Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Dev pls pls don't do this..

sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When rittu baby was saying about his loan sanction for clinic they showed Dev as if he is thinking about it..
Dev baabu pls pls don't ever involve In that mess...

Leave it to rittu baby only let him handle...

I mean guess mein don't take negative step 

And even 

In helpful nature dont help in this loan thing. ...

I can't see sona again fighting with you in this issue...

O hope nothing as such will be in show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfiChanAC_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yaaa...THAT LOOK on dev's face!!! i hope that he isnt member of board of the bank that has sanctioned the loan 😆 or can have a close friend in banking sector, since IT n Banking are realy really connected fields!! (o wow what a professional comment 🤣 ) ..ritu is good baby dev, ab us ki investigation mein kuch nahi nikla to ghussa kahin loan pe na niklay!!😕 😆
kashishbano thumbnail
Really don't want dev to land up in this mess
kashishbano thumbnail
Originally posted by: AfiChanAC_CA

Yaaa...THAT LOOK on dev's face!!! i hope that he isnt member of board of the bank that has sanctioned the loan 😆 or can have a close friend in banking sector, since IT n Banking are realy really connected fields!! (o wow what a professional comment 🤣 ) ..ritu is good baby dev, ab us ki investigation mein kuch nahi nikla to ghussa kahin loan pe na niklay!!😕😆

Smart comment 👏
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dev apni taang adaayega hi...Maiyaa se yahi toh sikha hai. He tries to solve all problems with money. He might try to block the loan so that Ritu baby will not be open his clinic. 
So this wud be another reason for Sona to get angry. 
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, going by his thinking after hearing the loan part, its sure he will do something related to that, not sure though what it is...
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If he blocks the loan - He will go down beyond a point to be recovered later.. 
If he helps to get the loan passed - He has learnt nothing from Sona till now after the flat-offering-to-Ranveer incident.. 

Both will pull him down.. Hope he stays away ! I am sick and tired of his way of handling things.. It started right from the time he manhandled Sona to get her as his mother's nutritionist.. As someone said rightly, if we used Nip in the bud strategy for Dev, we wont have come to see today's Dev.. But alas, he has a monster mother who, instead of spending time for him having a good character growth, was busy making halwa for him and teaching him to earn money to provide them luxury.. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I hope he stays away from rithvik...i know he will do something that will totally push sona to the edge...he still haven't learn from mistakes
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If does any thing like that his character will be beyond the possibility of any redemption. 
Hope the makers won't even show Dev helping him let alone creating problems for Ritz.
Already his character is at the rock bottom. 
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Dont think he will do anything. It might get rejected and everyone thinks that Dev is responsible...Some brownie points for him?? (Sona might feel sorry she thought so bad abt Dev??)