Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Writingismyhobb thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A MISTAKE

she froze in her place, every part of her body is shouting at her to move back . But her legs is so stubborn that it does not want to move from it place. Tear starts to gather her beautiful eyes. She is breathing heavily to control her tear. She does not want to show him how much she has suffered for him, how broken he made her. Her beautiful glossy eye looks at him with pain, betray and love.. she become stiffs when his killing eyes meet with her. He is shocked to see her in front of him. He never thought that life will bring her in front of him again. And frankly speaking he also does not want to see her face again. He does not want to see her not because she is a bad girl because of his fear, he knows he already made a huge mistake to play with her emotion same things he does not want to repeat again. His chain of thought broke when he hears a male voice
" priya please come here"

priya looks at the man and smile, taking few baby steps priya goes near the man.
Ram meets my friend and the manager of this hotel ms priya sharma . priya looks at rajat and smile. She shifts her gaze towards ram . she extend her hand and in a professional manner and say nice to meet you Mr. Kapor. Ram touches her hand, they feel the sparkle, he feels she is uncomfortable with his touch. Ram removes his hand from her palm. Ram if you dont mind i m handing you to priya to show you the hotel and she will also explain you the details of the paper work. I hope its oaky with you. I have to attend a very important meeting with the investor i just cant postponed it right now. Ram smile looking at his friend and says i m absolutely okay with it rajat . If you  choose priya to assist me then i m sure she is very efficient at her work.  Rajat dont worry i will handle it. You must be go now otherwise you will be late for the meeting. Looking at priya rajat smile and leave the place. Priya and ram both are feeling uncomfortable with their presence. Priya does not want to bring her past in her present whatever had happened between them was past. And she will never going to do the same mistake again. 

wating for all of ur response ...

Edited by Writingismyhobb - 7 years ago
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st of all Very warm welcome to our Thandi soyi huyi forum and thank You for writing ur 1st post as your SS 😛
Now come to the Story Starting is Just superb He doesnt want to face her that means he did something in past and She is Rajat's Friend Jealousy ka tadka dekhne ko milega My fav⭐️

SO now Priya will be play Guide Role 😆
Waiting for Next Update

DO pm me If u can 😉
Edited by Janilover - 7 years ago
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Nice start...pls continue soon...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely start plss pm us yaar n plsss update soon part 1
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super...good start and update next part soon...
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice and different
pls continue soon
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... nice start...
seems interesting... 
pm me if possible..
waiting for the next part
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum
keep writing more stories
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By reading the intro of the story it's seems RaYa know each other from past and they were more than acquaintance in past which is in present unknown to Rajat. 
lekshmimukesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great Start...Interesting Story..But u have to promise that you will update regularly and most important u will complete the story..😃
continue..waiting for Raya Past to reveal..