ever thought made me get hooked to this serial...
Such a good wordings that just touched my heart..

I wanted to share something with you guys from long back but couldn't might be was afraid of the reaction from you guys but today I wanted to share ...

I don't know why but I can't hate Dev neither him neither his character...

We all are so much attached to the love story of devakshi that no one are not that bothered about the past 26/27 years of dev's life .. 

He has seen a lot , he had seen his mom and sisters in miseries  he had become a stubborn that he left his childhood for them and got what they wanted.  

He left his happiness for their happiness , 
He left his childhood memorable moments for their happiness,

He took the responsibility of a man at his early stage , he was never a selfish guy till he met love of his life..

Yes he was deeply in love with sona and yes he too started enjoying his life to the fullest until the time he realised that his family mainly his mom isn't happy with his decision of this love life.  And exactly he did the same thing which he was doing from the childhood he left his love his sona for the happiness of his mother ...

Ishwari was right that Dev had suffered a lot and even he ha d overcome all those but she forgot that he left something but he got in return something as a compensation for that.. but here in this case there is no compensation for his stupid act... He needed his life his sona which he let it go so easily.

Dev said once that he is very stubborn and his stubborness is the key of his success.  Once he get stuck to something he doesn't change for anyone even for sona... So the same again he felt breakup is better option he did as his stubborness din'tallow him to think further.   Stubborness always comes from brain never from heart... His stubborness is now letting him down... He has to and he will learn that the key which was once the success of life will not be the same key for success in love life. .. because jab dimag se phaisla leliya tho waha kisika nuksaan aur kisika profit hotha hain ... Par jab dil se leliya tho Kush milthe hain sab ko..  he will learn this...

The portrayal of Dev s character is shown beautifully that too from the scratch... They are trying to shape his character from a imperfect , flaws  and stubborn to a. Matured , reliable and a composed person...

Because sona is there here to make him better.  

Remember Dev said that you make me feel to become a better person ...

So let's not get angry on anyone enjoy the show and the turns that are taking in Dev 's life along with sona 's..

Aakhir show tho Yahi hain naaa " KYA PAATE HAIN KYA KHOTHE HAIN JAB DILON KA FAISLA DIMAG SE LETE HAIN" 

Dimag se hi tho liya breakup ka decision now we have to see how he realises what he got from this and why he lost from this. 

Let's give him some time to reconcile. .

P.s. I hope I made some sense.  And no offence. Not to intended to hurt anyone .
Edited by sowiee - 7 years ago
Nice one its really true 
the battle between dil and dimaag
So true... dilon la faisla laye Rhoda mushkil hogi na...
Nice post that single line in promo make me want to watch the serials first time ever.It has his own dept of meaning and i really kinda like it when first heard
Well said ..and you highlighted a very interesting point..jab dilon ke faisle bhi dimag se hotey hain..I have to confess this is the line which me too hooked to the show ..I keep going back to the promos..just to hear this line ..trust me :(

Dev ..Dev has been a very interesting character who is developing gradually ..and the graph he is getting is very surprising in first episode you might have never imagined Dev could stalk some girl ever in his life LOL..but he is exactly doing so ..Right from the first scene they showed..he can do anything like anything for Ishwari..and thats what he is doing ..he is an interesting mix of maturity and innocence..He did everything for his family all his life ..when he finally found home in Sona ..he started living his life to fullest ..but then again he was brutally thrown back to reality when he came to know about Ishwari's refusal about his relationship..and now he is struggling with every breath , he is taking..he is torn between a son and a lover :(

I have immensely enjoyed Dev till now and have wholeheartedly supported him :)
All i can say is that" I just loved ur post!!👏👏
Couldn't agree more..
I think Dev needs to take decision from heart and let the brain work on how he can make it happen. This comes from a dialogue from the movie Dil dhadakne do.
"Dil se faisla karo tumhein kya karna hai. Dimag khud ba khud tarkeeb nikal lega" I think Dev should follow this.